Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Stay together and attack

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • sit there and get eaten

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Behind Dawns doors

Today I had a solid slab of diamond encrusted golden gossip placed in front of me. Today I had a interview with a ex member of Dawn who wishes to remain anonymous. So for this printing of the Tribal Tribune i shall be calling this player Harambe (americans will get it)

Harambe came to me in mail and said anything i want to ask ask away and ill give nothing but the truth. So i jumped right into the juicy stuff. But first I want to mention that this player was a member of Dawn not just a member but also a high ranking member of the council. So if anyone knew more about the tribe it would be a council member =)

I rattled Harambe for everything i had and no matter what he gave me 50 times more then i could throw at him! Here is what he had to say about the entire tribe.

First lets talk about the Rise to power of current Duke of Dawn, H E R C U L E S. According to my source Harambe H U R C U L E S Left the tribe for reasons unknown. After asking to come back he made a series of demands. Or demand, just one. But a big one with a huge cost that would alter the future of Dawn. HERCULES asked for the title of Duke! What is worse the former or current co leader Pritch1991 Gave him the position!

According to my source the lack of experience by new Duke HERCULES was evident immediately following his rise to power over a empire which spanned to 3 tribes which according to my source Harambe all share forums with each other. in the internal tribal forums. So the new Duke now has power over 3 entire tribes!.

Day one HERCULES stated he was going to dismiss anyone who hasn't grown over a certain amount of points the last 7 days! So before we move on guys lets just recap for one second! Was it not HERCULES who the Dawn tribe has stacked with troops to defend against the massive 10k+ army super guy had sent to him not but a few days before? Seems to me that who ever supported him would need to rebuild troops fast to resupport the front line there for taking away all attention to build up buildings? Not to mention this would encourage a noob (not the tribe) favored tactic called point whoring.

Well undoubtedly HERCULES held true to his word as he kicked most 3k players around him out the tribe and even send a nuke to a player! So the players who supposedly “left” to join other tribes are nothing more then refugees! But in their defense was made refugee on false terms! By the way guys stay with me we haven't scratched the surface!

3 members that was kicked (with out warning i might add) from the tribe were members of the High Council! The very heads keeping the tribe together! By the way how was the tribe being held together? Lets ask Harambe =) so how was the tribe as a whole? how was the first leader Pritch1991?

Apparently this guy was hungry for power. He would not put trust into his barons as he apparently wanted to have the very last word in every matter in not just one…..not two! but three!!!! tribes!!!! thats a lot of power and that can make a man go mad! do you guys not read history books? Hitler? Stalin? Napoleon? Mad with power!

According to my sources the recruitment process was next to pathetic. Another noob (not the tribe) thing to do and that is mass recruit. Apparently the tribe was riddled with spies as it was simple to get into the tribe. So on top of mass recruiting we had a power hungry Duke and another one with next to no experience! right now we have addressed two problems.

Bad leadership. Bad tribe core!

I asked the tribe what the communication was like. You would think with a tribe that shares forums with 2 other tribes there would be a lot of communication. Well you are right but they moved like molasses. According to Harambe reaction to demands that makes up operations such as. Fake landing times, support targets and support to noble targets etc etc was slow to say best! with what should be address with highway speed moved like you would see a school parking lot after school breaks out! Absolute chaos! and slow chaos!

Villages where lost to tribes FISHCO and Inc and nothing was done as far as retaliation or even a care in the world. In fact according to Harambe The players where selfish. With major operations going on targeting Panda and Inc a estimate 4 to 5 members actually tried to do something. this is between three tribes may i just point out! and a estimate of 5 members reacted to the operations! “its all individual play” says harambe

At this point i could not believe my eyes to what i was reading! Apparently if tribes Inc, Panda and Dawn worked together, Harambe wouldn't give the tribe 3 days before they either disbanded or was cleared of all troops. Could this mean we could see a cease fire between big tribe as they turn head towards Dawn?

the communication between the sister tribe is the same all the forums are shared but the participation is not impressive at all.

next we move onto diplomacy! As you know [Dawn[/b] recently had a NAP with Inc but was confirmed it was only temporary and would not be extended after a certain date. Well according to Harmabe any talks or possibilities of building a relationship with other tribes was shit down immediately with the same answers. “its to early” “we don't need it, apes can win alone!” but with the war with Panda and the NAP with Inc for ever closing to an end they knew they where in trouble. players like Sandor Clegane became a forever menacing presence that was just growing bigger by the day! Instead of trying to negotiate some form of diplomacy an operation was set to put down the giant known as Sandor Clegane. Anyone want to know how many people participated? better yet how long the operation lasted?

had almost no attention towards it.

When tribe FISHCO Declared war on Dawn nothing was done, they where not taken seriously. “we lost a few villages” stated Harambe next to no support came for the villages on the front line resulting in them being lost. And when i say next to none I'm pretty sure he meant to say less the zero! Things started to look promising as far as hustle and coordination goes when Panda joined the war and started on Dawn members. But then all of a sudden they thought they where fine because now disbanded tribeBah led by Voodoo. At the time had joined the war on their side.

needless to say that the comfort of an ally was short live as Bah disbanded not but a few days later resulting in a few members to merge into Serene

But why was such a disorganized tribe allowed to flourish in world 93? how did a tribe like this go so long unnoticed until the best reporter in the world leaked all there secrets? =) well mass recruiting again came into play. “dawn only has the number” as said word for word by Harambe Numbers is Harambe’s guess as to why they went so long with out being attacked.

there is a huge lack of teamwork and spirit in that tribe.

