Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ah dude

1) I said arch guys have friends in my tribe;
2) I was questioning the black panther's comment's logic;
3) I do think low of you voodoo you got that part right BUT I was the first one to congratulate avatar on arch op, so don't think am being dishonourable or on a back foot or something. Am not defending arch, I don't have to. I just don't see the point of this Tribune.
London can keep bashing us on externals with those dubs, out of fashion for ages now. I do enjoy them, however, but at the end its a disappointment him questioning my tribe's integrity and the leadership in all his posts.

All I am saying is do some damage to noobs. Quit celebrating the loss of arch.

From my point of view, this whole thread is like: Avatar vs. Noobs, Yay Avatar is winning, beating noobs allies.
Good job, no question there. But Come at me too, brah!

P.S: Twisting, bending words is low in my book. The first point above, I had to requote myself, and that is something I am fed up of on the externals, for ages now. Won't be replying to this post anymore. Will wait for an actual good post from London again like the early days, with facts and numbers, rather than "rumours".

Good job on arch avatar.

lionheart66

Lionheart is a cutie :p

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120814

The moment another tribe aids you in any kind war no matter your official diplomacy with them your stat contribution is merged. Any success or failure done by them will reflect on your teamwork, because you should be working together. It would be ludicrous to suggest given you geological positioning you're to be considered 2 separate coalitions.
So you are trying to say that we pretty much nobled 19 villages from screw :) since ur working together
Now i feel accomplished ;)

DeletedUser120814

Depends, if members of both tribe are in the same skype group chat, with confirmed in-game and skype group messages talking about planned operations, and scheming how it will be done. Consistently stating they will support each other and coordinate during attacks, then no it does not make you allies, but it does make you affiliated in the same war, against the same party, and working together.
If you didn't want the attention of us claiming you where allies, perhaps you should have members such as Klaus/Artista/Cynthia/LoveChocolate etc. leave the skype groups they are affiliated in and to stop sending in-game mails that State, "Arch are ready for the op, why aren't you" (YES I can forward it if needed, sagar). Most of the mails they have sent either to they're so called "Allies" and even the one's they mail within our tribe trying to forcibly get them to spy for them(most of which I usually answer) usually end up in my inbox.

Now I'm not saying in anyway that the whole of NOOBS had an obligation to support Arch and they're leadership, but when you have members such as you do, which do what they have done, you would expect them to give a little more help than they did, and not ignore =axx=(hans) the closest member to them, refusing to open his mails for 2 days. (Can also confirm this if you wish)

Despite what you think of myself, or our tribe, atleast I have the honour to know I could never play like certain members in your tribe do.
There is a big difference between personal allies and tribal alliances

We helped our friends and we call them our own personal allies, whats your problem? Dont got friends bud? Not surprised :)

DeletedUser105091

London I think your Tribunals are great. Maybe it's because I play such a minuscule part in all of this and can't taste the salt :)
But your interviews have been fantastic ( except maybe the Cornish/Kirk production. Even sound equipment hated Billy) And your videos very well done. This is my first time doing the whole external thing, so they are fresh to me. And Lionheart seems like a pretty cool dude.

"I'll go get the delete button"
"Lets quit together"
Rofl

Last edited by a moderator:

Kanade24

There is a big difference between personal allies and tribal alliances

We helped our friends and we call them our own personal allies, whats your problem? Dont got friends bud? Not surprised :)

I'm a friend to everyone on the externals, except when they are going to say that i'm in a lack of attention (read other threat)
And also voodoo is a great friend of mine, so are you artista!

DeletedUser119636

So you are trying to say that we pretty much nobled 19 villages from screw :) since ur working together
Now i feel accomplished ;)

If NOOBS declared war on SCREW, and they began attacking SCREW. In response, Avatar declares war on NOOBS and is coordinating with SCREW on ops against NOOBS we have partnership. If Avatar gets snacked on it reflects on SCREW ability to stack their allies villages, and their inability to recap. No ifs, ands, or buts.

sonofsatan98

Can't noble noobs or get near our stats so you noble a small tribe NAP'd with us and claim stats there.... OK lol

Last edited: