• NOOBS moves in to attack |W|S|

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • |W|S| will counter attack

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • RoyalE will rebuild and attack again

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

Lord BillyNoMates

Come on London. WS has done nothing. They have just massively stacked few villages. Its not how it works billy, put your ass together and attack your enemies. Hiding behind one village like an scared little girl will do nothing for you.

But i dont understand why would Royal send so many troops toward a single village? I say you should try to organize a much bigger op, using more members and targeting a lot more villages. I hope this poor OP will not change the result of the war you were already winning.

we can clearly see your either a member off noobs or royal :rolleyes:

we have just set back both noobs and royal by 2 weeks for 90% off there tribes between them we probaly killed 30 villages worth off troops xD

dont worry we will be attacking at some point as u can see we have secured our core and north which we wanted too do before targettting theese tribes, so ulll start seeing action from |w|s|| against these targets soon so stay tunned

DeletedUser79609

You Guys seem to like patting each other on the back for writing in the forums.. "Oh look Better like his Comment"

How else would we acknowledge such great banter?

Also Fleezus says I have to like his posts so he has more likes than posts and looks popular...

DeletedUser110954

we can clearly see your either a member off noobs or royal :rolleyes:

we have just set back both noobs and royal by 2 weeks for 90% off there tribes between them we probaly killed 30 villages worth off troops xD

dont worry we will be attacking at some point as u can see we have secured our core and north which we wanted too do before targettting theese tribes, so ulll start seeing action from |w|s|| against these targets soon so stay tunned

Come on Mr. NoMain. You cant fool anybody here. Its obvious you have internal problems. It has been a long time since you failed against Noobs and Royal and the only thing you have done is to stack some villages. If you had an active team, you would have reacted so faster. Those two rim tribes have much more active team player with little points. Its so much easier for them to defend.

DeletedUser110954

And London. It was the best interview ever. I am so glad you are getting better and better in each post. Well done buddy. Here is some advise for your interview. I say you can give some info about the guy you are interviewing. For example tell us about his/her age, nationality, job, experience on Tribalwars, past words and etc.

And Ghio, it was a nice interview. Its a shame we dont have you here. You seem so smart and so handsome by the way;) Can you tell us more about what happened in w77?

Lord BillyNoMates

Come on Mr. NoMain. You cant fool anybody here. Its obvious you have internal problems. It has been a long time since you failed against Noobs and Royal and the only thing you have done is to stack some villages. If you had an active team, you would have reacted so faster. Those two rim tribes have much more active team player with little points. Its so much easier for them to defend.

haha shut up we dont have no internal problems at all, you fool, like ive stated several times we needed too secure the core and north before we started hitting south which we will be doing soon ;) and dont say we have failed against those tribes when we aint, go and ask mummy for a bottle you need one

Lord BillyNoMates

Billy most of the noobs weren't involved in the OP, stop exaggerating.

yeah yeah alright haha all of noobs tried opping twodeadly AND LOST EVEYTHING

in a day as defender

2 Twodeadly
87830_thumb
|W|S| 36.359 14.05.2017

so dont kep talking shit when we have killed like 110-120k units :DD between noobs and royal

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Less then half our tribe got involved, get your facts straight, you're embarrassing yourself.
O well both me and you know the truth and people already know your a persistent liar.

Lord BillyNoMates

Less then half our tribe got involved, get your facts straight, you're embarrassing yourself.
O well both me and you know the truth and people already know your a persistent liar.
lolololo most off your top members southern off us jhave lost all offensive units and 2 villages LOLOLOL

dont come here saying barely any participated lynch iamtell blackgrimreaper and many more lost everything trying too take 1 village oh my dam your one thick cookie

DeletedUser110954

haha shut up we don't have no internal problems at all, you fool, like ive stated several times we needed too secure the core and north before we started hitting south which we will be doing soon ;) and don't say we have failed against those tribes when we aint, go and ask mummy for a bottle you need one
Oh really. Maybe i give some info on your internal problems to London and we will see who is fooling around. We know not all your members take you as their leader and consider you as a chicken. Don't try to manipulate us, you will only make yourself a fool here. Truth will always come up, no matter how hard you try to hide it.

Lord BillyNoMates

Oh really. Maybe i give some info on your internal problems to London and we will see who is fooling around. We know not all your members take you as their leader and consider you as a chicken. Don't try to manipulate us, you will only make yourself a fool here. Truth will always come up, no matter how hard you try to hide it.
mmmmmm excuse me? but not once i have said im leader :p charmand3r is and go on give london our internal problem will be fun too see since we dont jave any lol

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Yes so let's say roughly 10-15 people got involved from our tribe (thats being generous), We have 51 members, hardly a 3rd of our tribe. Once again, stop exaggerating how many of us got involved....your one thick cookie.

Lord BillyNoMates

so 40 people between both tribes got involved and only aimed too to try and take 2 villages? seriosuly thTS THE MOST STUPID thing i have ever heard LOL

DeletedUser115162

Aha Ha ha Why you talking trash boy.... Internal problems.... I think your mixing us up with some other tribe, you know that tribe that eats its members..

Would be interesting to see what small brains can imagine though so please give it to London :D

DeletedUser120513

I'm calling you out on your bluff. If you're not lying, explain the problems to London and we'll see whether or not you put your money where your mouth is

DeletedUser118447

so 40 people between both tribes got involved and only aimed too to try and take 2 villages? seriosuly thTS THE MOST STUPID thing i have ever heard LOL

seriosuly thIS SENTENCE IS THE MOST STUPID thing i have ever heard LOL

DeletedUser118447

if i was you i wouldnt really comment on here

you are a man who is obsessed with a girl band nobody has ever heard of

If I were you I wouldn't post here either. You are a man who is highly illiterate, clearly have some deep rooted anger issues and you need some serious self-awareness/development before trying to criticise anyone.

a-buh bye

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

PS, I'm not obsessed, I just think their gifs are funny.
xxxx