Tribal Tribune Chaper XIV

Who do you think will win he war?

• |W|S|

• FnB & T.D.K

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser120589

Welcome back guys today ill be finally revealing the truth between the Invent tribe and the [/b] screw tribe[/b] but first off we got some cool news for you

Wait and See what happens

Yes that is right! |W|S| is at it again making headlines with declarations of war!!! Lord BillyNoMates has just informed me that he will be leading his tribe |W|S| into war with FnB and ally T.D.K.

It first started out as general expansion into FnB territory along side T.D.K. Lord BillyNoMates said

well we were actually waiting for them to declare war on us but they didnt

so we thought #### it lets declare

According to Lord BillyNoMates his tribe has already taken 10 villages from the two allied tribes and have not received and resistance or retaliation.

“we have been casually nobbling them” stated Lord Billy after asking him who else is |W|S| at war with and the list was shorter then i expected.

Turns out the unofficial war with NOOBS and Royal is still going. according to Lord Billy royal and NOOBS are attempting to recap villages |W|S| noble from other tribes but are failing to do so!

here are the stats between Royal and NOOBS

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1

Side 2: 3

Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 226,834

Side 2: 64,090

Difference: 162,744

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,883

Side 2: 6,264

Difference: 4,381

chart

and the war stats between |W|S| and FnB and T.D.K

Side 1:

Tribes: |W|S|

Side 2:

Tribes: T.D.K, FnB

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 108

Side 2: 32

Difference: 76

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11

Side 2: 0

Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 226,834

Side 2: 40,680

Difference: 186,154

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,235

Side 2: 0

Difference: 29,235

chart

The, now official, war between |W|S| and tribes T.D.K and FnB is pretty much oe sided.

GET SCREWED, part II

The investigation is over and it seems people don't know what is going on. Today i give you what i found while digging for the truth about the supposed Screw war with invent, Kings and MoW along with non sister tribes F=MA and TSE

After i contacted Screw leader SOLO- he stated that their was no war between his tribe and the Invent family tribe. He stated, when asked does he think the Invent family is paranoid and he stated the following

Nope - well justified in their concerns since they claim they had 6 members rimmed in 1 day. Although if you fill 3 tribes in one continent and call them a family - then ally 2 other tribes primarily in K44 as well and you band together as an alliance. No wonder SCREW is the big bad wolf lol. They have essentially recruited anything that accepted an invite and now want to NAP or ally us and have even threatened to 'face the consequences' if we dont accept.

It may be a band of noobies with the odd person with ability but 5 full tribes lol - thats a mob of angry militia against our axes :)

After contacting F=MA leader bigenbeefy he also denied having any problem with SCREW

i can confirm we are not

we have no problems with that tribe

I then got into contact with Invent leader who was also overseeing sister tribes of Invent he to denied such war accusations

i can confirm we are not

we have no problems with that tribe

So as it turns out Screw Is not at war with any of the tribes as previously stated before.

It has been confirmed how ever that Invent is trying to land diplomatic talks with Screw leader SOLO- who said the following about the topic.

I am working with maybe NAP'ing one of their tribes - the main one :)

Which may cause some tension between the sister tribes at a later date!

Thank you guys for reading as always hit that thanks button =)