Tribal Tribune XXXIV

Who do you think the next tribe to fall will be?

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • W|S

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • NOOBS

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • RoyaLE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ~LP~

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

The Haunting of Serene

Looks like the old tribe serene just wont go away. Former serene members including Klaus Johannis appears to be jumping ship once more this time over to the NOOBS tribe.

This recent NOOBS power move to recruit all the ex serene Members broke a NAP that had been put into place between the two tribe NOOBS and Avatar. The agreement was neither tribe was to expand above and below the K56/46 line. Players like Foxslayer09 was grandfathered into the NAP agreement.

Not even 24 hours later NOOBS player sassyswagguru messaged Strawberry Queen of the Avatar tribe letting them know they are breaking off the NAP because they wanted to recruit into K46 but after they had finished recruiting they where willing to renegotiate the NAP!!! here is the breaking news Sassy dropped on Strawberry Queen

[10/06/2017 19:00:50] Sagar Gaur: becky, hello

[10/06/2017 19:00:56] Sagar Gaur: I wanted to pass on a message.

[10/06/2017 19:01:06] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: Hi Sagar

[10/06/2017 19:01:16] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: What's up?

[10/06/2017 19:01:37] Sagar Gaur: we wish to drop the nap for the time being.

We are considering some recruits, and are willing to re-negotiate nap terms whenever kirk and jeff are both available.

[10/06/2017 19:01:58] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: What!

[10/06/2017 19:02:19] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: Kirk is available now

[10/06/2017 19:02:43] Sagar Gaur: jeff will be up in a few hours:)

[10/06/2017 19:02:58] Sagar Gaur: just wanted to be straight with you guys

[10/06/2017 19:04:03] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: Well it sounds like you want to recruit in our k?

[10/06/2017 19:04:22] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: So that is pretty off in my book

[10/06/2017 19:05:06] Sagar Gaur: I know.

I mean no offence, just a heads up.

I hope we will still be able to work together.

[10/06/2017 19:05:48] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: Don't recruit in our k sagar

[10/06/2017 19:06:25] Sagar Gaur: please don't be mad at me becky

[10/06/2017 19:06:31] Sagar Gaur: i gtg for now

This was the news that was shared with avatar and not but 3-4 hours later NOOBS recruited ex serene member Klaus Johannis who was recruited into the Avatar tribe not a few days earlier. Klause left Avatar the same day he was recruited due to some players like NOOBS player Charshaun who did not make it into the Avatar tribe due to members cap.

Now the question is would NOOBS Be okay if Avatar pulled off the same move? probably not and the confessions that NOOBS would have the same reaction are below!

[10/06/2017 20:30:00] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: Would you accept this if we did this to you? No!

[10/06/2017 20:30:40] Sagar Gaur: I know becky, I would have the same reaction

[10/06/2017 20:50:37] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: So why do it?

[10/06/2017 20:50:43] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: this is so wrong mate

[10/06/2017 20:51:58] Sagar Gaur: I don't mean any offence becky.

But I will look for my tribe and allies first, and then The other tribes.

I couldn't miss on this chance, am sorry.

WS is slowly collapsing.

We are here to win the world, just as much as you becky.

[10/06/2017 20:53:03] Strawberryqueen Becky Becky: Why take players in our area...if we had just sorted out diplo...and they are nowhere near WS border....this is just plain against all we agreed

[10/06/2017 20:55:01] Sagar Gaur: becky, you aren't looking at the bigger picture.

Screw is one awesome tribe who is gonna win the world.

You being their allies, you will not end up winning because screw has outgrown you and us combined.

We are just strengthening our positioning, killing of ws, and then we wait for screw.

Hopefully it will be a really nice end game war :)

But to see that, we need to survive.

So It looks like once again Klaus Johanis Has bought war to the tribe that he has joined…again.

Klaus stated that the brash reaction of Avatar Duke, Kirk TheWineman was undiplomatic. But it seems that the history regarding Klaus Johanis is a reputation that does not come with trust.

