Tribal Tribune Chapter III

DeletedUser120589

I can tell you i saw the mail sent between didi and kreiger. you did indeed kick him moments after he gave you troop count

Lord BillyNoMates

I can tell you i saw the mail sent between didi and kreiger. you did indeed kick him moments after he gave you troop count
there we go a witness

now i dont need to show anyone else proof

finally people are gonna realise that royal are full of the biggest scums on tw

DeletedUser

Hahah post the mail here please. I don't remember any troops count.

Lord BillyNoMates came forward with his own accusations of 07.kreiger/b] here is what he had to say with evidence to back it up/

"that player has already force internalled (backstabbed) two of his members in the last week."

Two members? Please Billy tell us all about how 07 forcefully nobled 2 members!

the next topic is the player who accused Lord BillyNoMates! that player is07.kreiger

btw, what the heck is this? What did 07 Krieger accuse Billy of doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118447

there we go a witness

now i dont need to show anyone else proof

finally people are gonna realise that royal are full of the biggest scums on tw

If neither of you are going to show proof then I think

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_d756l72yklc0oco08gkwcswso_640.gif

DeletedUser

Can you tell us more about that second tribemate you accused 07. Krieger of forcefully nobling? You seem more privy to the all da info than the rest of us.

Lord BillyNoMates

he also back stabbed another tribe member

16.kreiger

i know that because he also told me and i have mails

DeletedUser

What about the 2nd tribemate 07 forcefully nobled? Or what about didi's troop count? These are your accusations against 07 Krieger. Maybe try to back them up?

Also, don't forget this. The whole premise of this thread is flawed.

the next topic is the player who accused Lord BillyNoMates! that player is07.kreiger

What did 07 Krieger accuse Billy of doing?

Lord BillyNoMates

i think london made a mistake on that

but TW stats and mails dont lie

or are u now denying that 07 kreiger kicked 16..kreiger then attacked him?

DeletedUser118447

im not your pissing slaves

you want to see who 07 kreiger nobled use the bloody tribal file and stop being lazy pieces of shit

We're not disputing if he was dismissed or nobled, we are disputing if he sent his troop counts before being dismissed.
If you aren't willing to post the evidence then it seems to me that you're a liar.
Please don't reply to this unless it's a screenshot of the evidence you promised.
Cheers m8 x x x

b8b6b3b063c7b785b3b15d97af7ee2c0.jpg

DeletedUser

i think london made a mistake on that

but TW stats and mails dont lie

or are u now denying that 07 kreiger kicked 16..kreiger then attacked him?

Twstats doesn't show if we forcefully nobled 2 members. =P But don't let that stop you from claiming it. Or you could just own up to being wrong? What do you say Billy? Want to admit you were wrong? It can be a bit cathartic you know?

From what I understand 16. Krieger plays with you on another world I think. Your tribe sure did not waste anytime supporting the guy. =P

Lord BillyNoMates

haha yes my spy told me that 07.kreiger had intentions to noble 16.kreiger and guess what yet again i saved one of royals ex members from being nobled

not going to lie but this is becoming a pretty good pattern

DeletedUser

Well alright it was fun chatting. This has been, dare I say, our most productive discussion to date. Perhaps you feel similar but I'm a bit tired of the externals for a few hours. If you play Rocket League on PC or XboxONE, we can play together there.

DeletedUser90465

Perhaps Billy would rather the discussion be shifted to SCREW as that's the main theme of all forum posts?

Lord BillyNoMates

perhaps stephen should ask someone else to stroke his ego

Deleted User - 10017355

and it turns out that that good guy in the end was in deed Lord BillyNoMates who sent support to the betrayed player didibass who seeked much needed help after the betrayal of former tribe leader 07.kreiger

@Lord BillyNoMates you have turned a new leaf, began a new life, why didn't you tell us you were a team player these days!

Lord BillyNoMates

ive always been a team player

i just refuse to help selfish pieces of trash like the kreigers

so steve is lucky im not in his tribe xD