Tribal Tribune Chaper XXII

DeletedUser120589

You Just Got Screwed: Part II

Today I will be talking about what exactly has been going on between Inc. and Screw. In my last chapter I spoke about how Sandor Clegane of the Inc. tribe had sent a series of attacks to GennesisCommander from SCREW. This has been the only reported assault on SCREW so far.

SCREW, who have stayed out of most conflicts so far, finally got tested where they showed incredible attention to members who were in need of support. With over 40,000 troops guarding the village against the incoming nukes and nobles from only four players, Sandor Clegane had no chance. Following this, in a supposed ‘accident’, the very village that Sandor had tried to so hard to conquer was just nobled by GenesisCommander, who claimed to not have any intentions to hit SCREW at all.

After badgering him for many days I managed to get an interview with none other than SOLO-, the Duke of SCREW. He described GenesisCommander as the “spear head” of K54

With SCREW’s new village to add to their already impressive collection, they are creeping closer and closer to the Inc. cluster.

|W|S| vs RoyalE & NOOBS

It seems like |W|S| are losing villages thick and fast to RoyalE and NOOBS, as the war progresses I can only speculate as to what might happen.

The best way to judge how the war is going at the moment is to take a brief glance at the stats. RoyalE are currently leading the war, with 7 villages gained to 2 lost. NOOBS are close behind with an equally impressive 5 gained to 2 lost.

It is reported that over 100 players have attacked |W|S|, with a total of almost 700 incomings.

I can now say for sure that this is no petty squabble in the playground. Whilst both sides are really starting to throw their weight about, RoyalE and NOOBS are certainly the favourites, and the tribesmen of |W|S| are going to have to seriously up their game if they want to come out of this conflict on top.

If you have seen my video interview with the aptly named Lord BillyNoMates, you may recall that his main village has recently been taken. According to him, this is just a minor set back and he has plans in place to re-conquer his main village. Billy claims that the nobling of the village is still under investigation by TW teams.

I will keep you posted on how the war is going in a future edition of the Tribal Tribunal.

These stats may be outdated, if you want to see for yourself how the war is going between RoyalE, NOOBS and |W|S| please go to:

http://www.twstats.com/en93/index.php?page=war_stats

Serene- Still chillaxing

Serene, the relaxed tribe, have been casually eating away at FAKE! villages until quite recently! The tribe has all of a sudden been targeted by IYI, a previously unspoken of tribe. This goes down a lot deeper then a casual conflict. Both sides have been going at it strong for over 48 hours. But there seems to be some sort of mix up somewhere down the line…

At first Serene had made an agreement with IYI to have an NAP. As things progressed, both tribes showed no aggression towards each other, all was well. This lasted until Serene came under fire. After learning of their potential weakness, several members of IYI launched noble trains at members of Serene. Whilst these have all been sniped so far by skilled players, who knows what is to come?

Whilst Serene have been caught off guard by the sudden attack, they have kept everything in tact, losing not a single village. I am sure that it will only be a matter of time before they get together an operation to strike back. The only question that remains is, will IYI be ready? After asking a member of Serene who was targeted by IYI recently what he thought here is what he said

Well, it's been costly, But more costly for them than for me.

It has been confirmed that IYI has lost a entire nuke already!

I will be doing another video interview with Voodoo. and other members of Serene to get the full story. As it happens. When it happens.

Until next time,

London.

Anyone who has ideas or requests for the next video or questions you want to be asked let me know!

Ghostoxa

I didn't get
You Just Got Screwed: Part II

SCREW, who have stayed out of most conflicts so far, finally got tested where they showed incredible attention to members who were in need of support. With over 40,000 troops guarding the village against the incoming nukes and nobles from only four players, Sandor Clegane had no chance. Following this, in a supposed ‘accident’, the very village that Sandor had tried to so hard to conquer was just nobled by GenesisCommander, who claimed to not have any intentions to hit SCREW at all.

Mate, we clearly stated it was sent before genesis took it, and been slacking because the village was supposed to be nobled on sunday morning.

Claiming it was a supposed accident is just stupid, so please keep close to the facts.

OTDDeathAwaits

He has a DOG!
hahah were you able to verify this claim by obtaining a picture of said dog?!

/me just wants to see a doggy ^^

Oh there was proof. She wanted to play half way through haha. So I had to pet her to keep her calm. She was very excited for her first interview lol

Good job London. Don't think your questions were 'safe' though. You came straight out asking will something happen with inc. if anything you're stirring :p

DeletedUser116463

Yeah... Ass kissing question get nice answers. I'd suggest ask bold and provocative questions to spice up a little bit.

DeletedUser110954

I think other tribes must join the OP against WS. Royall and Noobs are hitting them hard so why not have a piece of cake. They will stack their villas near these two tribes and other fronts will be open to attack.

DeletedUser118447

I think other tribes must join the OP against WS. Royall and Noobs are hitting them hard so why not have a piece of cake. They will stack their villas near these two tribes and other fronts will be open to attack.

They're also being attacked in the north, FnB took two of their villas over the last 12 hours.
Also who are you? You seem very pro Royale/Noobs hahaha

3c8fc0f29d3ebd5126d70b8e9aef6554.png

DeletedUser110954

They're also being attacked in the north, FnB took two of their villas over the last 12 hours.
Also who are you? You seem very pro Royale/Noobs hahaha

3c8fc0f29d3ebd5126d70b8e9aef6554.png
Thats interesting. Then maybe you should ask other tribes to join you.
I am pro aggression:D When small tribes have the ball to attack big tribes, they are worthy of an applause, dont you think so?

DeletedUser118447

Ahahah, nah I don't that will be needed it is nice that they are skirmishing though.
Yeah, it's always nice to see the little guys take out the big guy but we aren't going to underestimate |W|S| because we've had one victory so we'll see how the next couple of weeks pan out :)

DeletedUser110954

Ahahah, nah I don't that will be needed it is nice that they are skirmishing though.
Yeah, it's always nice to see the little guys take out the big guy but we aren't going to underestimate |W|S| because we've had one victory so we'll see how the next couple of weeks pan out :)
Yeah sure. Just stack your frontline villages and keep doing what you are doing. I am sure if others join you, WS can do nothing. I have seen the rise of many small tribes and vanishing many big tribes in many worlds. It really depends on your diplomacy and organization. Looking forward to hear from you more in the future.