Tribal Tribune XXXII

• Thread starter DeletedUser120589
  • Start date

DeletedUser120589

Pandas incompetence

This is a update and word from Panda’s player T0talPointWh0re and their opinion on the merge that has just recently happened. For those who have not been following here is a update. Inc. recently disbanded with the intentions of merging into Panda to take on the Screw tribe. It seemed to have back fired a bit, resulting in some inc players to merge into SCREW. The last tribune i got Screw’s leader SOLO- to speak on the matter of the merge. Today i have Panda’s player and former Duke of INC.: T0talPointWh0re's opinion on the matter.

the situation with screw was getting to a critical point. i had to make a move that would let us present a string front to screw, and after border problems, simply working with panda seemed less and less possible.

my options were simple. i could stay as inc and move forward with no agreement in place regarding panda, which would have caused a lot of unnecessary conflict, drawing away troops from the front. I never considered approaching solo about an agreement, as we was the blatant enemy.
my only option was a merge with panda. i talked long with north my council and pandas council. And despite some claiming that i kept it in the dark or having a secret agenda" ( I still don't know what that means ), i did consult some prominent members and ask their opinions.

anyways, I started noticing a couple suspicious happenings starting on 05/23. I did what I could, but weeding out spies is always difficult. In the end the night I planned to make the announcement and present it to the tribe, some members started to leave.

in the end it's part of the game, I'm not mad unless someone goes on the externals and blatantly lies. which has already happened.

that's the long and short of it. Even though it didn't end well, and I'm completely aware I'm not the most skilled duke. it was a pleasure leading inc. And I don't regret doing it, though maybe regret with whom.

-tpw

Interesting words and valuable lessons and experience was gained by the ex duke T0talP0intWh0re’s leadership who in my opinion did not do a bad job in leading the tribe overall.

The future of the world now rest on the Panda Tribe to take out screw and slow down their rapid growth that so far has been unmatched in skill, numbers and coordination.

The map is being carefully watched by the eastern world tribes.

These are the war stats so far between Screw and Panda for the past week. The war seems to be totally one sided as Screw continues to steam roll through the world.

Side 1:
Tribes: SCREW, SCREW.
Side 2:
Tribes: Panda, Super
Players: T0talPointWh0re

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 5
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195,845
Side 2: 31,956
Difference: 163,889

chart

W|S War on all fronts.

W|S Has been at war with VETS and Rebels over the past couple of days. So far NY|SS has been doing the most damage to VETS along with SQUAD who have also joined in on the war. These are the stats so far between the two tribes. VETS and Rebellion need to get there act together if they want to look to turning this war around.

So far NY|SS, under the leadership of scobidu has done the most damage. Between the NY|SS’s players Zerozonk and swordeye they have taken 5 villages between the two of them while only losing one.

Side 1:
Tribes: W|S, NY|SS, SQUAD
Side 2:
Tribes: Vets, Rebels

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 41,506
Side 2: 3,668
Difference: 37,838

chart

W|S has also been at war with RoyalE, Royall and NOOBS which has been going on for some tiem. While the war to the north looks promising so far the war to the south is no looking so good.

Side 1:
Tribes: W|S, NY|SS, SQUAD
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, Royall, RoyalE

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 14
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 5,446
Side 2: 61,050
Difference: 55,604

chart

RoyalE is moving up into W|S territory taking villages and securing them. Some of the villages that have been taken include LordBillyNoMates main village and 2 other villages that he once held.

If you have been keeping up with the externals, you would of noticed a new member, coke, has come up and been causing a scene in the externals. I chased him down and managed to get a interview with him to try and find out who this mystery is.

DeletedUser59719

A legit W|S member or not this is some entertainment irregardless!

All of these tribunes and interviews gives me some entertainment however there were some things that a W|S player would have known and answered differently. I have to say he probably did it just to troll billy some more. :p

OTDDeathAwaits

All of these tribunes and interviews gives me some entertainment however there were some things that a W|S player would have known and answered differently. I have to say he probably did it just to troll billy some more. :p

I would exaggerate if I was coke as well - the 'Supertribe' lol - this coke character is comedy gold now.

DeletedUser118447

I've literally never heard of this 'Coke' person before

OTDDeathAwaits

I've literally never heard of this 'Coke' person before

Where you be...? Billy skyped me a few times now trying to unveil this guy but I have no idea. Good noise in the forums from it.

DeletedUser118447

Where you be...? Billy skyped me a few times now trying to unveil this guy but I have no idea. Good noise in the forums from it.

Too be fair, I haven't really been reading externals lately, the Billy bashing although funny at first is starting to bore me

DeletedUser120589

Oh dear billy will go nuts and scream about how RoyalE does nothing but internal their members nd back stab everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118603

Yeh, a Royal NOOB ;)
We all know you are sweet heart. This bashing is reminding me of the old days, I am glad to be back to join in on the bashing fest.
The person on the interview was a bit hesitant on some questions that were asked.