Tribal Tribune XXXIV

Who do you think the next tribe to fall will be?

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • W|S

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • NOOBS

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • RoyaLE

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • ~LP~

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser110954

On a more constructive note, cheap move by NOOBS and I think its a well known fact that I am not a supporter of billynomates and the WS tribe, but I think there is a worse tribe on W93 now...NOOBS...WHY NOOBS WHY!

@NOOBS You will have such an unstable tribe for a while at best with the new talent you recruited. That massive land grab has shifted borders and entered into 2 wars immediately - no chance for the dust to settle. Not shrewd. You done THAT to fight SCREW? THAT move has done the complete opposite. It was a greedy land grab from what seemed like a hardworking and solid tribe. You got blinded by points, not opportunity. This will be difficult to sustain for you. Someone/many in there is feeling some heavy pressure right now and if you say otherwise then they are bravefacing it or in complete denial and the latter would be worrying. Good Luck NOOB.

*GO WS & AVATAR*

...oh how things change
Exactly. It was the worst act ever and this is so obvious. NOOBS leaders seem to be very child. Avatar will hit you very hard and you wont be able to defend.

DeletedUser119075

WS will break within a week and in two weeks they will be completely broken. You heard it here first.

And London its 'Clowds' not 'Clouds'

Well Billy, I'm the one with the crystal ball

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Well Billy, I'm the one with the crystal ball

But you lack Billy's secret weapon....

elite-platinum.jpg

The coveted Platinum crystal ball!!!!

DeletedUser119075

the guy can have the powers of superman and still lose a fight,

A crystal ball won't do much. If the crystal ball showed him that he will get wet if he walked near a car next to the puddle, he will still walk near that car.

OTDDeathAwaits

So the first op of avatar and screw on noobs was to spam me? LOL #SPAMOP

All you found was the block button for me.

We have had a good aul laugh at your expense at them replies when you thought some were serious :)

If you have us blocked how will we thank you for handing the world to us on a platter?#shade

DeletedUser

I guess Noobs are most likely to win this, of course all are losers in the long run.