Tribal Tribune XXXVI

DeletedUser119636

To be honest, I love how full of absolute rubbish you are. You could have ignored and moved on, but since you want to poke the bear, then lets go into it.

I've spoilered a basic map so we can all have a good idea what the war looks like:

I've had a look at every single village that the Noobs family has taken off Avatar, partially because I was bored and partially because I am a dick. Yes, you are right with saying that they have taken villages in isolated clusters. However, that isn't the full story. Take the last 48 hours for example, allow me to give you a map of the conquers:

You may be able to cross-correlate the two maps and realise where Avatar is actually losing their villages at the moment. Yes, not somewhere deep in K46/56 as they so state, though they still do have a cluster there, but on the front as well as 'isolated villages' which are near the main cluster. Riddle me this, if you have this huge backline from your diplomacy with Screw and you've had more than adequate time to stack, why are you unable to save villages about 15-20 squares away from your main cluster or on the frontline itself? Yes, being unable to clear a backline speaks volumes about a tribe, but doesn't not being able to stack a front properly also speak similarly?

Sure, you can say, well at least we haven't lost 100+ villages yet and lets wait a few weeks to see how things are going. You must realise the contradiction between that whilst flaming Noobs and saying they suck, are some silly mass recruit tribe, that they are, to quote London, "not even an opponent worth puffing our chests out for". I personally think those stats are to be paid attention to and are starting to get more and more relevant. Those villages I mentioned above were taken without an Op (given that one took place on the 19th) and were on the front. That to me indicates inadequate stacking efforts, which is even stronger in the newer worlds due to P2W/Buffs.

Like who cares if they have a three tribe coalition, I could debate the weakness of the overall strategy but it's obviously working adequately in this case. They're outgrowing you by a 2-1 ratio, winning in the stats by a significant margin, to the point that it invalidates 1/4 of the Avatar conquers in the last week which at this stage of the game is alright, though not great, but certainly cripples Avatar's growth in the long run where Noobs family is outgrowing them currently by nearly 600k a week. Should I also mention that they farm better on average, their average resources plundered in a day across the main tribe Noobs being something like 1.6 million to Avatar's 1.2 million. Should I also mention that it's not as if you refuse to gang up on tribes, I hear that Serene war was quite the gangbang. Should I mention that both sides are dumb and fighting whilst Screw is quietly slowly winning the world. I can keep going on and on here, the list detailing Avatar's idiocy is a long one.

So what if Noobs is a family tribe? Your tribe's crap, you have nothing to brag about, you should be keeping quiet until you have results to show otherwise.

colbert_mic_drop-52522.gif

I like your stance. :)

DeletedUser120814

Side 1:
Tribes: Avatar
Side 2:
Tribes: NOOBS, ???, Arch
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 200
Difference: 94
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 18
Difference: 5
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1:
Side 2: 826,680
Difference: 424,804
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1:
Side 2: 102,889
Difference: 37,537
chart

Not bad as we have 3 members in there cluster, who should of been dealt with from Day 1.
You are a stupid liar
We arent all in the same war with you

We are on ur own war so please, dont make me show screw how short you guys are on defensive troops because aparently
They are village hungry and u guys are getting wiped out every day

Any screw member that wants to see avatar dead defensive troops reports

Me alone i have killed over 400 000 of their defensive troops, they went ahead and called ME and my friend ZUYAN food! But theybhavent had a bite yet in the past 2 weeks! All theyve gotten so far is dead troops, so please keep quite before screw bites ur empty villages. Easy voodoo the way u rig images is obvious

You are nothing but a coward snake.

DeletedUser120814

Yup SCREW u want emtpy high points villages? Look at ur neighboors ill even nuke them for u on that side.

All u have to do is ask me

DeletedUser120589

NOOBS do you see your "loyal" player here? This guy is going to NUKE Avatar members for screw and just let screw walk in and take up more villages!

Aint that pretty much just giving screw the world win? Artists surely your not just gonna let them win this world and be a "survivor" are you? Oh wait! thats right!you have one giant elaborate plan to join SCREW the second you get a chance! Your not loyal to NOOBS your loyalty is a joke.

You wanna know what is really sad? You have had more tribe changes then you have nobled villages from actually players who have put up a fight. This is not including recaps, quit players, internals, and yourself.

The fact that you are in a tribe that wants to fight SCREW and your over here offering to nuke for them just goes to show how pathetic you really are. And the fact NOOBS has not kicked you yet for such unloyalty and spying is beyond me. I think I liked Lord BillyNoMates better then I like you.

And my final point....If this was not the same war then why did you and klaus support him with your defensive troops? You can't deny it. Lionhearted told us you supported him. Even klaus got a supporter of the day for supporting him (great job). If the enemy helps the other enemy then obviously they are a team. So yea. yes it is the same war.

