Tribal Wars Birthday: Community Contest Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4c3xmb1ylp6yf40/Metallic_Tribal_Wars_brandonhall.psd

Here is my entry. All the buildings are on their own layer and labeled accordingly in the .psd file :)

u1yb.jpg

Additional Notes: It is uploaded as a .psd you just need to download it, you will get a preview before you download it - not to be confused as it being a jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's my entry! Hopefully it will have textures and a background by tomorrow. I can still give individual files for each building.
swdr.jpg

DeletedUser

Alright, so this is mine. The building are actually in full 3D, made with Autodesk 3ds Max. Then I layered each building to get this:

twfinal.png

I based my work around wonders and famous places from all around the globe at different times. Since you might not be familiar with some of theses buildings/places, here's an explanation of each:

twfinalexplained.png

1. The Pyramids of Giza: Located in Egypt, theses monuments serve as a tomb for past pharaohs
2. The Hanging Garden of Babylon: One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient world, it's the only one that we don't know its location. Some think that this garden might have never existed.
La Pyramide Inversée: Built in the Louvre, this pyramid is one of the symbols of the museum. The museum is also known for the cultural knowledge that resides in it. The famous painting of the Mona Lisa is located in that museum.
4. Just a bush. For hiding things. I couldn't find something for that.
The Parthenon. One of the various remains of the Ancient Greek civilization. Symbol of Athens and Greece.
6. The Taj Mahal: It's a building widely recognized as the jewel of Muslim art in India.
The Terracotta Army: An entire army of clay, made for the tomb of the chinese emperor Quin Shi Hang Di. Archeologists have only discovered a small part of the whole tomb of the emperor. The actual room where the emperor rests is rumored to be filled with rivers of mercury and armed with deadly traps in order to kill any robbers.
8. The Colosseum: One of the remains of the old Roman civilization. The monument was once a place where warriors fought between themselves and hungry lions, for a crowd thirsty for blood.
9. Wall Street: One of the centers of the economic world. The building in the middle is the New York Stock Exchange, the world's largest stock exchange.
10. Stonehenge: Weird stones found in England. It is believed they were used either as some sort of placebo curing or used for astronomy purposes.
11. The
Trojan Horse: Brilliant ruse used by Greeks in their war with the people of Troy. The Greeks built a horse with people hiding in it to get in the city and won the war.
12. Area 51: Rumored to shelter aliens, it is officially a military base to test secret U.S. weapons and equipments.
13. The Statue of Liberty: Given to the United States by France as a symbol of peace, it is nowadays an iconic symbol of New York and the USA.
14. Just a normal workshop. I couldn't find something for that.
15. The Great Wall of China: Built by the emperor Quin Shi Huang Di, it was made in order to protect the people from the Huns. The wall is actually visible from space.
16. The Amazon Forest: One of the largest ecosystems on Earth, it is however being endangered by abusive deforestation. Present in that forest are animals and insect yet to be discovered.
17. Just a normal mine. Couldn't find something for that. I thought of the Cave of Swallows, but it wouldn't be easily recognizable

PSD:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vs1w5o2ra8u1tzr/twfinal.psd
Raw images (non edited, 1000x1500) [that's just if the TW team wants to edit the images better]:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c20gnynsilyuwjv/twRAW.zip

DeletedUser112334

Here's my first!
These were meant to be upside-down pots ; but ,alas, didnt workout!!
wood/silver/gold denoting levels of buildings.

sample village:
potssamplevill001a-1.png

village files
https://app.box.com/s/rk1ytv5jm4h3a7dmeqnx
{all png files}

DeletedUser

My entry with colour! (But no background) =( Individual files for buildings available upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.