Once again Harambe stated that a 2 or 3 tribe operation vs Dawn would result in the down fall of Dawn in a matter of days. Its more of a hideout of big players to hide in the ranks of the APE family. According to Harambe the big players with nobles are using nobles on player who are less the 3k in points. Not to mention no nobles have been launched towards tribes Inc or Panda. something you would expect in a war!….

So this former Dawn member, who might i remind everyone was backstabbed by new Duke HERCULES according to Harambe, Stated that [b}dawn[/b] had more then zero tricks up their sleeves. Overtime a NAP was coming to a end they where trying to prepare a perfect plan to attack the second that NAP ended. A good tactic but apparently according to their communication and lack of noble villages from the tribe Inc and |W|S| who they did have NAP agreements with none of these “perfect plans” never came to light and disappeared as quickly as they came.

i wouldn't trust dawn on any relations at all

Harambe quoted about the leadership of Dawn which cant be far from the truth seeing how 3 members where dismissed form the tribe and even attacked by HERCULES for not growing in points fast enough.

Harambe Suspects that the bigger players of the Dawn tribe and family tribes will try to eat the smaller members and jump ship into other tribes before Dawn officially gets taken down.

According to Harambe now is the perfect time for all tribes,including SCREW who is feared by many despite not being involved in many of the world wars going on, to attack Dawn now.

If HERCULES had not gotten stacked [superguy123[/b] would of nobled the villages with ease.

I asked what it was like to be in the tribe. Harambe said he did like it and made 3-4 good friends in the tribe. But the farming was poor as their was so many allies close by it made farming a pain. Not to mention the 180 member tribe with only 10 people responding to operations was more then frustrating.

Thats all i have on the story! I hope you liked it! I know i did! now for my 2000 word essay the least i ask is you hit that like button for me =) follow me for all the latest news and gossip.

Please copy and post the link of the tribunal to your tribes interior forums! let the whole world see the unmasking of the Dawn Tribe

P.S dear Dawn I did this for the story…and the views.

ferociousZ

Reaction score
It sounds like Hercules is trying to salvage what the other council messed up imo

DeletedUser120589

By dismissing tribe members who haven't grown in enough points in the past 7 days is understandable...IF they where not to busy stacking him protecting him vs super guy. They took a huge amount of losses and where rebuilding troops more the buildings

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Don't take a dismissed guys words for fact. Not saying he is lieing but I'd talk to Hercules himself before deciding this player is speaking 100% truth, as the old saying goes there's two sides to every story. I've worked with Hercules and I can tell you he isn't a horrible or mean guy. Every action has a reason and he does things to benefit the tribe.... But hey I might be wrong on this world... I'm just saying.
Besides when you look into it, he has got rid of a clearly failing council (who massed recruited), inactive players which the guy above even states the communication in the tribe is rubbish and yes if Hercules hadn't of been stacked they would of taken him then potentially the rest of the tribe next so makes perfect sense to stack and wipe out the nukes to stop the immediate threat.

All sounds like he is working towards a better tribe to me.

ferociousZ

Reaction score
And the tribe is riddled with spies, sounds like a perfect time for a clear out.

DeletedUser120589

Your very right. I will be catching up with hurt in the next chapter as this was far to long already with out his side of story lol. So i guess your gonna have to hang tight and wait on his side of the story ;)

DeletedUser120524

Voted sit there and get eaten, JS.

I enjoyed this read more than usual. Sometimes there's not really a lot of meat to chew but this one was a bit more appetizing. Definitely an interesting position Dawn finds itself in.

DeletedUser120425

Dawn is on it's way up now.
ea3

Lord BillyNoMates

i think over the next 72 hours dawn will probably disband
i have noticed there k55 players on our border are now tribless

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Lmao lets get the true facts written down for 1 HERCULES does not controll 3 tribes and is not duke. We dont have 3 tribes

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Dont ever believe what you read in the papers because its all a bag of lies, by false journalists. Im starting to think that we have the same on tribalwars now...

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i think over the next 72 hours dawn will probably disband
i have noticed there k55 players on our border are now tribless

72 hours is way too short IMO.

I'm not saying Dawn's about to win the world or anything, and I don't think they're in a particularly strong position, but 3 days is still probably too short a period of time to expect them to die in.

I'd be shocked if they exist in a month, two weeks to me seems fairly iffy.

Lord BillyNoMates

pritch your a liar
i have mails from H E R C U L E S claiming hes the new leader

and lets face facts youve done a piss poor job in dawn your tribe started going down hill the moment you allowed back stabbing to happen while you were leader

Lord BillyNoMates

Waiting and seeing is for those without the ability to play a role and make an impact.

ie. People like you.

My accounts more than ten times the size of yours, I don't wait and see.

Things around me happen because I make them happen.
you also need to look at this guys in a day rankings

his looting is that pathetic i dont even think he knows what farming is