Tribal Tribune Chaper XXV

OTDDeathAwaits

Maybe that point was lost on you but I'm sure that the w87(?) winners reading it nodded along and thought 'preach brother'.

Lord BillyNoMates

only some off them won w87 :D but inc.s players are not the best around ive seen mojority off them nobled before more then once

Lord BillyNoMates

That's why you're struggling against RoaylE and NOOBS and why Panda appears to be closing the gap in second. Inc aren't dragging their guys into a slugfest. Same as SCREW.
mmmm no we aint stugglging against none off these LOL yeah they have taken somew villages whilst we where securing north, thats is now over so, noobs and royale have our full attention, ull soon see what happens over next month or 2, noobs and royals players have lost every offensive unit they have xD quit funny ull see the situation in a tribune at some point soon

OTDDeathAwaits

only some off them won w87 :D but inc.s players are not the best around ive seen mojority off them nobled before more then once

Then if they(inc) don't deserve some respect why are you so concerned about them "op'ing" your tribe? Surely it's just water off a ducks back for a tribe filled with multiple world winners like WS - as you claim. Why you trying to push SCREW and INC. to war lol?

I bet in 2months Inc. will be considered more of a threat than WS or more in line to win the world because of their tactics. They're showing patience a virtue lost on you.

Good luck with your war and FYI I'm no mystic meg but that's my prediction - but only true tell will be on point of view if I'm right or wrong.

Lord BillyNoMates

im not saying inc doesnt deserve some respect i have some friends there :p but some off the members dont respect no one but them selves :) and talk shit about things they aint got a clue about so im doing the same, and inc. doesnt like it xD

ofcource im trying push you too war, i want screw too noble inc lol

DeletedUser110954

Noobs and Royal have been mute recently so i assume WS is finally doing something. It also seems that Inc does not have a good state. i dont know what is going on, on their side.

So now everybody should start to choose their side. It seems to be WS side or Screw side. I say the best diplomacy will win this world.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Noobs and Royal have been mute recently so i assume WS is finally doing something. It also seems that Inc does not have a good state. i dont know what is going on, on their side.

So now everybody should start to choose their side. It seems to be WS side or Screw side. I say the best diplomacy will win this world.

wow chris is that you?

DeletedUser79609

Winning worlds means absolutely nothing, i've won 2 along with 3 special rounds, and i'm not exactly great

Also, seems like you know a whole lot more about Inc than the rest of us, are you secretly in charge there?

Lord BillyNoMates

Winning worlds means absolutely nothing, i've won 2 along with 3 special rounds, and i'm not exactly great

Also, seems like you know a whole lot more about Inc than the rest of us, are you secretly in charge there?
possibly

DeletedUser117086

We were trying to hide it guys but... I'm secretly billynomates

DeletedUser59719

If this new chapter is about a village being stacked against 5-6 nukes and nobles then I'm officially done with the externals.

All i got to say to that is Wait N See, and the externals are Not Your Safe Space so if posting the failures from royal and noob are not in your interest then dont read it.

Deleted User - 10770065

Failures? How can you brag when you guys aren't even attacking and even when you have "attacked" they've been dealt with easily. Congrats on stacking a village for once and punishing a bit of impatience, too bad you couldn't do that with the 20+ villages you lost to a much smaller force than yourself :)

Lord BillyNoMates

Failures? How can you brag when you guys aren't even attacking and even when you have "attacked" they've been dealt with easily. Congrats on stacking a village for once and punishing a bit of impatience, too bad you couldn't do that with the 20+ villages you lost to a much smaller force than yourself :)
like i have started many times, we was securing the north and core, now that has finished royale and noobs have our full attention its time for |w|s| to fight back we will be seeing you guys soon ;)

DeletedUser59719

You seem a bit triggered perhaps you should turn off the computer and go outside and see that there life outside of the game. Also congratulations you attacked us when we didnt have a solid core or northern front however that has changed and you are being taken care of and remember we are attacking royal and noobs and with this last failed OP my tribe nobled two noobs village that they havent been able to retake.