Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol, Billy wasn't wrong.

1883 pritch1991 NO! 21.525 30.04.2017

Nice farming record.

Too bad I have single hauls off his tribe that put that to shame.

Haul: 53.178 64.517 40.809 158.504/211.150

Sorry, my single hauls shouldn't be 6x your daily record.

superguy123

just got a fun mail

88177_thumb
pritch1991 today at 16:03
Good Afternoon :)

Would you consider us as being your academy tribe? Super could merge into us and we could be tour academy tribe?

All the best it doesnt sound like a bad idea mate to be honest

Pritch

Lord BillyNoMates

pritch

doesnt know how to farm
doesnt now how to lead
doesnt know how to noble

seems he doesnt know how to do anything

Lord BillyNoMates

maybe i do

but my tribe also doesnt just recruit anyone

i know 99% of the dawn family aint as good as they make out

which means the more of them you recruit the more of a dead weigh tribe screw becomes

DeletedUser120589

Fake journalists? Who? Not me ! I just interviewed the guy and told the world what he say. I never stated anything as a fact!

Which now leads me to my next chapter which will be here later tonight. Which may or may not result in a investigation lead by the tribal wars team! Stay tuned to find out!

RichiRoo

Peach and Pritch contacted Me, saying they wanted me to lead Dawn because they feelt like I was the kind of leader the tribe needed.

I didn't really want to lead but I said yes anyway because I really though they were honest, so i started to clear both Dawn and Rise from dead weights.

Relocated members so that both tribes should have it's own cluster and defence ability, aswell as it's own offensive OP.

My goal were 2 heavily orginazed tribes with the finest members Dawn and Rise had to offer.

I didn't give a shit about points or the past battles! I only cared about the ability each member had to provide to the tribe in both future growth, recruitment speed and skills.

One more thing about that battle against superguy123, I had 35 incoming supports from a total of 170+ member, and then there were only 5-6 of them sending real support while the rest send 10/10 and 25/25, so you got to exuse me when I still think that those how are sending 25/25 in support are dead weights.

Anyway, and after 24-30h of hard work, when things did look like it was to change to the better, Pritch turned up, started to ruin my work, started to mass recruit the dead weights back in etc etc.

I was dumb to belive he really was going to step down, atleast I didn't think about him had 2 accounts that had the founders title in both Dawn and Rise, I guess he just wanted to buy himself some more time and grow larger.

Pritch have the same farming a day as a damn barb, if I could've kicked him, I would, he's dead weight.

And his second account Sir wie aswell that he claims is his brother, but funny thing is, he got shared internet connection with both Peach and Sir wie and is account sitting sir wie all the time.

Am not a good player in my meaning, am happy other think that tho, but there were no God damn thing that I did, that wasn't for the best of the tribe!

Now, I don't care anymore, am tired.

My own fault, I know that.

- Herc

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

hercules i did warn you about pritch days ago

he allowed tribe members to back stab other tribe members

if any leader does that then hes not a leader at all

and a leader shoiuld be setting an example

looting 20k a day is probably bottom 5 for your entire tribe hardly leading from the front

Lord BillyNoMates

if your going to send fakes you should atleast send rams atleast then theyll be more believable

sending axe attacks just instantly makes them look fake

RichiRoo

Don't u think a know that.
I was not trying to make it look like a massive OP, I was trying to make the tribe make a cloud.

Ever heard about that strategy before?

I were the one come up with it on the Swedish server long before I join net.

Lord BillyNoMates

you are the one who created the fake attacks?

wow very impressive

though i do think thats a lie xD

RichiRoo

Wow, really?

Not the damn fakes, am talking about a strategy than I don't see many people do that are highly effective.