Tribal Tribune Chaper XIX

• Thread starter DeletedUser120589
  • Start date

Should it be against the rules to co-play multiple accounts on one world?

• yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

All my posts have received over 100 likes!!! thanks for the love and support! but ya gotta keep liking =D Sorry for the late one had a bit of writers block i wanted to do something special while the wars and skirmishes are being hidden. So here we go!

Leaders. the good, the bad, the ugly

i asked the leaders to pick 5 members of their tribe to give me their strongest and weakest points about their leader. here is what they had to say about the brains behind the super powers.

Solo-

the first person to come forward was Legionnaire1787 of the Screw tribe. I asked him what he thinks his strongest qualities are as a leader.

Loyal, rational, calculated are how I would describe solo (Patrick).

he also stated that Solo- doesn't mind getting his hands dirty so honor was not something he would put on top of the list. His political maneuvers however, where described as “art” by Legionnaire1787

RobinBadfellow had nothing but good things to say about his leader! Commitment was the first thing that popped in his head.

he really inspire our group of players. Makes our tribe work as one. Really the best leader I have seen

quite a bold statement to make! thats how much he approves of his leader! He did state how ever the leader worries about the reaction of the tribe after a tribal decision has been made.

A leader of the people! so it would seem!

superguy123

revisiting with a old friend of mine! s0undw4ve who i haven't heard from i na why gave me their opinion on leader superguy123 of the Panda tribe. well according to s0undw4ve. Knowledge was amongst one of the few words to describe the leader of Panda. He leads by example accord to s0undw4ve

He's very experienced and friendly to play alongside and so I'm happy to be apart of his tribe :)

his weakest quality was that similar to Lord Billy thinking that everything in his lying wake is food to eat. Low diplomacy yet it is known that Superguy123 has attempted to nab some diplomatic relationship, where they successful has yet to be known.

After a lot of patience and screaming at the crest game i finally got my last opinion before i would post this tribal tribune. This came to me from player named Kapo who has been fighting alongside superguy123 since AOW was still a thing. Here is what he had to say about superguy123

Well , he is someone who dont have friends in this game only few ones and those are top scorers

Poor guy must be lonely! but no worries pal =) ill be your friend according to Kapo he has a willingness to lead and determination to win this world! So far he has proven to be a strong force! but only time will tell!

Klaus

Its no secret serene lead by leader klaus has a few secret weapons under their sleeve but exposing their true strength and weaknesses by saying their tribe mates here is what they had to say.

Klaus is educated, precise and calm.

was the qualities that came to mind when i asked Voodoo. what he thought of his current leader. He claims that he him self is klauses biggest weakness. “he listens to me to much” He also claims that his sending mails is also another weakness he has thats why Voodoo. does all the mails within the tribe.

Lord Billy and charmand3r

these two guys are the terrorists of world 93! these blood hungry leaders have a fearless tribe! But past the violence and wars how are they respected by their tribe mates?

both of them got the lowest score on diplomacy according to Grave Marker, which may come to no surprise to anyone! this aggressive and hostile tribe respects their leaders. Organization was quoted chamand3r strongest trait and knowledge was the strongest trait when describing Lord Billy according to Grave Marker. Who needs diplomacy? seems to be this tribes slogan!

kingbrandonw also gave me their time to ask a few questions. Once again both leaders came up short when it came to their diplomacy skills. According to kingbrandonw it just gives them free expansion to move where as pleased. but here is the good things he had to say.

is organization due to him being able to make things competitive in our tribe and doing so helps all of us grow.

is what he had to say when describing Chamand3r and as far as billy goes

is honor this is simply that i truly can trust him and know he wont back stab me in the end.

he might be violent but he sure is described as a honorable leader whom people trust!

kirk The wineman

I got to say this was the first time i managed to get ahold of anyone in Avatar and today i managed it =D. I got a interview with baroness StrawberryQueen I asked her what she though about leader kirk the wineman here is what she had to say.

he has a photographic memory and remembers all maps/figures with amazing accuracy, and he plays in a very strategic way.

