Tribal Wars Map - a tool to help you speed up your gameplay

Discussion in 'Tribal Wars Map' started by tomcenc, Jan 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. tomcenc

tomcenc Still Going Strong

There is a planned maintenance on 25/02/12, this Saturday. Starting at 12:00 server time and ending at 24:00 server time, servers will be offline during this period. Servers might be up earlier than the estimate, though I'm not sure if everything will work properly.

I'll try to get a server up somewhere else before this, but I don't think I can get it ready in time.

Edit:
    I have moved the database and webserver to a different, faster server located in Germany. However due to the time constraints, I haven't been able to properly test, prepare and configure everything. Please report any problems that pop up.
    There should be a noticeable improvement in speed, particularly for European/Asian users.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

Hi tom
    can you create a script that extract players name within a specific area, and no belonging to my tribe?

Im joining a new world and i would like to send a mass pm to scare all the players in my 15x15

3. tomcenc

In my opinion this can easily be abused for sending mass mails for tribe recruitment, I'd rather not partake in the creation of something that can be abused for spamming, sorry.

4. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

its true, it can be used for spamming
    Thanx anyway

5. tomcenc

I've implemented various performance changes to historical data, graphs and search functions. These should not change anything that is noticeable, if you notice any new bugs or data that is incorrect, please report it.

6. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

7. tomcenc

http://en40.tribalwarsmap.com/barba...radius=5&radius=50&players=1&minactivity=7200
    Sorry for the delay, I've added "minactivity" as a parameter, you can enter a value in seconds there. 3600 seconds is one hour. I haven't tested if the results are returned properly though, so when you use it the first time please double check if the villages returned are actually properly filtered.

Also, I ask that people do not use this to harvest data, it is not optimized to properly use indexes and caches and has to scan the entire village table for information, so please don't do hundreds of requests to this in a short time span. If you need a copy of activity data or other data, please ask me in a PM and I'll give you a copy or access to the data.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  8. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

/barbarianradius.php?x=404&y=619&radius=10&minpoints=50&maxpoints=80&players=1&minactivity=259200

its not working well
    this is a script to be used when the BP ends, i want to extract villages coordinates only from players that are inactive for +3 days in my 20x20

3 Days Offline= 259200 seconds
    minimum points = 50
    maximum points= 80

9. tomcenc

It seems to work for me, I'm not sure where you're using it, but your maxpoints value is rather strict, if I use it like this:
    http://en61.tribalwarsmap.com/barba...10&maxpoints=400&players=1&minactivity=259200
    It correctly returns the only 3 villages that have been inactive for 3 days in the area and have less than 400 points. Keep in mind that using minactivity filters abandoned villages as well, I can change this if you want.

10. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

Its working perfectly.
    thank you once again

11. tomcenc

Servers that haven't been updated for a week are now unlisted on the homepage. For now, these closed servers will stay available by typing the correct URL.

12. 1a2a3aki

1a2a3aki Member

Hello tom and thanks for the usefull tool
    I recently started playing tw again and im unfamiliar with the twmap, so i have a question(im playing on Gr17).
    Is there a way to extract coords from the circle drawn? What im actually looking for is this,i want to mass fake a tribe to noble a player.So im drawing a circle ~40-50 fields and then filter the villages according to tribe and points.At this point i manually pick the coords for the fake script by clicking all the villages in the circle.
    Is there any easier way to do it and if so how?Also if possible i would love a url explaining the various functions of the tool in english, because honestly i think the Greek translation is a bit poor or i have problems understanding it.
    Thanks in advance, keep up the good work.

13. tomcenc

You can set the tool to English, in the "Messages" panel, above "Εχετε συνδεθει ως Επισκεπτης
    (Εισοδος/Εγγραφη)." should be a box where you can change the language from Greek to English.

The next version (3.1) will among other new features, allow you to list all villages in a circle from within the tool.
    Right now, if you just want a list of coordinates, you can use this script:
    http://gr18.tribalwarsmap.com/gr/barbarianradius.php?x=500&y=500&radius=10&maxpoints=400&players=1
    Change the server, X, Y and radius in the link above to achieve the desired results.

14. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

15. tomcenc

I've added minpoints, it should work now. Don't worry about being a bother, these things only take a minute to change.
    I didn't know about the ratio thing, that's new isn't? I'll add it to the beginner protection tooltip in the next version then.

16. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

Its working now :)
    thank you

i believe its this rule :
    max. ratio of attackers : defenders inactive
    its active on my country server by 20:1

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  17. 1a2a3aki

1a2a3aki Member

Probably i wasn't clear about what i want.I use the circle to list tribes mates of the target im nobling for fake usage, the script you gave me from what i have seen lists the barbs in the circle.
    I want to use the filter and get the coords of all the filtered results in the circle so i can add them to my fake script.

For example lets say i want to noble 500|500 and nobles travel time is 2 hours, paladin support takes 10 mins per field so i want 120 mins/ 10 min per field = 12 field around my noble target getting constantly faked.
    I filter the villages so the map only shows his tribemates villages(inside and outside the circle), what i want though is to exctract the coords from ones inside the circle.
    I hope i managed to make myself clear about what i want, hope its possible.
    Thanks again

18. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

Hi Tomcenc, i have one more request
    can you make it possible to remove repeated coordinates?

this config
    http://pt25.tribalwarsmap.com/pt/4f8aa7c50d1f5

has 3 farm areas, defined by church circles of different colors, all the circles overlap each other if i use the script in each village i will get repeated coordinates

is there a way to remove them by script?

19. TKShaw

TKShaw Active Member

What is the trick to setting the main village on the menu? I have looked everywhere and cannot find the secret location.

20. jimbomf

jimbomf New Member

When you click on a village, the pop–up menu will have 'set as main' as one of its options.