Tribal Tribune Chaper XXI

• Thread starter DeletedUser120589
  • Start date

DeletedUser120589

Land of Lord Billy: Closed until further noticed

Lord BillyNoMates has had his main village nobled! The capital city has fallen into enemy hands! Adding insult to injury the worse part is WHO took the village 07. krieger was the player to just recently nab the village of Lord BillyNoMates. Seems that the war with RoyalE is not going so smoothly as recently predicted by the |W|S| leader.

The neck on neck war has finally started to topple in the favor of RoyalE Much to Lord BillyNoMates dismay who now lost his main village to the Duke of RoyalE. This is sure to boost the moral of RoyalE members who may not be so worried about the incoming |W|S| members now that they have seen their leader dive head first in dealing with the threat that grows on their map.

Shortly after Lord BillyNoMates village fell to the armies of 07. Kriger three more villages belonging to |W|S| fell into the hands of RoyalE members making a grand total of four villages in the past 24 hours.

Thats not all. Another village belonging to |W|S| was taken by the NOOBS tribe around the same time RoyalE went to town on |W|S|

In what seemed like to be a expertly organized operation has been successful in my opinion brings to question can |W|S| bounce back? Will they be able to recover from what appears to be a major setback in the war?

When asking 07. Krieger for some reports he refused to “brag” about his victories with only the best to say about Lord BillyNoMates

Billy and WS put up a very good fight, and it was much a closer call than i thought it was going to be. I look forward to having more battles like that in the future whether Im on the winning or losing side.

humble words from 07. Krieger But that did not stop me from snooping to find the bigger part of the story.

From a confidential informant I managed to get confirmation that the attacks today where a operation that was put together by RoyalE tribe member darkdays25 Who seems to have the answer that RoyalE is looking for! When asked about his leader 07. Krieger the player had nothing but love and kind words for his leader

he is a great leader who has made a lot of sacrifices for tribe and he is not afraid to lead the tribe by example being the first to send support or offense.

Touching! It was also confirmed the NOOBS tribe did take part in the operations and was “very well included”. So i believe that a strong relationship has prospered from the operation |W|S| between tribes NOOBS and RoyalE

On top of the villages noble byt RoyalE and NOOBS members, several other villages have been cleared of all troops. While writing this up the operation was still going down but so far |W|S| have tried to recap some villages. All efforts so far have been in vain as |W|S| have lost 2 nukes and 4-5 nobles during the failed recap attempt.

Below are the reports of the attack on Lord BillyNoMates

HAIM May 08, 15:23

Just a few I got on forum for you

London May 08, 15:49

Ouch lol I'll get these in the paper when I get home thanks :)

HAIM May 08, 15:49

yeh no worries mate :)

Now that is one perfect t-train folks! Good job to 07. for that one!

You just got screwed!

Guys guys guys! i cant begin to tell you how much news worthy material is coming up! I actually have chapter 22 already typed up ready for tomorrow! But this is what made the biggest head lines today!

Screw Finally took a hit…welll not really, and you'll see why in a minuet.

GenesisCommander from the screw tribe took a brutal t-train today right in the teeth from one whale of a player! The 49k player Sandor Clegane delivered the massive blow but when his t-train knocked on the doors of GennesisCommander’s village things got a little hairy.

a rough estimate of 6500 axes and a vary of other troops along with 2 nobles men got cut down! How close was the battle? Not even! With over 40,000 troops stationed in the defending village it was no match for the devastated Inc player Sandor Clegane

the reports below are the ones i received today, of the attack!

It is confirmed that Screw has taken 5 villages off the Inc tribe so far in this “skirmish” which has not yet blown into a full scale war!

Now that Inc has finally made a huge move vs Screw in retaliation, how long before a full fledged war breaks out?

Stay tuned to find out more!

Thursdays interview should be with Screws Leader SOLO-. Todays video interview is with everyones love to hate person Lord BillyNoMates

DeletedUser118447

Lol I might have of heard this wrong but in the interview did you say over 600 players were attacking you guys Billy?

DeletedUser120425

Pro-tip: When there's 4 gaps, split all of them.

Or beat all 4 with 3 of your own, and let all his nukes attack each other, would of been wiser ;)

Always pre-noble, then noble instantly back. Much more fun watching them kill themselves.

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
69fcee1a4fa0436ca3e8a5b577982cdd.png

DeletedUser117750

Will just clear things up, The attack was not on screw but was a attempt to take a ex dawn player, in mid send Genesis capped the village with 2 nobles already being sent and with 10 hours to landing we had to improvise which we did but failed, anyhow congrats to screw on that.

Deleted User - 10770065

Over 600 players attacking you? Really? You guys are so overwhelmed you are duplicating shit by x20!

DeletedUser120513

Over 600 players attacking you? Really? You guys are so overwhelmed you are duplicating shit by x20!
Well, if you add it up; We've got
-Dwarfs family
-CTRL family
-Noobs family
-Royal family
that's already 7 tribes = 300+ players
and then we've also got a bunch of (weaker) tribes up north we're fighting

It doesn't seem as farfetched as you think

DeletedUser59719

If you calculate all the tribes that we are have as enemies on the diplomacy page it is over 600 players combined and slightly over 2 million points.... This is no means saying that we overburdened ourselves my tribe is loaded with skilled players and we need food and our leadership has given us that ;). But honestly unless if you are listed as allies every other player is your enemy so i don't know why your surprised about 600 players cause when i look at the map i see thousands of enemies whether they are a bright red or a dull red is irrelevant due to this being a war game.