Tribal Wars Map - a tool to help you speed up your gameplay

Discussion in 'Tribal Wars Map' started by tomcenc, Jan 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. xshahzad

xshahzad Contributing Poster

This is an good site.

The last updat to 3.03 was done on 10 Aug 2010 after that their is no update.

When can we expect an update to a newere version?

thanks

2. lonestar1

lonestar1 Contributing Poster

Is there a particular feature you think is needed ?

3. tomcenc

tomcenc Still Going Strong

Version 3.1 will be done eventually, I have a lot less time though. It's mostly done, but some important parts are still unfinished.

4. galileo81580

galileo81580 New Member

Is there a way to set the big screen (not minimap) to show highlighted color dots more prominently?

They are eclipsed by the size of the village icon, which is the same for all villages. I'm looking for a way to make it easier for the eye to differentiate information, like the option for turning off the scenery to remove distractions.

I don't necessarily want to get rid of the icon entirely, as I like the "P" and bonus/regular info. I just want the color dot to be the primary focus.

5. stiven97lol

stiven97lol Member

Can you add a political map overview?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  6. O Carinhoso

O Carinhoso New Member

hi tomcenc

1-
    can you add variables to a script that filters players by ODA and medals, specially plunder and hauls medals
    so that i may keep an eye on the potentially dangerous players on my 30x30, those who achieve level 2 medals faster than the rest

2-
    also can you make possible to keep track of activity of some selected players? so to give an estimate of their online availability

7. tomcenc

1: There's no data for medals available afaik, so this isn't possible.

2: Activity is based on last increase in points or oda, so it isn't very accurate. I can still see it having some minor merit, so I'll add it to the to-do list.

8. O Carinhoso

O Carinhoso New Member

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  9. Limonitius

Limonitius Still Going Strong

I thought quickly just to say few words.

Remember TWMap since its release, and just recently came back to try out TW again. And seeing this still supported, mate...
    Since start, and still thinking same now - TOP 1# Tool for TW game. Big Thank You tomcenc for making it and still supporting and updating it for such long time!

Everyone else - seriously guys - NO AD BLOCKS for this tool, this one really deserved at least such small thing. And urge You to consider donation, its worth to have one month without premium, and donate , to keep it running, for this awesome tool and all support, updates which was done last 5 years and counting - Need to keep it running guys!

Love it Love it Love it.

*Bastards TW developers - show a little respect to this man for helping You to keep this game so addictive and give back "send units to this village" link option! Or Else .... ;) !
    (when each village had option to bring You to rally point with target village coordinates added, same as TWstats village locater tool and with Axes links)! (I'm sure I'm blaiming right persons, but I might be wrong, he he )

10. shade3130

shade3130 Active Member

please fix the filter function:

in casual, you can only filter villages you highlight. (i don't know if it same for other worlds)
    can't filter for un-highlighted barbs of a certain size without being forced to choose "always highlight" option

would help to include a filter player points function similar to the village max and min part.

thank you

EDIT: Never mind on first part of post. found out why it didn't show.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  11. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

hi tomcenc

im trying to create a fake scrip, but i only want coordinates close to the tribe, not all of his villages, can you add this function?

like this
    1- highlight the player
    2- create a circle inside him
    3- extract his coordinates inside that circlie

12. tomcenc

Does this do what you want?
    http://en65.tribalwarsmap.com/playerradius.php?player=9794742&radius=50&x=498&y=499

Replace the number for player with the player's ID, X and Y is the coordinate for the circle, and radius is the radius of the circle.

This'll be possible in the next version from within the map, once it's finally finished which will still take a while.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  13. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

perfect!!! this helps a lot

thanx tomcenc

14. Taka Tuka

Taka Tuka New Member

Problem with my win7-Notebook

On the maps of my games the grafic and the information behind are not matched together. For example: My village shows information of a barbarian village. The information about my village I find some fields away inside a forrest. No problem with winXP-Computers. Any hint or help?

Thank you in advance!

Greetings, Taka Tuka

15. tomcenc

Most of the time this is caused by a browser add-on or script. Try a different browser and see if it works properly there.

16. Laoujin

Laoujin Non-stop Poster

tomcenc: I asked this but perhaps you are the right guy to ask:

Do you have those?

17. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

Hi tomcenc, can you make these possible?

Filter player in worldmap by total points
    can you make it possible to filter players by minimum total points instead of villages points

Delete all in Highlights menu
    Delete all players\villages Highlights , instead of one by one.

thanx in advance

18. tomcenc

It would appear the server's RAID array has failed and it is not clear at this point whether data is recoverable. However there are external backups of most of the data, the most recent being of the 7th of December, so I will try to restore service using this backup as quickly as possible.

Edit: The server had 4 disks in RAID 10, 2 of those failed at the same time.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  19. tomcenc

Oh, while it may appear I ignored your request, I did actually take it in consideration and it is implemented in the next version that may or may not ever be finished.

20. tomcenc

I've restored a minimum level of service from backups. Numerous parts of the tool are not working and may be missing bug-fix patches. Updating is currently disabled.

If you want, feel free to report issues.