Tribal Tribune XXXVIII

DeletedUser120589

A NOOBish War

Seems like NOOBS have managed to step up their game in a recent operation to take out the southern members of the Avatar Tribe. As an eye witness ill give you a detailed account of what happened.

At 21:00:00 hours I noticed a incoming noble train heading for my far eastern village. Once I labeled the incoming attacks as nobles and notified the tribe who did not hesitate to send support to the village under attack. Not but 3 hours later i noticed another incoming noble train which was followed up with further noble trains to my tribe mates Sir Mayhem III and Tide.

Once the first train came within range to be detected by a WatchTower, i found out it was just a diversion. One noble man attacks. Meanwhile I was running out of time to shift defence around to help others and myself who had a total of nine incoming trains accompanied by 3-4 nukes per train. It was a excellent operation which, if I'm not mistaken was put together and planned by NOOBS member BCMCLUB

The aftermath was quite devastating. While we did manage to kill off a few nukes, Sir mayhem lost four villages and failed to recap a vilage. Tide lost 3 villages and I managed to keep the one village under attack, and managed to recap a village only two fields away.

I will give my props to BCMCLUB and the NOOBS tribe for a almost flawless operation. It seems they have picked it up quite a bit with this last operations and am looking forward to the war that will happen in the future.

-London

After much speculation, I then got the much anticipated interview with sassyswagguru and complimented his operation. I asked him once again for a comment to the war and he gave me short but to the point statements.

Klaus is a friend, and now in the council.

People that followed him are good, doing good so far.

The spy thingy will be dealt with.

Voodoo sucks.

Screw is good, but members bark a lot.

Royal is our ally there are no issues as people say.

Arch isn't my academy.

Mass recruitment tag I don't mind.

Noobs stays strong.

That was all he had to say on the matter. A few digs thrown to SCREW’s direction on top of the the confirmation that NOOBS and RoyalE are not having problems with their alliance that was put into place within the first few weeks of the world.

While NOOBS has defeated more units as attacker then avatar has, the numbers gap in units killed now goes in Avatars favour. NOOBS Also leads the war in conquered villages and with this operation targeting Avatar’s isolated south, they pull further ahead.

After asking Avatar leader Kirk about the current situation in the south he mentioned that it was only a matter of time before it happened and the sole reason for the southern core was to distract and cause as much delay as possible.

just a biased thought from me personally because i can't help myself
Spoiler

*dont open the spoiler if you don't like Biased opinions*

You may of won the battle NOOBS, But you haven't won't the war
giphy.gif
A Word from jirki88

A finally got to ask some questions to the forum moderator about the externals and the world as it is progressing so far. Here is what he had to say on the few questions i managed to ask him.

In your opinion how is the world 93 forum compared to other forums?

It's quite active, but I wish people would make sure to not violate the rules.

Now you guys love to break the rules as much as the next person. Not to mention of his super power the banhammer.

giphy.gif

Lets be sure to make Jirki the almighty pleased and not break forum rules by using words like (insert bad word here)

have you been reading the tribunal chapter? what do you think?

Only skimmed it - it's always a bad idea to get involved in world politics when you're a moderator. Seems good though!

giphy.gif

(not actual footage of Jirki88)

You bet ill be hammering this guy for his opinion about who he thinks will win. Will the Screw tribe continue their sacking, pillaging and plundering through out the world? More coming hopefully!

Do you have the power to make troops pop out of no where? can i have a full nuke in my 001 please? (jk but i wouldn't mind if you did )

I don't even know.
(which means he does have the power)

giphy.gif

He didn't say no! So we shall see if he come through although i highly doubt it. But if it does happen =) NOOBS Better watch out! (probably not though)

Is tribal wars working on something really special for us in the near future?

Afraid such things won't come out until they're announced, really. But there's always something in the works.

giphy.gif

Quite disappointed in the answer as i wanted to bring you guys something no one knows yet. But i will be hammering away at this guys inbox to find out more! =)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope it was unbiased for all you bias bashers out their
Until next time

- I am London and this was your Tribal Tribune!

Last edited by a moderator: