Tribal Tribune Chapter XVIII

• Thread starter DeletedUser120589
  • Start date

What tribe do you want to know more about?

• Screw

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • |W|S|

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Panda

• Inc

• Serene

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • ~LP~

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • NOOBS

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • RoyaLE

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Getting to NO! dawns new face

Its no secret! the fate of Dawn is unclear but seems to be heading into a downward spiral to doom with several factors going into play! The recent chapter revealing that Dawn communications and participations in the tribe where next to none on top of the fact they are at war with several tribes. Those tribes including, but not limited to Panda and Inc have raised some spectators.

When I got my interview with Harambe I had defiantly wanted to dig further into this and get to the bottom of “what on earth is going on with Dawn? Well I reached out to HERCULESE who filled me in on the details after the last chapter came out!

According to my source, Pritch1991 has got some leadership problems. Lets not call them problems…more of a negative trait so to speak. According to HERCULES the player in question, Pritch1991 Has a questionable way about running a tribe when it comes to mass recruiting, Diplomacy and having the final say in everything that goes on in the tribe.

HERCULES, who has now left the tribe, took a series of drastic changes to the tribe. One of the changes was kicking members who did not seem to be growing, farming or participating in operations that was available in the forums within the tribe.

Some of the people that where kicked from the tribe, 3 of them where council members which means the council was not up to par according to HERCULES in fact if HERCULES ha the power he would of also dropped current leader Pritch1991 who he also considered “dead weight”

Pritch have the same farming a day as a barb, if I could've kicked him, I would, he's dead weight.

Apparently Pritch1991 and Peach both approached him wanting him to become a leader, stating that he was the kind of leader the tribe needed. They obviously put it on hims to change the tribe around and make the all but definite fate, not so definite. After a hard 24-30 hours of work, cleaning up the tribe and kicking members Pritch1991 once again came into play and intervened in the cleaning up of the tribe by mass recruiting the players who had just been kicked off being dead weight.

I didn't give a CARE about points, I only cared about the ability each member had to provide to the tribe in both future growth, recruitment speed and skills.

But thats not all he had to say about Pritch. RUMOR has it that Pritch1991 has been breaking tribal wars rules! the crime he has commited? Two accounts. Both with leadership roles in both Dawn and Rise. His second account, RUMOR has it belongs to a account name Sir wie. But that is not the the only strange occurrence. According to my source an internet connection is indeed shared by the accounts in question. Pritch1991, Peach and sir wie. The defendant claims that the Sir wie account belongs to that of his brother, who is constantly being account sat by Pritch1991. So how does he have a shared internet connection with two other accounts when he its just him and his brother?

At some point during the day sister tribe Rise disbanded and split ties with Dawn who later bcame the tribe NO!. Even though this does not change the sticky situation they have landed them selves in. The once mighty Dawn and family tribes, two of which where in the top 10 list, Has now crumbled. Rise disbandment and the speculations about Dawn which has been confirmed by three ex high ranking Dawn members makes it no better on the now NO! tribe. Now that HERCULES has left the Dawn tribe and now seeks membership into the Panda tribe it seems that NO! will fall right back into their old habits.

Its a FAKE Tribe!

Serene has finally broken its silence in the recent hours. Seems like something has woken the sleeping giant into action! I finally got words out of Voodoo. who has been super quiet and leader Klaus Johannis who has kept up the silence just as hard. They have finally come forward out of the shadows and let me ask them a few questions.

Serene has gone straight into action with an operation against Fake! which as of right now has not resulted in a declaration of war. But with the amount of fakes and nukes being thrown at Fake! may eventually bring in presumed sister/ academy tribe FAKE!!

After asking Klaus Johannis what the plan is towards Fake! and FAKE!! his response was simple

We'll just start actively nobling them.

So that is it! thats the plan that serene has with both tribes Fake! and FAKE!! . Serene has already cleared some villages in the area that serene currently prowls in.

According to highly trusted sources, Fake! daily put together with players who reside in world 93 purely for PP farming. If this is indeed the case, Serene attempt to take apart Fake! will not last long as they should fall pretty quickly, but only time can tell!

Also according to Voodoo. serene approached Fake! with the topic of getting a NAP which was rejected by FAKE! leader Charsaun who may be regretting that decision as of right now!

