Tribal Tribune Chaper XI

DeletedUser120589

The Dawn of Panda

The biggest battle this world has seen so far has just taken place. Superguy123 Send a full nuke with all the bells and whistles to Dawn member H U R C U L E S and the battle was…..EPIC!!!!! while i was unable to get the actual report i was able to get the number of troops that was lost in this epic battle.

10249 axe men was lost, 2096 LC, 588 rams 2 paladins and 5 nobles fell in the field of battle on the side of the attacker.

OUCH!!!! that is a lot of troops. I got with the defender H U R C U L E S he gave me his opinion on the battle with superguy Here is what he had to say

Superguy123 is one of the most skilled players I've seen so far in the net server, that 100ms train tho.

Now my noob self thought he meant 100ms between each noble… no no no lol he sent 4 nobles with in a .100th of a second!!!! That is going to be one hard train to snipe! But lucky for H U R C U L E S he survived the main attack.Here are the reports!!!

What is more important he is has now reached the number 1 spot of the world with most troops defeated as the defender 102,291 troops have been defeated rounded to 10k more then the 2nd place spot.

But Dawn player H U R C U L E S had nothing but good words for superguy123 about him

He is a worthy opponent, and one day in a different world i would like to fight with him.

So far the war between dawn and Panda has kicked off to a great start!!! I cant wait to see what happens in the future!!!

This war is neck and neck so far with not much dividing the two tribes! here is the stats that clarify this war is a close one!

This is going to be a very interesting topic to be following for the next couple of weeks!

who do you think is going to win this war? I want to wish the best to both tribes!!!! may the best tribe win!

Dawn Hurts Diplomatic Relations with |W|S|

It has been confirmed that Dawn And |W|S| has a NAP agreement between the two tribes….Well they did until actions committed by Dawn has read to the mistrust between the two tribes and |W|S| cancelled their NAP agreement when certain actions where bought to their attention! Here is what happened!

pritch1991 Apr 17, 23:13

Apes Expectations

Firstly - Every offence player should have a minimum of 400 defence troops. This is to support your fellow ape members and yourself if you become under attack.

Secondly - Everyone should be in contact with there nearest Ape members to either plan to clear out players in your areas or to just get to know one another.

Thirdly - There will be some offencive operarions soon and we expect everyone to take part and do whatever is needed for us to get the job done.

Pritch

monkeytrumpets Apr 26, 22:06

fyi

This message has been forwarded by monkeytrumpets.

Lord BillyNoMates Apr 26, 22:07

did u not participate in anything

monkeytrumpets Apr 26, 22:08

I participated in everything as far as I know - you can see he nobled me whilst still being friends

Lord BillyNoMates Apr 28, 17:56

dawn back stabbed this player which led to us terminating our NAP with immediate affect

then panda are recruiting players in k55 maybe asking for trouble

royal lost 2 nukes trying to recap from |W|S| and noobs lost 4 nobles after we recapped a village from them

Seems like Dawn is up to some not so good tricks of their own. According to sources former Dawn member monkeytrumpets was rimmed before he was even kicked from the tribe. Why we are not sure but I'm pretty sure we will find out in the comments below!

This action has forced |W|S| hand in terminating the tribal NAP with Dawn

Lord BillyNoMates is taking no chances when it comes to trust. Trust it the hardest resource to come by in this game!

Also spinning off of the tribe |W|S| lets jump into the ROYAL and NOOBS war. Apparently its no secret that player iamtell and grim reaper has been stacked buy |W|S| enemies

Thats all for today be sure to hit that like button =) got some really juicy news coming i cant drop it yet as i do what I'm told =) but keep your ears and eyes open for some drastic stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116463

4 nobles with in a .100th of a second.

Never done this before tbh. I think he should report this and check if superguy is using bot just to verify.

Lord BillyNoMates

4 nobles with in a .100th of a second.

Never done this before tbh. I think he should report this and check if superguy is using bot just to verify.
london said he sent 4 nobles from 4 different villages
if they all hit within 100 ms he hasnt broken any rules

the 100ms gap only applies when sending 4 at the same time from the same village

Lord BillyNoMates

he sent 2 nobles

its happens a lot normally if you send 1 and loose to many offensive troops you risk not taking the village

if you send 2 nobles and you loose a lot of offensive troops you have a much higher chance on 1 surviving making sure that 4 actually takes loyalty

DeletedUser120524

I understand that, but he was gambling a lot on taking the village in just 3 noble hits anyway, unless there's a report I'm not seeing listed here. Only 3 noble attacks went through, and whereas I know it is possible to cap like that this whole attack coordination just looks overall meh to me. Even the clears were super weak

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You don't send two nobles in the same attack unless you have at least six nobles.Even with five nobles you're better sending five separate attacks due to the chance of four not dropping loyalty enough. Expecting three nobles dropping loyalty enough is absurd.

Pretending that a .100 second train is any harder to split than a .400 second train is also absurd. Before the implementation of auto-gaps we used to frequently send and split trains with all 4 nobles landing within 20 or even 10 ms. The methodology doesn't change, a 100 ms train is just as easy to cancel snipe as a 400 ms train.

superguy isn't a good player regardless of him sending two nobles in one attack. All I need to see to make that decision is that he just sent sizable offenses from five villages. He only has six villages. You don't make five offense villages per defense village. That's just absolutely not a winning strategy.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
10249 axe men was lost, 2096 LC, 588 rams 2 paladins and 5 nobles fell in the field of battle on the side of the attacker.

I don't understand where you're getting this from:

1931 axes 140 rams
1160 axes 746 lc 83 rams
1700 axes 600 lc 123 rams 1 noble 1 paladin
1479 axes 489 lc 1 paladin
2800 axes 700 lc 242 rams 1 paladin 2 nobles
1199 axes 395 lc 1 noble

Math:

That's 10,269 axes, 588 rams, 2,930 lc, 4 nobles, 2 paladins

Only the rams and paladins you're citing are accurate.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No doubt that H E R C U L E S and superguy123 are two very good players

I think there's a lot of doubt of that.

Superguy only had over 213 rams in one of his attacks, and it wasn't the attack that landed first. You simply don't attack potentially stacked/well-defended villages with less than 213 rams. Ever. It's a mathematical fact that anyone who understands how rams works knows.

Additionally, you don't play that offense-heavy if you want to handle adversity of any kind.

Superguy at least farms well, but his village management and troop management are lacking.

H E R C U L E S on the other is complete trash as a player. Max res farmed in a day is under 40k. Premium expenditure + getting stacked by tribe does not equate to any semblance of skill.

DeletedUser120589

I don't understand where you're getting this from:

1931 axes 140 rams
1160 axes 746 lc 83 rams
1700 axes 600 lc 123 rams 1 noble 1 paladin
1479 axes 489 lc 1 paladin
2800 axes 700 lc 242 rams 1 paladin 2 nobles
1199 axes 395 lc 1 noble

Math:

That's 10,269 axes, 588 rams, 2,930 lc, 4 nobles, 2 paladins

Only the rams and paladins you're citing are accurate.
im bad at math leave my alone =(