Tribal Tribune Chaper XXVII

DeletedUser119075

London has posted bad and good stuff about both tribes. It's all just words afterall. We still have to play the game. I just hope we can all be good sports about it at the end of the day. ^_^
Good sport in tribal wars?? If you find one let me know. Most ppl will blame others for their failures or use 'oh I wasn't even active' when they lose. Hardly anyone sits back to learn from their mistakes. That's one of the reasons why we have so many ego heavy noobs in the games now.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
personally-victimized-by-regina-george-how-many-of-you-have-ever-felt-personally-vicitimized-by-trib.jpg

Hakuna Matata

Good sport in tribal wars?? If you find one let me know. Most ppl will blame others for their failures or use 'oh I wasn't even active' when they lose. Hardly anyone sits back to learn from their mistakes. That's one of the reasons why we have so many ego heavy noobs in the games now.

My enemy cheated and made their nobles appear as swords for my tagger...wasn't my fault

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score

Dont use the word noobs casually, youre hurting the noobs pride :(

DeletedUser119075

My enemy cheated and made their nobles appear as swords for my tagger...wasn't my fault

LOL good one. He is a classic example of one of these losers. Who wants to see some screenshots of how BillyNoMates gets salty from other worlds/servers when he loses for a good laugh??

Didi The Explorer

LOL good one. He is a classic example of one of these losers. Who wants to see some screenshots of how BillyNoMates gets salty from other worlds/servers when he loses for a good laugh??
We all do :D

Lynch

Hmm I don't consider myself one of the best in the tribe? I have a good start up on the rim yes. But I never once said I was one of the best? So thanks for the compliment billy ;)

Also one of those villas was an ex tribe mate of yours that I deleted, and a personal Ally of your tribe mates.. that I also deleted even with your help :p

Hey.. first one was pure luck as it was sniped

2nd one was definitely not luck and was poor effort by me due to family issues but I won't use that as an excuse you took it fair n square :)

Glad you finally took back some territory of fallen friends lol ;)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
People Lie, Numbers Don't.

Side 1:
Tribes: |W|S|, NY|SS
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE, Royall, NOOBS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 21
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,146
Side 2: 80,755
Difference: 53,609

chart

DeletedUser119686

People Lie, Numbers Don't.

Side 1:
Tribes: |W|S|, NY|SS
Side 2:
Tribes: RoyalE, Royall, NOOBS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 21
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,146
Side 2: 80,755
Difference: 53,609

chart

What if im half human/half number? Am i trustworthy?