Another factor to put into the picture is how Royal E would feel about the power move that NOOBS has just pulled off the the past 24 hours. If NOOBS continue to recruit soon RoyalE will be boxed in. With former rumors of RoyalE members sniping NOOBS incoming trains for them It would seem it is not in the best interest of RoylaE to be blocked in like that.

NOOBS, Who has recruited W|S members, If they continue to recruit eventually RoyalE members will be boxed in with the only way to expand being west, into SCREW territory. Not sure how RoyalE will like that but after asking .07 kreiger he had no comment to say at this time.

Return of ~LP~

As you may of seen already ~LP~ is back! Yes the members of ~LP~ seemed to of left NY|SS and formed an old tried ~LP~ who is back into the fight for world dominance!

The reason of the revolution came down to the Clouds player who recently got kicked from W|S for attacking the W|S sister tribe NY|SS and nobbling them.

Rumor has it that permission was granted to Clouds to noble NY|SS after they recruited ~LP~ into NY|SS. The permission was granted supposedly by charmand3r

The new ~LP~ tribe which is being run by scobidu Is now hunting down W|S. while in the mean time W|S have been hard at working taking down former W|S player clouds who was ranked 2nd in the tribe. The next chapter will include a full side of the story from ~LP~ leader and Clouds on the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

ahwg.gif

Burn W93, BURN!

OTDDeathAwaits

On a more constructive note, cheap move by NOOBS and I think its a well known fact that I am not a supporter of billynomates and the WS tribe, but I think there is a worse tribe on W93 now...NOOBS...WHY NOOBS WHY!

@NOOBS You will have such an unstable tribe for a while at best with the new talent you recruited. That massive land grab has shifted borders and entered into 2 wars immediately - no chance for the dust to settle. Not shrewd. You done THAT to fight SCREW? THAT move has done the complete opposite. It was a greedy land grab from what seemed like a hardworking and solid tribe. You got blinded by points, not opportunity. This will be difficult to sustain for you. Someone/many in there is feeling some heavy pressure right now and if you say otherwise then they are bravefacing it or in complete denial and the latter would be worrying. Good Luck NOOB.

*GO WS & AVATAR*

...oh how things change

Lord BillyNoMates

there is a rumour going around that W|S plans on disbanding

no idea who is spreading that rumour but it is false

Lord BillyNoMates

strange because london and w0sh both mentioned it to me

must be w0sh

DeletedUser120589

Heard several commotions going around. I get a lot of mail regarding things that have happened around the world. Mostly just people who have grudges agaisnt other players and BS rumors that i chase down. But i have heard rumors about W|S. One being that NOOBS are going to have W|S merge into them leaving billy out in the cold.

Another rumor was that the relationship between RoyalE and NOOBS was quite tense. And that relations with W|S and RoyalE where looking brighter for the future. Looks like NOOBS are making the same mistake a lot of other tribes have already made. Just making a lot of enemies

Lord BillyNoMates

Heard several commotions going around. I get a lot of mail regarding things that have happened around the world. Mostly just people who have grudges agaisnt other players and BS rumors that i chase down. But i have heard rumors about W|S. One being that NOOBS are going to have W|S merge into them leaving billy out in the cold.

Another rumor was that the relationship between RoyalE and NOOBS was quite tense. And that relations with W|S and RoyalE where looking brighter for the future. Looks like NOOBS are making the same mistake a lot of other tribes have already made. Just making a lot of enemies
id love to know who told you about us merging into noobs i can tell you now it certainly wasnt anyone in W|S

OTDDeathAwaits

I heard that NOOBS missed Billy's class on PR but aced the class on making enemies.

I don't know if its true but I heard that....

DeletedUser119075

Two tribes attacking me, I'm still here.

I attack Billy.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170612-161630.png
    Screenshot_20170612-161630.png
    374.9 KB · Views: 25