DeletedUser120814

The biggest laugh is that he thinks we will let him in :p
Lol like i would want to be in with back stabbers, now i know where avatar learns their ways from. Keep eating your tribemates with the stupidest reasons, its very selfish u dont let the guy with NO NUKES to farm and come back when he used then for u, not team players you each worry about your own accounts only, poor guy helped u get to where u are

You need to be a user because your loser so stop talking almighty you didnt do anything on your own, you have 4 CO-PLAYERS lmfao nexico city.

And London... lol you know nothing, i mean seriously im gona pretend ur a baby that doesnt know better <3

DeletedUser120814

The biggest laugh is that he thinks we will let him in :p
I simply cant believe how selfish ur tribe is over 12 mill resources when ive given away much much much much much more and u can ask anyone.
Disgusting.

OTDDeathAwaits

I simply cant believe how selfish ur tribe is over 12 mill resources when ive given away much much much much much more and u can ask anyone.
Disgusting.

Don't know why it's your business but this version you have is misconstrued.

Means wrong.

DeletedUser120589

Lol like i would want to be in with back stabbers, now i know where avatar learns their ways from. Keep eating your tribemates with the stupidest reasons, its very selfish u dont let the guy with NO NUKES to farm and come back when he used then for u, not team players you each worry about your own accounts only, poor guy helped u get to where u are

You need to be a user because your loser so stop talking almighty you didnt do anything on your own, you have 4 CO-PLAYERS lmfao nexico city.

And London... lol you know nothing, i mean seriously im gona pretend ur a baby that doesnt know better <3

I know nothing? Im pretty sure i know more about what is going on in the world then you do. The tribune has helped me understand more of whats going on in the world then you could wrap you little brain around. Not everything i hear goes public due to certain information being to "sensitive" for he world to know.

But I'm not going to stop there. Lets get on the fact that you have blocked everyone...I mean EVERYONE and then you unblock them to mail them just to block them right after. That is a weak person at play. You and Drowngod do the same thing.

You make fun of a co-played account yet you have a co-player yourself. Which is surprising that anyone wants to co play with you. I would hate coming online and seeing 5 new 200 point barb villages added to my collection of villages.

Keep eating your tribemates with the stupidest reasons, its very selfish u dont let the guy with NO NUKES to farm and come back when he used then for u, not team players you each worry about your own accounts only, poor guy helped u get to where u are

Funny you say I don't know anything and then you go spurting this all over the externals. Lets break this sentence down and find out where the BS smells the worse. "keeping eating your tribe mates for the stupidest of reasons" okay lets start here. Its not a stupid reason. He didn't help the SCREW tribe. The tribe that he was a part of! Im pretty sure you would of been kicked from Avatar and SCREW for nobbling barbs and not using the nobles on the war front.

"its very selfish u dont let the guy with NO NUKES to farm and come back when he used then for u". here is me thinking I needed a proof reader badly. Im just going the presume you mean.....well I'm not even sure but lets have a crack at it. You just stated that I know nothing when it seems to be you who has no knowledge of your surroundings. This guy CLAIMED to have no nukes yet when he was being sat apparently he had nukes. Now that he has been kicked oh all of a sudden he has nukes and noble trains....But he can't pre noble and nuke to help his tribe? He just wants to sit and farm all day.

Not that you would know anything about farming.

the second part of that break down is this part "when he used them for u" here is the thing he was kicked from SCREW for NOT using the Nukes to help the tribe so yea wrong again artista90

And finally we get to the last part of the sentence. "not team players you each worry about your own accounts only, poor guy helped u get to where u are". Pretty sure it takes a team effort to get where they are. Obviously they are doing something right because they are the leading tribe in the world and doing it by a wide margin. I don't think you could noble all the barbs in your 50X50 and PP boost them for a week and reach half their points. Regarding the fact i have already pointed out how much you actually know about the situation, which is nothing, Im going to say you can't say that SCREW got to where they are with out him. because you have no idea.

DeletedUser120425

We are on ur own war so please, dont make me show screw how short you guys are on defensive troops because aparently
They are village hungry and u guys are getting wiped out every day

Us short on defensive troops? You had as good as a full tribal op on Jen + minimal, not to count continuous attacks on our southern K46 guys. Please tell me, how many players did you rim or force to come to the externals to as good as resign from the world?
So please before you attempt to bash the tribe that blocked nearly all of your tribe's nukes, look at how you couldn't even support those who where in this war with you and let them fall so easily. Yes Klaus got supporter of the day, but it still wasn't enough.

Stop being such a goon, like I said, I will come for you, and I know you won't me, you're to much of a sop.

Still waiting for A-Rat-Ista's nukes from Day 1.

-Joe

Didi The Explorer

Why isn't anyone answering to Nemesis' long elaborate post from earlier and instead just throwing mud at each other? :'(

DeletedUser119636

Why isn't anyone answering to Nemesis' long elaborate post from earlier and instead just throwing mud at each other? :'(

I responded, and I understand his stance. We're not really disagreeing tbh. It's just a matter of how bad NOOB is compared to Avatar.