While the current situation is not a full blown war, predictions about who will come out on top is already obvious. Voodoo. who lead a successful op vs Farm early on in the game is currently a high ranking member of Serene who presence will be noted. While FAKE! has speculations about most of their tribe members being PP farmers. The speculations how ever come from inside the rankings of the FAKE! tribe!

Thats all i have for you today! the next chapter will be a sole interview with avatar who has come up in the top 10 tribes. We will also be looking into NOOBS as they to have come up in the top 10 ranks

Let me know who you want me to interview next! please hit that thanks button! only 12 away from 100!

P.S just a reminder that discussing in-game bans is against rules on the external forums. So please lets follow the rules =)

Last edited by a moderator:

charshaun

Ok then where to start..

First of all Serene came to us about diplomacy on the 18/4/17 They was a tribe with about 10 members in it and they was not overly close to us. Also most of them members was Ex-Farm members, we was part of the coalition that took farm down so we had the moral obligation of the other tribes to think about.

Klaus Johannis Apr 18, 20:00
Hello [player]charshaun[/player].

I'm not sure who to contact, but I saw your name on the tribe profile, if I'm mailing the wrong person, would you be able to forward this? Thanks.

I'm enquiring about the possibility of a diplomatic relationship between [ally]Serene[/ally] and [ally]Fake![/ally]

We plan to keep ourselves small but being the size we are, it would help to have friends, or at least one less enemy.

I'd like to propose a NAP between us and depending on what happens during that period, we could discuss going forward after the NAP elapses.

If you think this could be a viable option, let me know and we can discuss the details when you've got time.

Thanks for reading,
Ryan

And then on the 23/4/17 Serene recruted 2 of our members , those ex members started to attack us right away and that started to show what sort of tribe Serene would become.

And then VooDoo who started the coalition of tribes against Farm and all of their members leave's the coalition and joines Serene.. That same man that posted on these externals saying that any member in Farm will be hunted down until the end of the world..

Good luck Serene, with members like this in your tribe who needs enimies ;)

See you on the battle field.

Shaun

DeletedUser76354

Ok then where to start..

First of all Serene came to us about diplomacy on the 18/4/17 They was a tribe with about 10 members in it and they was not overly close to us. Also most of them members was Ex-Farm members, we was part of the coalition that took farm down so we had the moral obligation of the other tribes to think about.

And then on the 23/4/17 Serene recruted 2 of our members , those ex members started to attack us right away and that started to show what sort of tribe Serene would become.

And then VooDoo who started the coalition of tribes against Farm and all of their members leave's the coalition and joines Serene.. That same man that posted on these externals saying that any member in Farm will be hunted down until the end of the world..

Good luck Serene, with members like this in your tribe who needs enimies ;)

See you on the battle field.

Shaun

If two good players want to leave a 100 person tribe + another 150 in coalition to join a 10 person tribe (at the time), then you're doing something wrong :p.

I don't see what's bad about reruiting those two players? They reached out to me and I was more than happy to take them after a little chat.

At the time of the NAP proposal, we had two Farm. members, neither of which were particularily engaged with Farm. and myself who joined and left on the same day.

green.png
Miss Fluffy Kittens Joined 16th April 2017 - 16:03 5,841
green.png
stormarack Joined 16th April 2017 - 11:03 1,079
green.png
Gandalaugh Joined 16th April 2017 - 00:03 1,072
green.png
Klaus Johannis Joined 14th April 2017 - 17:03 862

So no, all of farm. didn't leave and join Serene, just me, then I started getting in touch with people.

But that seems to be the only thing detractors of Serene and Voodoo. bring up, "Herpppphuurp ex-Farm. hurprprpr" Come up with something new, it's boring now :D.

I'm also extremely happy with the members I have. Unlike most of the other top tribes, we have zero internal strife, zero leadership problems and everyone knows their duty and how to carry it out.

Lord BillyNoMates

In Bah voodoo signed an nap with 2 tribes fake and LP if im correct

the moment voodoo joined serene he attacked both of them tribes

kinda tells everyone what kind of player he is

DeletedUser76354

In Bah voodoo signed an nap with 2 tribes fake and LP if im correct

the moment voodoo joined serene he attacked both of them tribes

kinda tells everyone what kind of player he is

The kind that follows orders from his tribe? I like those guys. Don't you?

DeletedUser120425

That same man that posted on these externals saying that any member in Farm will be hunted down until the end of the world..

