Tribal Tribune Chaper XXV

DeletedUser120589

Serene: Not so Relaxed

War has broken out between the Serene tribe and the IYI tribe. Official declaration of war was declared by the serene tribe.

At this moment in time Serene Has noble 5 villages off the IYI tribe while only losing one village. Several waves of fakes have been exchanged between the two tribes that have since escalated to nukes and trains in bound to villages alike.

According to my source Voodoo. an operation was launched by IYI to take down serene player MissFluffyKittens that ended in failure for IYI. I asked Voodoo. if they will retaliate and it seems that plans are being drawn up as you read this right now.

I asked if IYI was a worthy opponent and he states that they are coordinated, but not enough members of their tribe are participating in the effort. This has also resulted in members of the IYI tribe to quit and turn their villages over to the serene tribe. Top members have also approached serene asking them to join the tribe.

Seems like IYI wont last long in this war.

After pressing questions I got confirmation of one of Serene’s diplomatic relations. Seems like |W|S| has gained a temporary NAP with the Serene tribe.

Yes. |W|S| approached us about an NAP earlier this week. I can confirm these relations.

So it appears serene and |W|S| are not going to be attacking each other as per agreement. It is also rumored that NOOBS and Serene are talking about diplomatic relations but where that conversation has gone i was unable to get.

NOOBS has been involved with the IYI tribe it seems as they have approached IYI for a merge with IYI declined. Seems like one big run around with the eastern part of the world!

seems like IYI is going to either fall in the hands of Serene via nibbling or have the easy way out by merging with NOOBS Either way a lot of villages are at stake here.

It seems like two things could happen. A understanding between NOOBS and Serene Could come about or they may take another approach and fight causing another war for both tribes to supply troops to.

Screw’s releases the Kraken

Screw has taken GennesisCommander and turned this player into a vicious beast. A player described by SOLO- as a spear head has taken more villages from the Inc. tribe.

Two Girls One Up has lost their village to what i can describe as the kraken of Screw. So far 7 villages have been taken with out any resistance. Will Inc. Continue to stand by as Screw Continues to swallow them and grow even bigger?

We plan on taking anything that stands in our way, Inc is no exception.

Can Inc. get together and stop Screw From expanding even more? Or will Screw continue to grow with out any back fire for their actions?

Guys thanks again for all the support! If you are willing to, please, shoot some PP my way! anything would be greatly appreciated! (asking for likes is to desperate for attention) and be sure to check out my youtube channel for previous vid interviews!

Hakuna Matata

I always though nukes built faster than defense villages. Plus losing 40k offense to 20k defense isn't bad. Considering defense can be stacked, offense can't.

On another note, I liked this interview, having someone from each side being interviewed together gives it a different feel.

DeletedUser120589

I always though nukes built faster than defense villages. Plus losing 40k offense to 20k defense isn't bad. Considering defense can be stacked, offense can't.

On another note, I liked this interview, having someone from each side being interviewed together gives it a different feel.

It wasn't hostile as i wanted it lol I downloaded a BEEP sound into my video editor for curse words...Kind disappointed i couldn't use it

Hakuna Matata

Better you let it be natural and "real." No need to drum up extra or unneeded drama. After all, it is a game and the interview went pretty well. Seemed like both guys were pretty amused and forthcoming with the discussion, though Luke seemed a bit giggly.

DeletedUser110954

Funny video, tanx London. But it was short. And it was great having people from both sides.

And a few words with Haim. Dud how high were you? :D:D:D Its not good for your health:D But i liked you being relax.

And Billy, nice move on the beard:D so much better now;)

As far as i see the world now, i say Noobs, Royals and Screw should join together and go against the world. Maybe first they could take out Inc.

DeletedUser117086

Inc. Is not joining the war. The villas capped were capped as part of a dawn refugee cleanup. It was just coincidence that w|s had taken refugees, and attacks landed at a similar time.

Edit: we dont know how to time attacks so the argument that the attacks landed close together is invalid.

Lord BillyNoMates

:D so screw are kicking your ass abit, anbd panda and closing in on your tribe also, then you decide too attack us? and then claim gunther was a refugee? whilst no one in inc has attacked him before joining |w|s|, i think your tribe are beggining too bite off more then they can chew ;)

if screw decides too officially declare war on you, then it will be inc.s players who get nobled :D

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
you've lost more villages to RoyalE than we've lost to screw.... as you've so blatantly stated RoyalE has one good player (i do not support this opinion however)...... and SCREW is the rank 1 tribe so do you really wanna get started down that route mr. no main?

Lord BillyNoMates

or we can talk when genessis continues too rip your tribe too pieces by him self hahahahah

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
kreiger seems to be ripping you apart by himself by the same logic and he's a much smaller account than genesis.

rank 1 tribe conquors from rank 4 tribe is a lot less impressive than rank 8 tribe is wrecking rank 2 tribe. :/

I liked it better when you were too butthurt to post after you lost your main tbh can we go back to that ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
yeah cause all of inc is actively attacking genesis rn - we're just so awful it doesnt seem to be working :(

please teach me how i can lose my main like you ;(

Lord BillyNoMates

lossing 1 village is nothing xD royale will stil all be nobled is its next week or 6 months time, they have only selfish players who makes there normal tribe members for leadership purposes haha, next tribune is going too make alot off people laugh and alot mad :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser117086

Billy your so silly,
Stop trying to show us your willy,
Your pointless bashing,
And needless hashing,
Just shows your low iq,
Not that i dont have one too.

I want to challenge you to stay on topic for 5 seconds. I'll also remind you, that you bashed screw for recruiting refugees, then turned around and recruited lord grunther (or whatever his name is) right after we rejected his application.

Anyways thats all i have to say inc is done here.

OTDDeathAwaits

Cheers LBNM! :)
We won't declare on Inc. FYI. Genesis is strong in his local and is a very capable player. We aren't making a consorted effort to bite at Inc. - like I stated before and that's why there hasn't been an op. from either side. It's geography. The shoe could easily be on the other foot.

The Inc. players similar to ourselves have world winners and in some cases we've won two worlds. We're not about to start a war with a world power such as inc. this early - even if people are counting them out because on the surface they've lost a few villages.

It's simply survival of the fittest in the area and Inc are an organised premade joining on this world to my understanding - correct me if I'm wrong. Few villages in the grand scheme of things is enevitable unless we shared diplomacy.

inc. haven't made a consorted effort to retaliate for the simple fact that it could hinder other people's expansion that are thriving - same as us. It's a cost/reward scenario and obviously they're playing the long game. 5 villages now is nothing in 2months. A mere war stat after a few hours potentially. Should a war break out come mid game.

Lord BillyNoMates

mmmmm inc. and screw are not the only tribe too have won worlds or even 2 worlds lol

OTDDeathAwaits

mmmmm inc. and screw are not the only tribe too have won worlds or even 2 worlds lol

I never stated either of us were. Since we're the topic of discussion here and not the actual wars - I'm just sharing with you the mentality as I see it between the two tribes. Their approach is the same as I would have had if it were the other way around.

Lord BillyNoMates

well id stil consider what genessis is doing to them an act of war, but doubt they wanna do something about it, |w|s| also has many world winniers proberly more then inc :p