Tribal Wars Beta = 54?

DeletedUser

I found that this world is similar to Beta TW

and is Beta TW official to TW?

i am poor in English plz dont mind

you can please reply me in world 54!!

And everyone, Merry Christmas! :xmas biggrin:

DeletedUser

I believe beta was used to test version 7.0 and world 54 is the first world here to have version 7.0 installed...

HeftySmurf

I believe beta was used to test version 7.0 and world 54 is the first world here to have version 7.0 installed...

This ^

Tribalwars Beta is used to test everything before it comes to .net, so yes we had 7.0 first on Beta, then after it was tested and we decided it was all good it came to .net and W54 is the first world to use it.

DeletedUser

Yea, beta world like they said above test the new features and since the new features just came out in this world I think the beta is still the same since they either havent come up with new features or they havent put them into effect yet in the beta world

HeftySmurf

Yea, beta world like they said above test the new features and since the new features just came out in this world I think the beta is still the same since they either havent come up with new features or they havent put them into effect yet in the beta world

Correct.

DeletedUser

Really Great
And why not same features from beta are introduced to w54?

There are many changes[mainly 2] between beta & this

electroz

Feedback, i would take it. The players of Beta give feedback on new features and whatnot to the IGMs, and this feedback is taken into account when creating the new world. If most people don't like certain features in Beta, then it only makes sense that those features won't be implemented for the new world.