Tribal wars conspiracy theory

mattcurr

If I was the proprietor of TW, and I added play to win features, where the most effective feature lowering building time, I would increase the growth rate of barbs, and favor resources mines in the equation to build a building at random, in order to give players more resources and thus more temptation to lower their ques, which otherwise they would normally have a difficult time keeping going let alone halving the build time. And to me, even on the rim, and from accounts of the core start up of this world, it is my opinion that farming is much easier than it normally is.

DeletedUser

I have been shaping my barbs a bit and did think that they have been building more resources than I would've thought.

DeletedUser107233

i concur matt, where i am farming is very easy and have been able to grow at a fairly quick rate compared to those near me, I would love to see higher resources and higher warehouses in future.

DeletedUser59417

I enjoy the slow worlds. I think they have speed worlds if you are looking for something faster. What is annoying is waiting 14-18 days for inactive players to go barb.

Instead of wishing for higher resources and warehouses in the towns you are farming try increasing your farming area and micro farming with the luck flag.

When my farming runs go empty i either micro farm and expand the farming area or catapult another player in my area to make another farm.

mattcurr

Instead of wishing for higher resources and warehouses in the towns you are farming try increasing your farming area and micro farming with the luck flag.

You miss-read what I said :)

I have too many resources, I am farming too well. And I know I am much less dedicated than i used to be, and putting in many less hours yet I am yielding unbelievably good numbers. So I am asserting the hypothesis that this is done on purpose to tempt people to use the premium features. Specifically the one to shorted the build time of buildings.

DeletedUser112272

1x worlds should have cheaper coins than 1.5-2x worlds