on top of that she described him to be the BEST defense commander in TW as of to date! She also said that kirk the wineman is a good listener and is fair minded, contrary to popular belief. When i asked her about the bad about leader kirk the wineman she said that even though its not a bad thing to her, he is a dictator! Her very word used to describe him was dictator! the complete opposite to that of screw leader SOLO-

Getting an opinion on Kirk the wineman proven more difficult then the rest of the leaders but after hours of messages nd mails and bugging people to let slip their opinions i finally came across a tribunal fan mexicanjump4, huge shout out for helping me with this chapter. He had a rather unique negative quality in Kirk the wineman as he said that he went on a mass recruiting spree which as of yet seems to have worked in his favor! He did express his concerns about the mass recruit

that really isn't my style

but he made it clear that Kirk was pulling it off and doing a great job. He said the best qualities about his tribal leader is he is “fair” and “unselfish” leader. which in my past experience can be a bit of a problem when someone lets power get to their head.

I then got a mail from kirk stating to leave his tribe alone. So no more interviews with Avatar then. So i kept one asking! and this next guy will remain annonymous for his own safety.

he stated that Kirk the wineman's best quality was diplomacy with other tribes! he is capable of setting up relationships that will prove to be of more use to the tribe then a growth stunt. But his bad quality? well once again his mass recruiting and recruiting of noobs problem came up again!

kirks worse leadership quality is recruiting noobs , not kicking n00bs and bad players.

Seems he can't get the respect due to him from the bigger players either. Might be an issue if someone was to reach out to the top avatar players and try make them jump ship! Which i heard as just a rumor! might be happening!!! where they will go I'm not sure!

Co-Play Gate

in small news headlines.

Seems like people cant follow the rules of tribal wars now days as another rumor, which is just a rumor, has emerged linking RoyalE, Avatar and Inc in joint co-paying accounts. According to my sources players in Inc. are co-playing accounts in RoyalE some of the accounts in question are leaders in the tribe!.

Two players in particular by the names of StarwberryQueen of the Avatar tribe co-plays the Chaos. account of the RoyalE tribe. But according to administrators this is NOT against the rules!

So let me celar something up….Its okay to have a main account on a single world and co-play an account on the same world, but its not okay to have two separate accounts on the same world? Is it not the same thing?

Anyway a lot of players have disclosed their concerns to me about this three way co-playing between each tribe. One player in particular who accused .07 of playing multiple accounts came forward and said that the two players in question are also co-playing these accounts further mentioned among other players who are co-playing other accounts

Personal opinion. Should it be rule breaking to have a primary account and co play another account?

other news

a video discussion (talk show) will be done at some time in the future. If you would like to be a part of it and don't mind being on camera with me on Skype while my screen records then please leave me a inbox =) ill ask no questions that endanger the secrets of your tribe ;)

the crest game was a huge success! until that 3rd round i got jibbed. how did you guys do!

hit that like button! copy the link and post in your tribe forums!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118447

Two players in particular by the names of StarwberryQueen of the Avatar tribe co-plays the Chaos. account of the RoyalE tribe. But according to administrators this is NOT against the rules!

So let me celar something up….Its okay to have a main account on a single world and co-play an account on the same world, but its not okay to have two separate accounts on the same world? Is it not the same thing?

Ahhh London I think you are misunderstanding the administrators. The rule to my knowledge is that people co play accounts on one world but have their own accounts on another even if the owner of the account co played uses the same account. For example:

I own the account HAIM and I co play my account with a guy called Elliot on world 93. Now say for example we also played world 91, I could play world 91 on HAIM and Elliot could play it on his own account as long as he never logged into that world on HAIM.

Hope that makes sense :)

DeletedUser117086

Thats an interesting peice of gossip. Not even i knew it o_O

Maybe im secretly kirk the whineman's multi and i dont even know it :eek:

Multiception

DeletedUser120425

kirks worse leadership quality is recruiting noobs , not kicking n00bs and bad players.
Seems he can't get the respect due to him from the bigger players either. Might be an issue if someone was to reach out to the top avatar players and try make them jump ship! Which i heard as just a rumor! might be happening!!! where they will go I'm not sure!

