Votes: 21 55.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 44.7%

• Total voters

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
London, you are too funny.

I've been in a tribal Skype chat with Chaos since I joined this world. He constantly claims his way to be the best and expected people to clear villages for him. His way was building little to no troops early on while he PPed up while hiding behind the protection of the tribe.

He kept just talking about his mass expansion and how it always worked in the past, maybe on a different account because his current TWstats didn't support his claims. Billy, instead of claims. I would assume you have loads of reports from Chaos faking you.

As for Billy, of course he would corroborate a story that goes along with his false narrative. His failure to tag nobles as nobles led to an accusation of a player was sending nobles at spear speed. That is about as likely as me having script that kills all the troops while they are outside of your village...wait that just means you dodged my train.

Interview with Billy was funny, but the content was baseless and extremely biased.

Billy making BS accusations should be no surprise to anyone. Years ago he claimed I was hacking the server because I had more troops on a world than he felt was possible. He also claimed my public reports (not screenshots of them, actual public report URL's) were fake.

Lord BillyNoMates

Billy making BS accusations should be no surprise to anyone. Years ago he claimed I was hacking the server because I had more troops on a world than he felt was possible. He also claimed my public reports (not screenshots of them, actual public report URL's) were fake.
i also remember u claiming i used to use multi accounts because according to you its not possible for me to have a twin

DeletedUser110954

I just came to the forums to say, I named my new villa's padalin that we took from an ex |W|S| player, 'BillyNoMain'.
LOL. Hilarious. Maybe you could all change villages names too:D. Who made this name by the way? I give so much credit to him.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i also remember u claiming i used to use multi accounts because according to you its not possible for me to have a twin

Oh, it's very possible for you to have a twin, I just consider you to be a compulsive liar. I also know tons of other people with siblings who didn't get banned every world.

Both accounts also wrote identically. You can tell a lot about someone by their writing style.

Lord BillyNoMates

we both were in the same school in primary and secondary school same age. we look similar and we had the same friends

so yeah i do have a twin and people dont get banned for there writing style or are you stupid

DeletedUser

Mainly a reddit term I think. It's just short for "Today I learned".

Lord BillyNoMates

well its not hard to know about twins 90% of the time they are born on the same day and are normally in the same year

and if your in the same year theres a really big chance you end up getting put in the same class together i should know ive been a twin for 26 years

DeletedUser104264

Kreiger has been doing this for years. He tried to do this to a tribe mate on w71. The tribe mate had not quit. If you are not part of his inner circle, you are probably food.

Tribal Tribune Chapter XXIII

RoylalE: Not so Royal Behavior

When it comes to internally nobling it can be a sensitive subject between tribe mates. Who is entitled to what village and so on and so forth. So when it came time to internal Chaos. the villages where split accordingly. So when i came to find out that Chaos. was getting internaled which was brought to my attention by a |W|S| member i thought nothing of it.

Well turns out Chaos. never quit. In fact, at the time the player was kicked and has a wave of troops and fakes coming in, Chaos. claims was fast asleep. He says he was hit from anywhere between 10-20 members of his tribe. And says that he is disappointed that he didn't listen to Lord BillyNoMates from the start.

When asked why he was kicked from the RoyalE tribe he says because he had been a “seflish” player. Basically one who would not send fakes or participate in the tribal affairs.

DeletedUser118447

Kreiger has been doing this for years. He tried to do this to a tribe mate on w71. The tribe mate had not quit. If you are not part of his inner circle, you are probably food.

13. Krieger and 07. Krieger are different people. 13. Krieger does not play this world.
Also, you clearly didn't read the article properly if you think he was kicked unfairly.

DeletedUser120731

I'm still stuck on the fact of how did i lie? lol i just write the story that has been told to me. I don't have time to make sure everyone is telling the truth i do actually play this world you know lmao

I'm pretty sure you do have time to make sure everyone is telling the truth. Or at least try harder

DeletedUser119075

I'm pretty sure you do have time to make sure everyone is telling the truth. Or at least try harder
Great Idea, how about you do it? I believe you can do such more of a better job.

In my opinion he can sway whatever way he wants, he is entitled to that privilege since he is actually spending his time to make this forum more interesting, he is not your servant, you are entitled to your opinion on the stuff he says on his post but don't say "try harder" when your doing nothing.

How ever If there is another News reporter to shed light on a aspect, it will be great.