Tribal Slaves

• Thread starter RelentlessBastard
  • Start date

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why do you guys consistently whine about us dropping you guys as nap?

It wasn't about you dropping the Non-Aggression Pact (NAP.) It was about your member attacking when the NAP was still up. You failed to control the member attacking us while the NAP was still up. That is the issue we have.

DeletedUser

It wasn't about you dropping the Non-Aggression Pact (NAP.) It was about your member attacking when the NAP was still up. You failed to control the member attacking us while the NAP was still up. That is the issue we have.

Non-Aggression Pact?

Thought it meant Noobs Always Pleading :(

DeletedUser

I had a player in my tribe make some purple dots on the map one time so I made him leave. The only purple allowed is me darn it.

DeletedUser35352

Purple pred:

what account are you playing.

Katchya:
Attack one more of my farms or a TS member and you will pay.

Skelet0r

Okay all, the NAP was a ploy to give them time to attack any and everyone they wanted, while using the idea of a NAP to keep people from retaliating. They never intended to respect it the NAP's they sent out. Why would they NAP every tribe? They told you what you wanted to hear while continuing the PLAN, which was to attack!

DeletedUser

Dang my post was somehow deleted here. I think it was some kind of error as it seems a few posts on different thread in different worlds got deleted at the same time.
So I'll post a summary of what I posted:
I was attacked by a TS member while it TS. I was thinking about quitting before hand and that sealed the deal. Little annoyed at first, but laughed it off.

DeletedUser

Okay all, the NAP was a ploy to give them time to attack any and everyone they wanted, while using the idea of a NAP to keep people from retaliating. They never intended to respect it the NAP's they sent out. Why would they NAP every tribe? They told you what you wanted to hear while continuing the PLAN, which was to attack!

We have never once agreed with your tribe on a "Non-Aggressive Pact" So please don't commit false accusations against us about breaking a "nap".

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We have never once agreed with your tribe on a "Non-Aggressive Pact" So please don't commit false accusations against us about breaking a "nap".

False accusations?

You have two tribes now saying that you planned to attack everyone and the NAP was to prevent people from attacking you.

Now what is the most logical conclusion? We are both conspiring against you? Or is it that you guys are deceivers, cheaters, and liars?

Considering how my tribe has overwhelming proof against you and you have NOTHING, the evidence and logic shows that you guys are the liars.

Stop lying and just quit the world. Your plan has backfired.

DeletedUser

False accusations?

You have two tribes now saying that you planned to attack everyone and the NAP was to prevent people from attacking you.

Now what is the most logical conclusion? We are both conspiring against you? Or is it that you guys are deceivers, cheaters, and liars?

Considering how my tribe has overwhelming proof against you and you have NOTHING, the evidence and logic shows that you guys are the liars.

Stop lying and just quit the world. Your plan has backfired.

:O I think you should listen to CIT more lol

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
:O I think you should listen to CIT more lol

If you have your proof, then post it. Otherwise stop saying that you have something. You look very foolish every time you say "oh I have proof but I don't want to post it because of this or that."

Stop trying to attempt to save yourself. We have proof. You don't. And it shows every time you post.