Tribal Tribune Chaper XXIV

DeletedUser120589

Im sorry guys

As some of you are aware my last chapter was not up to par compared to my previous chapters! My post came off as biased and bashful towards the RoyalE Tribe. To all members of RoyalE Im sorry if i came across that way and want to state that i try to keep my posts and mutual as possible (while poking fun sometimes). I hope you guys give the tribune another chance =)

Serene: Deal or no deal?

While Serene has been casually eating away at FAKE! village they have nabbed a grand total of 16 villages from the seemingly care free FAKE! tribe so far and have failed to get things into gear against Serene

Serene, A tribe led by leader Klaus Johannis planned a operation to launch a series of fake attacks at a certain time while nobling villages. It seems that it was to easy as they have taken more then they thought they would in just a week! Despite nobling FAKE! villages before the operation had even started.

Im assuming its safe to say that Serene was just lazily taking villages. They received less then a dozen attacks in return, most of them being fake attacks. All was going well until IYI Showed up. What was previously agreed upon the two tribes to have a NAP between the two tribes went south real quick.

The reason behind the attacks was all due to……(dun dun duubuun) Drowngod or better known among the veteran players Black Flag.When Drowngods tribe turned agaisnt him and left to join several tribes in the area 5 members went on to join the VETS

Drowngod cleared 2 members of the 5 (who went on to quit) while the other three, Lynnham, Sir Mayhem III and London, who where members of the VETS tribe at the time, banded together to stop Drowngod from his terror across the area.

Drowngod eventually got cleared with help from attacks by Sir Mayhem III, London and ComradeTig. His nuke got destroyed at Sir Mayhem II’s village due to support from Lynnham and other members of VETS

Since Drowngod’s village was now clear of all hostile troops it was agreed upon by the members of VETS and Serene who was going to noble the village. Suddenly it was snatched up by a member of IYI. In retaliation Serene quickly noble a village that had previously been cleared by a member of the IYI tribe.

Since then a series of fakes and a few nukes have been launched at Serene in retaliation once more to the “stolen village”

Diplomats where talking at 9:00 server time on 11/05/17 and was told to me, by Serene leadership if a compromise was not reached by 02:00 server time the next day a series of nukes would be launched. What was IYI terms they brought to the table?

Partial merge and making IYI sister tribe

Which was counter offered by serene leader, Was to recruit only 4 members of the tribe and no sister tribe. After asking Klaus Johannis was he worried about IYI as a tribe she responded with yes!

no, i am worried. they have a great defensive formation that would require all our resources to break down effectivly

If a deal was struck or not tensions will be high between these two tribes as bad blood has already flowed between them! Will Serene make it out there first true test? IYI seems to me they know they have made a big mistake, quickly offering to become a sister tribe.

Stay tuned and find out!

Interview with Superguy123

Before you go: The use of strong language in the comments is not ok

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

i have to ask why he licking the mic or was it broken

that was fuzzy as hell and was very hard to hear clearly

DeletedUser120589

i have to ask why he licking the mic or was it broken

that was fuzzy as hell and was very hard to hear clearly

should of heard the first take on his laptop. His mic was super quite. this was the best we could do lol i tried to clear up the sound with the audio mixer but I'm not to good at this.

DeletedUser120425

Serene, A tribe led by leader Klaus Johannis planned a operation to launch a series of fake attacks at a certain time while nobling villages. It seems that it was to easy as they have taken more then they thought they would in just a week! Despite nobling FAKE! villages before the operation had even started.

Serene did not and have yet to/probably won't launch an operation on Fake! All of the conquers on Fake and attacks have been through free-nobling/progression. But can confirm still no response, those who are left are considered to mainly be PP Farming as of this point.
You just gave me the update on IYI and charmander seems to be doing the rest on skype. Both know more than me, damn work.

Good read as always London, just the error on presuming we launched an operation.

Deleted User - 10017355

Im sorry guys
As some of you are aware my last chapter was not up to par compared to my previous chapters! My post came off as biased and bashful towards the RoyalE Tribe. To all members of RoyalE Im sorry if i came across that way and want to state that i try to keep my posts and mutual as possible (while poking fun sometimes). I hope you guys give the tribune another chance =)

Your posts are never really mutual (neutral), RoyalE finally came on the end of one instead of them talking the smack and they got upset. No point changing your ways because some people can't handle what they give out.

DeletedUser118447

Your posts are never really mutual (neutral), RoyalE finally came on the end of one instead of them talking the smack and they got upset. No point changing your ways because some people can't handle what they give out.

That wasn't the point. The point was what he was saying simply wasn't true and has already been debunked.
You sound like someone who reads the Daily Mail or the Sun. You don't want to be that guy Wikki, just don't do it pls :/

tumblr_myzbkqT8p31s27y8po2_250.gif

DeletedUser120658

What's wrong with the Daily Mail? Everyone should read it, brings a nice little dose of the right wing into your life.

DeletedUser120513

Dear god Luke

you're obsessed
take it easy
you're coming off strong

DeletedUser120513

Starting to look like London is running out of news :/

if only something interesting would happen in the near future...