Request Tribal Troop Counter

TonyViking

Reaction score
Possibly not the Best title, but i have no talent with coding but would love it if someone could come up with a script to count troop numbers on the Tribal members tab. This is the tab council members can access once you share your troop information with them.

At the moment i have to manually tally and input all information from each player into a spreadsheet. Which is fantastically useful from an organisational point of view, but very time consuming, especially as players grow, acquire new villages and then build troops in those villages.

I'm not overly hopeful here, with either getting a result or that i have explained things properly.

Anyhow, thanks

Tony

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Possibly not the Best title, but i have no talent with coding but would love it if someone could come up with a script to count troop numbers on the Tribal members tab. This is the tab council members can access once you share your troop information with them.

At the moment i have to manually tally and input all information from each player into a spreadsheet. Which is fantastically useful from an organisational point of view, but very time consuming, especially as players grow, acquire new villages and then build troops in those villages.

I'm not overly hopeful here, with either getting a result or that i have explained things properly.

Anyhow, thanks

Tony

Check the forum for the script called "The Vault"