Tribal Tribune Chaper XXIII

Should Chaos of been kicked?

• yes

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Chaos did attack members of the RoyalE tribe first, only after he was kicked. After taking travel time into consideration he didn't even consider talking to leaders and trying to make things right.

A bad decision on Chaos part in my personal opinion

Lord Gunther

Listen, Chaos wasn't the first to be kick and nobled for royals (or one member) selfish needs and he wont be the last.
~LG~

DeletedUser110954

Chaos did attack members of the RoyalE tribe first, only after he was kicked. After taking travel time into consideration he didn't even consider talking to leaders and trying to make things right.

A bad decision on Chaos part in my personal opinion
What about the evidence i asked for London? Has he given you any proof?

Ghostoxa

The guy wanted to noble barbs, come on, even if he was promised that, leadership can change their mind after understanding it's a mistake.
The guy talked in a really bad manner to his leadership, that's not a good sign of a trust worthy member.

He should be kicked and internalled, nothing wrong in what royal did.

DeletedUser120589

No evidence as far as the agreement they made, but it was not denied in the conversation between chaos and leadership. Although i have asked and i have looked! so far nothing under any rocks i have kicked

DeletedUser118447

I would bother writing an actual reply but the only hate we are getting here is from |W|S| members.
There's literally an essay of evidence posted in this article which i sent to London regarding why he was dismissed, the members fully support council decision. But if you want to play that game Billy, why did you dismiss the following people?

Hrvatino
Copius
Alfred Noble

All dismissed before they were nobled and in fact the first two didn't even have any incomings when you dismissed them, I posted this quote already in another thread but here's what Copius had to say:

"Hi yes I'm a refugee from wait n see so I understand if I'm turned down, I will say I have been left out in the cold as I took a hit and without any conversation was kicked even though I had fairly large numbers out supporting tribe mates and wasn't local to most of my tribe."

So, I gave an essay to my tribe about why Chaos was dismissed and you think that is unfair? Maybe explain why these members were dismissed, this goes for all you |W|S| members coming to this thread to hate on RoyalE, take a look at your own tribe first.

PS BILLY: The 'agreement' was made with Krieger and if you think you would let a member noble seven barbs in the centre of your tribes small already limited on farmings cluster then that just speaks for itself. Though that wasn't the reason he was dismissed. Chaos was dismissed for his attitude and aggression towards other players and council.

Therefore I think we can all agree anyone hating on this is really just pathetic and looking for an excuse to bash RoyalE.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Think my time has come.. chaos. is a very active player, he will take sits and help out in the tribe hes in.. however he does i beklieve deliberately clash with other members continuously and does himself no favours on the popularity stage,, he has his own agenda and ideas im afraid respecting leadership isnt a part of that. chaos will do what chaos wants.. so krieger/sagar i can give a educated guess to how yr mails went as i had many daily vid chats with him in the past arguing every dam request asked of him. supporting him against others, in return because i told him where to go (in choice words) he threatened to destroy our tribe and do damage on every world. and thats what he did to plague on w92. went to cas3 world got strawberryqueen password; pressed delete on his own account w92. went on beckys account, and dismissed whole tribe. then went back on his own account a while again.. eventually restarted same world.. thats legal btw.
so no matter what chat you all may have here about why.. dont blame any of his tribe leadership for dismissing and taking him out.. as leopards never change their spots..
and its obvious we all throw a lot of effort into getting rid of a disease..
sorry if i came across a bit harsh, not!

Lord BillyNoMates

ok guys, i really try to be fair but there is some evidence missing here. Chaos says he was promised to have 7 barbs, where is the evidence? there must be some chat or mail history here. dont say they have made the agreement on the phone:D

i dont know but it seems highly unlikely. i mean who would agree to such a thing? 7 barbs in the middle of tribe cluster? what would other members say?

beside that:
1) Chaos had a bad language talking to people and showed lack of team work. this is good reason to kick a member.

2) he was the first one to attack tribe members so it means he was not part of a team. even if he was backstabbed by the leaders, why would he attack others?

3) you say 20 members of the tribe have attacked him. come on guys, it absolutely shows that the tribe supported him being kicked.

4) some guys say royal have had internal nobling before. of course they do, who doesnt? they are a rim tribe, they should cut the dead weight.

5) lord billy says 07 wanted his villages. come on buddy, you know it cant be true. beside the fact that he has cleared the villages and has not nobled any, who will kick a big member just in the middle of a war? i think he would prefer to noble another village of you rather than such a foolish act.

final conclusion: if royal leadership is weak, time will show it. they must collapse so soon. nothing will eat up a tribe better than egos of the leaders. but as far as i see it, they are a very aggressive and organized tribe, winning a war between them and a big fat ass tribe. maybe if lord billy spend more time on his account rather than blabbing in externals, they could change the story.

i never once said i would of granted any of my tribes permission to do such a thing

but just shows what kinda of leader kreiger is

he lies to get his members then when his tribe is stable and growing he goes back on everything he promsied and kicks when they fall out with him LOL just LOL

DeletedUser118447

i never once said i would of granted any of my tribes permission to do such a thing

but just shows what kinda of leader kreiger is

he lies to get his members then when his tribe is stable and growing he goes back on everything he promsied and kicks when they fall out with him LOL just LOL

You make yourself look so stupid.
Sejn isn't Krieger. You either didn't read the article or you are too dumb to comprehend it.
I've told you at least five times now that 07. Krieger isn't 13. Krieger.
Also, why did you dismiss Hrvatino, Copius and Alfred Noble? Or are you just going to ignore that question for the third time?
LOL just LOL

Lord BillyNoMates

hvratino left because he didnt have time to play with more commitments
alfred is to busy with w89 and copius wasnt reading to many mails

DeletedUser118447

Evidence?
I gave an essay on why Chaos was dismissed and that wasn't good enough for you but you give barely two lines.
Guess that makes you just a little bit of a hypocrite. Oh and I can vouch for Copius unless you prove otherwise.

Lord BillyNoMates

Evidence?
I gave an essay on why Chaos was dismissed and that wasn't good enough for you but you give barely two lines.
Guess that makes you just a little bit of a hypocrite. Oh and I can vouch for Copius unless you prove otherwise.
well maybe copius mailed you but he sure didnt mail me

and how does one get evidence that somebody doesnt respond to mails.
and hrtinvo left the tribe he wasnt kicked and alfred plays with me on w89 and u can always join there and ask him

DeletedUser118447

Not good enough Billy...

635917111744291862-995425215_haim-calvin-harr-s-pray-to-god-animated-gid-sisters-witch-music-video.gif

DeletedUser110954

I would bother writing an actual reply but the only hate we are getting here is from |W|S| members.
There's literally an essay of evidence posted in this article which i sent to London regarding why he was dismissed, the members fully support council decision. But if you want to play that game Billy, why did you dismiss the following people?

Hrvatino
Copius
Alfred Noble

All dismissed before they were nobled and in fact the first two didn't even have any incomings when you dismissed them, I posted this quote already in another thread but here's what Copius had to say:

"Hi yes I'm a refugee from wait n see so I understand if I'm turned down, I will say I have been left out in the cold as I took a hit and without any conversation was kicked even though I had fairly large numbers out supporting tribe mates and wasn't local to most of my tribe."

So, I gave an essay to my tribe about why Chaos was dismissed and you think that is unfair? Maybe explain why these members were dismissed, this goes for all you |W|S| members coming to this thread to hate on RoyalE, take a look at your own tribe first.

PS BILLY: The 'agreement' was made with Krieger and if you think you would let a member noble seven barbs in the centre of your tribes small already limited on farmings cluster then that just speaks for itself. Though that wasn't the reason he was dismissed. Chaos was dismissed for his attitude and aggression towards other players and council.

Therefore I think we can all agree anyone hating on this is really just pathetic and looking for an excuse to bash RoyalE.

At least you are honest. I hope you set a good example for "Billy No Main". (Gush, i love this nick name, maybe i start an account with this name in the comming world:D)

roman01

I definitely chuckled over these:

Tribal Tribune Chapter XXIII

RoylalE: Not so Royal Behavior

1) Well turns out Chaos. never quit. In fact, at the time the player was kicked and has a wave of troops and fakes coming in, Chaos. claims was fast asleep. He says he was hit from anywhere between 10-20 members of his tribe. And says that he is disappointed that he didn't listen to Lord BillyNoMates from the start.

2) When asked why he was kicked from the RoyalE tribe he says because he had been a “seflish” player. Basically one who would not send fakes or participate in the tribal affairs.

3) Members of RoyalE kept their mouth shut whilst the attacks happened feared that the same fate would become of them to. But a few players did reach out to Chaos and offered to help and support him.

DeletedUser106380

chaos seems like a pretty rude dude. Regardless of his other speculated actions, talking to people like that doesn't really work in or outside the game.

Hakuna Matata

London, you are too funny.

I've been in a tribal Skype chat with Chaos since I joined this world. He constantly claims his way to be the best and expected people to clear villages for him. His way was building little to no troops early on while he PPed up while hiding behind the protection of the tribe.

He kept just talking about his mass expansion and how it always worked in the past, maybe on a different account because his current TWstats didn't support his claims. Billy, instead of claims. I would assume you have loads of reports from Chaos faking you.

As for Billy, of course he would corroborate a story that goes along with his false narrative. His failure to tag nobles as nobles led to an accusation of a player was sending nobles at spear speed. That is about as likely as me having script that kills all the troops while they are outside of your village...wait that just means you dodged my train.

Interview with Billy was funny, but the content was baseless and extremely biased.