Tribal Tribune Chaper XXIII

Should Chaos of been kicked?

• yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

Lord BillyNoMates

i havnt fabricated anything and the fact your putting this story onto me shows you how desperate you are to try to shift the blame

DeletedUser120589

That he was talking shit about his leadership behind their back to the opposing leader.

Then your credibility will always be low. You claim everything said to you to be the truth. You don't question anything that's been said.

I'm going to mail you a story about how Billy is planning on backstabbing and nobling his tribemates. Since you don't have time to make sure I'm telling the truth I expect you to make a thread about it. Thanks.

i edited the post for you as to not seem so factual. Seriously, you took that one way to hard.

Lord BillyNoMates

i edited the post for you as to not seem so factual. Seriously, you took that one way to hard.
i wouldnt bother

news stories aint based on facts

if the sun or the daily mirror only ever did stories based on facts they wouldnt have enough to fill in the first page xD

Deleted User - 10770065

Exactly, you guys want to create stories contained with lies to create controversy! Have fun with it!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
RIP London. I hope you enjoy the Sword-Noble Special. Billy can you snipe that 5th sword for him?

57a6246f62a8457f9dea11b2067a7dd4.png
I think even Billy can barb bounce.

DeletedUser120589

i wouldnt bother

news stories aint based on facts

if the sun or the daily mirror only ever did stories based on facts they wouldnt have enough to fill in the first page xD

That is kinda the feel i was going for. I would of put a page 3 girl in there to if it didn't get me banned. Im not trying to blast anyone I'm just trying to make a good story. To be honest posting other people lies (not as facts) gets people riled up which is what makes it interesting. i edited it to make sure it didn't come off as factual

Im getting people involved here so call me a bad person for making things interesting. Sending attacks and shooting the messenger is a poor show from your part.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
im confused, is this a surprise? royal has already force internalled a few of their past members?

Deleted User - 10770065

But the thing is, the last story you created about W|S being slapped and Billy losing his main to swords are facts. But when you make stories based on lies and portray them as the truth, everyone who reads it will think it's the truth. Simple.

Not sure why this deserves a thread. If a tribe doesn't kick selfish players then it is a shitty tribe. Nothing more to be said on the topic.

Should of ended here indeed. Good luck with your stories in the future :)

DeletedUser120589

But the thing is, the last story you created about W|S being slapped and Billy losing his main to swords are facts. But when you make stories based on lies and portray them as the truth, everyone who reads it will think it's the truth. Simple.

Should of ended here indeed. Good luck with your stories in the future :)
Ill be sure to state them as a non factual point in the future

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmmm

I see a waste of a tribal tribune chapter.
Chaos was not just kicked by royal for not faking. There were other reasons too. I like my tribe to be fair, and I like my allies that way too. Haim shared with me every detail of Chaos's dissmissal. If I were them, I would have kicked him way before than royal did.

As for Billy boy, why don't you concentrate on kicking your own members? It's a thing you do now right? Kick everyone we send nobles at? Apparently every one quits tw or is long offline when our nobles arrive. What was the reason to kick copius again?
Application from copius
Hi yes I'm a refugee from wait n see so I understand if I'm turned down, I will say I have been left out in the cold as I took a hit and without any conversation was kicked even though I had fairly large numbers out supporting tribe mates and wasn't local to most of my tribe.

Lord BillyNoMates

we didnt kick copius because he had nobles incoming we didnt kick him to attack him and we didnt kick him to save our stats

we kicked him for other reasons

Deleted User - 10770065

we didnt kick copius because he had nobles incoming we didnt kick him to attack him and we didnt kick him to save our stats

we kicked him for other reasons

Billy backstabbing his tribemates. What did I say? Lets make a thread guys.

Lord BillyNoMates

im not so sure you understand the means of back stabbing we kicked him for good reasons

we never attacked him almost straight away and we have no intentions of nobling either

Twodeadly

Chaos made a deal with Krieger and now apparently Krieger isnt leader. Chaos is now told he cant do what he was planning all along. Definitely a bad situation caused by Royal and they cant help themselves but to try and shift the blame onto him and others because they realised their own mistake.

Sad...

How long till Royal internals all their members and krieger is the only player left?

DeletedUser110954

ok guys, i really try to be fair but there is some evidence missing here. Chaos says he was promised to have 7 barbs, where is the evidence? there must be some chat or mail history here. dont say they have made the agreement on the phone:D

i dont know but it seems highly unlikely. i mean who would agree to such a thing? 7 barbs in the middle of tribe cluster? what would other members say?

beside that:
1) Chaos had a bad language talking to people and showed lack of team work. this is good reason to kick a member.

2) he was the first one to attack tribe members so it means he was not part of a team. even if he was backstabbed by the leaders, why would he attack others?

3) you say 20 members of the tribe have attacked him. come on guys, it absolutely shows that the tribe supported him being kicked.

4) some guys say royal have had internal nobling before. of course they do, who doesnt? they are a rim tribe, they should cut the dead weight.

5) lord billy says 07 wanted his villages. come on buddy, you know it cant be true. beside the fact that he has cleared the villages and has not nobled any, who will kick a big member just in the middle of a war? i think he would prefer to noble another village of you rather than such a foolish act.

final conclusion: if royal leadership is weak, time will show it. they must collapse so soon. nothing will eat up a tribe better than egos of the leaders. but as far as i see it, they are a very aggressive and organized tribe, winning a war between them and a big fat ass tribe. maybe if lord billy spend more time on his account rather than blabbing in externals, they could change the story.