I hunted, we hunted, I hunted some more, I found a tribe I liked.

Now we hunt, Your the target

P.S - Already decided to join them when you refused the NAP the first time, it was a matter of when I joined.

charshaun

Ryan,

That was your call to leave and make your own tribe and take in Ex Farm members not a problem at all. I said in our council chat that you sounded like a nice guy well spoken and someone I could work with. But the fact was that we had signed up to a coalition with a few other tribes to remove Farm and we would continue to hunt them until they left the world. So we could not have any diplomacy with you. If I had know that BAH was not as honest to us all and had made arrangements behind our backs we would not be in this situation now.

We even had ex Farm members ask for invites but we rejected them, most was really good players and I spoke to most of them in game to say sorry for not accepting them.

But I am a honest player and honest Duke, If I sign up for diplomacy with a tribe I follow it through.

Shaun

charshaun

I hunted, we hunted, I hunted some more, I found a tribe I liked.

Now we hunt, Your the target

P.S - Already decided to join them when you refused the NAP the first time, it was a matter of when I joined.

That is why I dislike players like you.. So you knew well before you got the coalition to join in on the Panda war that you would be leaving lol..

Great Duke skills.. Drag your tribe into a war and bail on them top man!

DeletedUser120425

But the fact was that we had signed up to a coalition with a few other tribes to remove Farm and we would continue to hunt them until they left the world. So we could not have any diplomacy with you. If I had know that BAH was not as honest to us all and had made arrangements behind our backs we would not be in this situation now.

Your leadership/diplomat was informed Bah had an NAP with Serene at the time you declined their offer. We are on good enough terms with all other tribes from the Coalition, you are an exception.
The rest saw past the member count and rankings at the time and knew what type of tribe Serenity was. You idiotically looked past that and saw numbers only.

You would not be in this situation? We are not the only tribe hungry for PP Farmers.

Lord BillyNoMates

voodoo you just openly admitted that you used charshauns tribe for your own benefit

you dont know how to lead
you dont know how to play

and i bet that serene gets rid of you before you turn on them considering you seem to turn on all your tribes

DeletedUser120425

voodoo you just openly admitted that you used charshauns tribe for your own benefit

you dont know how to lead
you dont know how to play

and i bet that serene gets rid of you before you turn on them considering you seem to turn on all your tribes

I'll use the fact they turned down diplomacy when others didn't against him, yes.

Atleast I'm older than 6
Atleast I have mates

and I bet that by the end of this world, your still have no friends

^^

DeletedUser120589

In my personal opinion Bah had a diplomatic relationship with FAKE! not serene

Serene didn't have a diplomatic relationship with FAKE!

As i recall from a interview Voodoo. left Bah on account that the dead weight players where not being dismissed and kept for sheer point profit.

I see why he left Bah would eventually have gone down the same road Dawn is going down now

Lord BillyNoMates

he was offered duke of bah and he accepted it so the moment he left he turned on his old tribe by attacking them moments after he left

hes a player nobody can trust and i doubt anyone from serene actually trust him

DeletedUser120425

he was offered duke of bah and he accepted it so the moment he left he turned on his old tribe by attacking them moments after he left

Im sorry but who from bah have I attacked?
Billy you are a player hardly anyone trusts, plenty have compared you to even black flag, I'd say that's going too far, but not far off.

Sorry but what is your argument here? That I left a tribe I was dumped duke off by founders but then stripped of it when I approached them about re-shaping the tribe and losing dead weight? If so that is correct. Did I leave for this reason? Yes, along with the fact I already wanted to join Serene when it was first created with only 1 member.

So your argument is, I should not be trusted because I left a tribe I wanted to leave but helped sustain them for a couple more weeks before leaving bah with its original founders.

Lord BillyNoMates

i can guarantee that i have more players that trust me then you have that trust you

DeletedUser76354

Having played previous worlds with him, I trust him :).

And obviously the 25 or so people that followed him trust him.

RichiRoo

I haven't spoken that much with Voodoo, but I like what I've seen about him.

* Not that my voice matters am just a random :p *

Herc

DeletedUser116463

Hope in the next issue there will be no more DAWN topic. I honestly fed up of their noobish story and to be fair even in the startup of world i dont found them significant so lets bury this topic please but overall a very interesting and good read.