• 6+ months

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • Will win world

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Yes exactly, hence I said that Panda messed up something given to them on a platter, basically by Ruud being a colossal idiot. If Ruud had been anything less than intolerable and hostile, it would have probably gone through fine. Understood that perfectly well, which is why I suggested moves to get rid of him as leader in a combined tribe and replace him with Garrock who is a proven top level leader and would have probably been agreeable to everyone allowing the merge to go ahead smoothly without people looking to Screw and putting Panda in a better position both geographically. Obviously it never worked out, but then again not everything does.

I was one of the first later on to say to the council itself whether they'd consider looking towards Screw which obviously then happened organically.

This is quite the claim from a mere bystander of W93 until recently.

You are making assumptions based off of limited knowledge. Us joining Panda was never on the table. NEVER. Regardless of who was leading it we had a very very negative view of it as a tribe due to their extensive mass recruiting and failure to complete OPs even against horrid tribes like Dawn.... for these reasons and many more, I and many other Inc. players did not even consider them a potential destination and never would. I would have actually rather gone tribeless.

Like yeah if that merge went through without issue the world may be a different story - but also if I had won that lottery ticket 2 years ago I wouldn't be wasting my time explaining this to you now would I.

But the merge was destined to fail. It was a horrible idea in every way you look at it and surprise surprise - it didn't end well.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120524

I don't think it was a horrible idea. I do know it was orchestrated by horrible leadership, however.

Panda and Inc merging to take out Screw was the right call, as neither tribe could've done it alone. But the leadership of both tribes was and still is horrendous and incompetent.

In theory Panda would've became a powerhouse right square in the middle of the map.

Now here's the thing - I've seen Panda's OPs vs Screw and it is basically like: watch me feed all of these troops into the meat-grinder because I don't know what else to do and everybody is watching and waiting for me to make a move so we might as well just yolo and pray.

Just pure garbage and that's what we would've been subjected to with their current leadership. No thanks.

At least Garrock wouldn't have allowed dumb, inexperienced players to dictate the tribe's OPs. Plus, I think there are a lot of crap players in Panda but even they still have troops and the right leader could've utilised them far better than what they are currently being sent to their graves for. Not to mention, when you're already in stormy waters it would probably be wise to let one of the last good captains steer the ship, but oh well.

Ruud knows best though, so of course he's not going to let a proven, world-winning leader take over his tribe.

So now that Panda is entirely irrelevant and no longer exists in any meaningful way, let's see what the eastern tribes get up to.

DeletedUser116463

I think Garrock could salvage Panda like what he did on w79, the Uruz tribe, as long as the members are willing to stick around and fight regardless of their skills.

DeletedUser

I think Garrock could salvage Panda like what he did on w79, the Uruz tribe, as long as the members are willing to stick around and fight regardless of their skills.

I find that unlikely as long as the superguy account is there. Too much cocky and self glammification.

DeletedUser

This is quite the claim from a mere bystander of W93 until recently.

You are making assumptions based off of limited knowledge. Us joining Panda was never on the table. NEVER. Regardless of who was leading it we had a very very negative view of it as a tribe due to their extensive mass recruiting and failure to complete OPs even against horrid tribes like Dawn.... for these reasons and many more, I and many other Inc. players did not even consider them a potential destination and never would. I would have actually rather gone tribeless.

Like yeah if that merge went through without issue the world may be a different story - but also if I had won that lottery ticket 2 years ago I wouldn't be wasting my time explaining this to you now would I.

But the merge was destined to fail. It was a horrible idea in every way you look at it and surprise surprise - it didn't end well.

I understand this defensive stubbornness and need to be right when being called out, but you could not be more wrong about the situation. I was on the council of Inc. since about two weeks into the world after being asked by TPW for advice as well as having access to a baron account. Yes, I did nothing physically within the tribe or even commented regularly on the council, but I made my points once in a while there and had access to the same information that the rest of the council had. So in a way, you were correct about the information disparity, just the exact opposite way round. By contrast, you probably didn't even know I was on the council until I told people that I was after Inc had ended.

The merge was not destined to fail, there were many barriers to its success, one of which was an inability of the leadership to persuade members that it was a good idea and deal with the issue of Ruud as well as not properly explaining the reasoning behind it, the trajectory that the combined tribe would go in especially the advantageous position and the relatively high likelihood of world dominance without having to join SCREW which had limited space at the time. All these things could have been worked around, but there were barriers within the council that prevented this.

In essence, just because it failed does not make it destined to fail, not at all. If just a few things had been different, it would have been very likely to succeed. But the past is the past.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I understand this defensive stubbornness and need to be right when being called out, but you could not be more wrong about the situation. I was on the council of Inc. since about two weeks into the world after being asked by TPW for advice as well as having access to a baron account. Yes, I did nothing physically within the tribe or even commented regularly on the council, but I made my points once in a while there and had access to the same information that the rest of the council had. So in a way, you were correct about the information disparity, just the exact opposite way round. By contrast, you probably didn't even know I was on the council until I told people that I was after Inc had ended.

The merge was not destined to fail, there were many barriers to its success, one of which was an inability of the leadership to persuade members that it was a good idea and deal with the issue of Ruud as well as not properly explaining the reasoning behind it, the trajectory that the combined tribe would go in especially the advantageous position and the relatively high likelihood of world dominance without having to join SCREW which had limited space at the time. All these things could have been worked around, but there were barriers within the council that prevented this.

In essence, just because it failed does not make it destined to fail, not at all. If just a few things had been different, it would have been very likely to succeed. But the past is the past.

ALright there bawd.... not even gonna reply to this nonsense. But there was an alternative side of things you never saw & will never see. So stop acting like you knew what made us do what we did.

As we say in Nexico,

espanol.jpeg

I think legally i have to translate..... you know nothing jon snow

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So basically you had no response because you were wrong.

Ultimately, there are few constants in life. One of them is that the Nexicans are always wrong. I was told this by the lord and saviour W0sh when I joined the account and I didn't believe it at first. Tried my best to prove it wrong, but obviously W0sh is right on the money as usual.

DeletedUser79609

You still seem to neglect the fact many of us would not have joined Panda...

The only other likely outcome was ~75% of the people who joined Screw creating an entirely new tribe. If you see this as a successful merge for Panda, then it is very nearly a success currently, no?

Thing is, logistically and theoretically (which is where I think you're approaching from) the merge looked a feasible idea. Like many ideas look good on paper. However, as soon as it became apparent the idea was going to be put into action, our little group was formed. It gained popularity fast and would have done whether joining Screw was an option or not

You see people aren't so straightforward as you may think DA. You talk of all these possibilities where in actual fact the probability of them ever materialising was incredibly slim. Influential people would not have joined Panda end of...