Got to say, really disappointed here. From what I have spoken about with kirk and even back from when we were arranging diplomatic relations in Bah, he does recruit some "noobs" yes, but they are willing, active and eager to learn the game. These "noobs" will one day be veterans of the game if they continue playing and are guided down the right path.
Of course if he is harboring them just for points wise and they are showing no signs of progressing/learning then they do need to be dismissed. I think kirk knows this and I would assume is also enforcing it.

So Lord Batan, I hear you was the one who made the "anonymous" reply about "noobs" and "bad players". I'd like to know, what define's a bad player to you? Also remember at some point you was the noob in this game, you wouldn't like it if you was dismissed/turned on by your own tribe just for the fact your newer to the game than them.

Sorry Kirk/Avatar for involving myself, just felt it was to disrespectful not involve myself.

DeletedUser120602

Not sure how they are co-playing multiple accounts. But from my understanding of the rules.

When leaving one account to co-play another. All you have to do is have the holder of the account change the password before you log in to the other account. In theory, you could viciously doing this all day long and have 1 player co-playing many accounts. But I don't think the admins would allow this rampant abuse. But done in moderation, I think the admins would let it slide like most things.

DeletedUser117086

Jokes aside, we are not multi accounting. Thats ridiculous

DeletedUser120524

I wish somebody with some intelligence would co-play London's brain so maybe there'd be interesting content to read for once. A shame you have to rely on flat-out lying to attempt to milk meaningless likes of your posts. If you can't find anything factual worth reporting then maybe you're not cut out for what you're trying to do, unless what you're trying to do is be an instigating troll.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It seems like Legion and Robin are paid more than me to say all this stuff, especially the latter
Unprecedented discrimination :(

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
"Should be it be against the rules to co-play multiple accounts on one world?"

Uhh, what? That is, and always has been against the rules.

You're misconstruing what mods said. If the accounts weren't banned it's because mods found no evidence that one person was playing multiple accounts, not that they did and that doing so is allowed.

Ahhh London I think you are misunderstanding the administrators. The rule to my knowledge is that people co play accounts on one world but have their own accounts on another even if the owner of the account co played uses the same account. For example:

I own the account HAIM and I co play my account with a guy called Elliot on world 93. Now say for example we also played world 91, I could play world 91 on HAIM and Elliot could play it on his own account as long as he never logged into that world on HAIM.

Hope that makes sense :)

This is actually wrong. If you co-play haim with someone on this world, and use haim on another world, the co-players on haim here must either co you there as well, or not play that other world.

This is covered by the following in the rules:

Knowing or asking for a password to another account on worlds you play is not permitted.

An account may be played by multiple people, as long as they do not have access to any other account on the same world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser119483

I never sai superguy had little knowledge of the game lol as he does more then many

I simply said that he leads by example meaning he gets stuck in and leads the tribe into battle instead of sitting back while using his members as pawns to do his bidding like pritch has done in a few worlds lol

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never sai superguy had little knowledge of the game lol as he does more then many

I simply said that he leads by example meaning he gets stuck in and leads the tribe into battle instead of sitting back while using his members as pawns to do his bidding like pritch has done in a few worlds lol

London didn't say that you said he lacked knowledge.

"Knowledge was amongst one of the few words to describe the leader of Panda."

That implies you said little about him, but that you claimed he was knowledgeable, not that he lacked knowledge.

DeletedUser69611

London, as any good reporter knows.. The people need to see proof to believe.

Just like spider-man, nobody would believe it unless you got the pictures.

Show us the screen shots of this "Muli-accounting" accusation.. Or don't report it.

DeletedUser120589

London, as any good reporter knows.. The people need to see proof to believe.

Just like spider-man, nobody would believe it unless you got the pictures.

Show us the screen shots of this "Muli-accounting" accusation.. Or don't report it.

It is just a accusation, not fact. Next time ill be sure to add screen shots of the blame game as you wish but player names will not be included.

DeletedUser69611

not fact.

Your honor, we have on record that Mr. London is stating at 7:32 am that it is indeed not a fact that members of the Inc. tribe are not multi-accounting.

I rest my case.

DeletedUser120658

London himself said that this was his first world. Whilst this may excuse his lack of knowledge of certain parts of the game it does not excuse his DISGUSTING use of the Queen's bloody English. Learn some grammar dear boy...