Tribal Tribune Chapter XXIX

Who do you want to watch in a interview?

• Billy & Klaus

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Kirk the wineman

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • kirk & klause

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • voodoo with either kirk or billy

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Serenes Dirty Doings

Seems like Seren has been up to some trickery dirty deeds. As you know Serene and |W|S| agreed to a NAP and set up boarder controls which limits where each tribe could expand.

During this time Serene was at war with Fake! and ended up recruiting some members of Fake! which supposedly broke the NAP agreement the two tribes had made.

According to Lord BillyNoMates the NAP agreement was to last for 72 hours while Klaus johannis claimed the NAP was only for 24 hours. The most notable player to move from Fake! to Serene Is former duke of Fake!!, charshaun.

Fake! Who recently disbanded have been moving to local tribes nearby, one of the tribe being ~LP~ who, rumor has it Serene Has also been recruiting a few players from.

While the miscommunication has caused some upset between leaders form both tribes, |W|S| and serene Thats not the only problem that Serene is having.

KirktheWineman is also unhappy with leadership of Serene After they recruited a couple of members of Avatar and not even giving Kirk a single mail regarding the players. This broke the alliance that the two tribes had formerly agreed on.

With a tense high front from Avatar and more tensions from the ever expanding |W|S| its only a matter of time before Serene gets really tested by one or the other, or maybe even both?

the disbandment of both ~LP~ and Fake! have limited Serene’s diplomacy to one tribe in the area, VETS who it has been confirmed and is publicly known, do have an alliance.

But where did the ~LP~ members go? they merged into the academy/sister tribe NY|SS causing Serene to spring into high alert and ready for a possibly messy conflict.

From what i see, |W|S| will not be able to afford another war front due to the war with RoyalE and NOOBS but sister/academy tribe NY|SS has been untested and ready to go this world so far.

As for Avatar they look more then ready to stir some stuff around with Serene who have been expanding at am alarming rate.

So far no attacks have been launched from either side, and it is also not confirmed if |W|S| are working together with Avatar or not!

One thing is for certain if war does break out between these two tribes this will be one exciting and eventful war!

One prediction i can safely assume is NOOBS and Serene to form a NAP due to a “enemy of my enemy is my friend” situation

But will NOOBS be willing to make deals with Serene after their character as a tribe is under question?

If |W|S| and sister tribe NY|SS was to make a move on Serene would avatar join in and take advantage of the situation?

Can Serene get out of the sticky situation they put them selves in with recruiting “refugees” of other tribes? Find out in tomorrows chapter (ill attempt to get klaus or voodoo in a interview)

OTDDeathAwaits

Very interesting stuff! Big power plays in the east. Serene jumping across the map was unexpected ...but the LP merge was more of a surprise from WS.

Serene couldn't have been nieve enough to think their Fake! move would go unchecked by WS and vice versa regarding WS recruiting LP. Although Serene started in the stronger position by having Avatar as an ally. The recruitment from Avatar is the mistake made by voodoo/klaus. It's blown the east that could have been sewn up by smacking WS from behind. Now they have to look to their north...

Maybe there are other forces at play but right now if I was WS I'd be feeling confident in the dense LP cluster against the large thin spread of the Fake recruits. Will the new recruits from Fake stay in Serene with the changed landscape would be a question I'd ask...

DeletedUser110954

Avatar can play a larger role in this situation. Lets see whose side they will take. I say Serene is a better choice for Avatar.

Lord BillyNoMates

i doubt that will happen since serene recruited 2 of avatars members while an alliance was standing which then made avatar drop there alliance

DeletedUser110954

i doubt that will happen since serene recruited 2 of avatars members while an alliance was standing which then made avatar drop there alliance
I see but they can compromise over it. If they dont support Serene now, WS will be a big pain in their ass soon. They must see the bigger picture here.
Although i would like to know why Serene has recruited those 2 members, it really seems to be a silly act.

DeletedUser119075

KirktheWineman is also unhappy with leadership of Serene After they recruited a couple of members of Avatar and not even giving Kirk a single mail regarding the players.
LOL try being in clowds and Brandon's shoe, WS just blocked two of their bigger players off on all directions with their recent recruitment.

DeletedUser120425

I missed out on soo much fun :D

Word on the street, Billy has something planned for Friday. Maybe he'll get his main back?

DeletedUser120425

maybe youll get your diplomacy back

I do not want to pursue getting your diplomacy back, you came to us for diplomacy, you dropped it. We are at no lose.
Yes we allowed some Fake! payers into Serene who were here to competitively play in this world, 1 village was within the border agreement, but still in K45.
Instead of being "diplomatic" about it you has one of your world class tantrums and called it an ultimate betrayal... Dun... Dun... Dun... Dun!

But hey atleast now we can enter that part of K45, we had a solid NAP with ~LP~ that I personally kept sticking my neck out to keep active, more growing room has opened up as the playingfield was getting a little too blue, thank you.

DeletedUser110954

I do not want to pursue getting your diplomacy back, you came to us for diplomacy, you dropped it. We are at no lose.
Yes we allowed some Fake! payers into Serene who were here to competitively play in this world, 1 village was within the border agreement, but still in K45.
Instead of being "diplomatic" about it you has one of your world class tantrums and called it an ultimate betrayal... Dun... Dun... Dun... Dun!

But hey atleast now we can enter that part of K45, we had a solid NAP with ~LP~ that I personally kept sticking my neck out to keep active, more growing room has opened up as the playingfield was getting a little too blue, thank you.
This much trouble for only 1 village? Is WS crazy?

Lord BillyNoMates

|W|S| expect its diplomacy tribe to honour there agreements

they nobled 1 village past the border agreement if we let that slip then they will know that they can do it again and again and again

DeletedUser119686

|W|S| expect its diplomacy tribe to honour there agreements

they nobled 1 village past the border agreement if we let that slip then they will know that they can do it again and again and again

Finally something we can agree on:)