Tribal Tribune Chaper XIII

Who do you think the next tribe to fall is?

• Screw

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Panda

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Dawn

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • ~LP~

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • serene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rise

• FnB

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Inc

Votes: 5 13.9%

• |W|S|

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Welcome back to the Tribal Tribune and today world 93 turned one month old! So with out further ado lets see whats going on!

The 18th Amendment

Bah the tribal tag for black jack and hookers it not longer prowling around the top 10 list of tribes under the control of Voodoo. as it recently Disbanded due to lack of leadership control. When i say lack of leadership control i mean to say is. At some time yesterday former Bah leader Voodoo. left the tribe Bah and joined Serene. After it was realized that the Bah Duke had left the tribe several members followed suit into the tribe serene making them jump to the number 5 spot over night.

I went on my quest to interview the serene leaders and Voodoo. and asked them a few questions

I asked if they where concernd about the reaction of the people who was to stay behind in Bah. They said they where concerned about the reaction until several hours later when the Bah tribe disbanded and was no more. Black jack and hookers are no longer legal in world 93.

I then asked other questions. I asked Voodoo. The reason of his leaving. He states that he had planned on joining serene the moment it was created! Upon that the discussion of a merge was discussed 24 hours before the actual movement over to the Serene tribe. He stated he would of done it sooner but his duty to Bah had delayed him.

After asking him the stat of Bah in terms of teamwork and coordination he said

To be honest it was 50/50, the guys I brought with me gave it 100%, but bah is full of dead weight I was not allowed to dismiss

So the only reason Bah was in the lead was due to the fact that they had high point players who did not participate i the tribal communications. We have heard leaders time and time again talk about the importance of communication.

Shortly after serene had seemingly popped out of now where according to my trusted resources several tribes had approached the leadership of serene asking for NAP agreements and alliances.

Serene Looks to have a promising future ahead of them with the outlook of their map position and players involved in the tribe it looks to be quite a promising tribe for the future to come. When asked about surrounding tribes leadership wouldn't comment on the topic of diplomacy with anyone. So still unsure what their diplomacy plans are, thats if they even have one!

QUIT SCREWING AROUND

The latest gossip or so it would seem has come up about the situation with SCREW needless to say we haven't heard anything about them since the downfall of leadership ( that wasn't due to being nobled). I had a contact come to me who wishes to remain anonymous and leak some information that has not yet been declared as fact.

The information was simple, Yet stunning at the same time.

screw is at war currently (not with us)

against a 5 tribe coalition

So now the question is well… who are these tribes. It s RUMORED to be the following tribes that have partaken in the war vs top world tribe SCREW

1. Invent-
  2. MoW-
  3. TSE-
  4. F=MA
  5. Kings-

Upon doing some digging for you guys i found out that player nainagol founded the kings tribe but currently resides in the Invent tribe. Yet to ask questions or contact a senior member of the tribeKings, nainagol is one of the members whom can be contacted.

further more I went to look at another tribe on the list which was MoW and guess what!!!! yep you have no idea but ill tell you. MoW is a sister tribe of invent making a total of 3 tribes considered to be in sisterhood

F=MA Appeared to not have any connection with the invent tribe.

After countless mails to people i finally got a reply. The person was from the tribe Kings when asked about the rumors he didn't deny the fact. just replied with

This information is confidential. I'm sorry but i can't help you with this one. :)

After looking around some more i come to learn that the Kings tribe has lost 4 villages to date to the SCREW tribe. I wasn't done trying to unveil the truth After a pleasant conversation the player, who wishes to remain anonymous finishes the conversation with the following statement

Okay. Well, i must tell you that Screw is attacking everyone, either it's war with them or not.

At this point waiting on mail to get back was time consuming and i decided for now to wrap it up. i will be investigating further to get to the bottom of this! Keep your eyes open for the next chapter where i will have it truth uncovered!

Please hit that thanks button and post a link in your tribes internal forums =) get the word out!

DeletedUser120589

1 month? I think we need more drama. It's been a month and all we have is a few petty insults.. !
More Drama? have you not read the other chapters? or what that not dramatic for you? one of the chapters declared war on another tribe lol.

Please tell me what you mean/want with more drama

DeletedUser120513

Oh no I'm not saying your tribal tribunes aren't good or don't have enough drama I just mean in general in World 93.
You're doing great, you're scooping all the drama left and right

DeletedUser120589

Oh no I'm not saying your tribal tribunes aren't good or don't have enough drama I just mean in general in World 93.
You're doing great, you're scooping all the drama left and right
Lol appreciate it, what i mean is what would be the most dramatic thing that could happen lol in your opinion? war between two tribes? a merge ?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
bah is full of dead weight I was not allowed to dismiss

I'm confused how there can be a duke, that isn't allowed to dismiss. Sounds like an excuse that someone lacked the willingness to make tough decisions that might make some people unhappy.

DeletedUser120513

Lol appreciate it, what i mean is what would be the most dramatic thing that could happen lol in your opinion? war between two tribes? a merge ?
No it would be years-long friendships being broken because of a scammed tribe getting banned for multi-accounting or something like that

DeletedUser120425

I'm confused how there can be a duke, that isn't allowed to dismiss. Sounds like an excuse that someone lacked the willingness to make tough decisions that might make some people unhappy.
I was dumped the tribe by the Founders, I could of took away their privileges and then done what I wanted, but that would not of been loyal or right. Anything I seemed to do for the tribe, attempting to solidify its status I was highly criticized for. As stated I did want to leave earlier but due to events happening in bah I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Yesterday I simply woke up, wrote a leaving mail and left the tribe. Those who left afterwards were those who could see that the founders were not the leadership they claimed. Hell, they told everyone the moment I left I was a traitor and told everyone to unite and stand strong, hour or two later he disbanded the tribe. Not one ounce of respect or gratitude for what I had done to keep bah alive after all 3 of them pretty much went inactive.

I'm happy to be a member of Serenity, I came into this world to enjoy it as a member of a tribe and now I can do just that.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Makes more sense. Wasn't necessarily criticizing you, as I lacked details of what was going on in the tribe, just thought the statement sounded...weird.

I've definitely been in similar positions where people gave me privileges, where I was technically even told to do as I saw fit, but didn't feel right doing so.

If I make a tribe, and I recruit you, and make clear what the tribes standards are when recruiting you - I do not feel bad if I dismiss you later for failing to meet said standards.

If on the other hand, someone else recruits you, and you do continue to meet their expectations and standards, I feel somewhat badly for kicking you to the curb if/when I decide you shouldn't have been recruited in the first place as per a higher set of standards.

I find it much, much, easier to create a new tribe from scratch than to try and take over a tribe that someone else created.

OTDDeathAwaits

Hope they dont try and strong-arm us to be their sister tribe too :S

DeletedUser120589

Dawn has the most votes lol with good reason. Their NAP with |W|S| has been terminated as well as their NAP with INC their map position is in a terrible spot and the war with Panda is going to wear them down not to mention they won't be supplying the front lines as much due to the fact they have hostiles all around them

DeletedUser120602

Disregarding any surprises. The next tribe to fall will be FnB.