Tribal Wars Map - a tool to help you speed up your gameplay

Discussion in 'Tribal Wars Map' started by tomcenc, Jan 5, 2008.

Share This Page

1. rathisamar

rathisamar Contributing Poster

It's not updating :/

[​IMG]

2. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

3. tomcenc

tomcenc Still Going Strong

4. tomcenc

Everything should be running mostly like normal again now. If you have any issues, feel free to send an email, reply to this thread or PM me.

As for a detailed explanation of what happened. External backups were partially corrupted, as the actual server had total data loss due to 2 simultaneous disks failures in the raid array this means some data was lost. Daily external backups where stored for an entire week, however some data was corrupt in all seven of these backups. I am very sorry for those affected by the data loss, to ensure this does not happen again daily external backups will be stored for 30 days, and monthly full external backups will be stored for an entire year

Aliyah likes this.
  5. Vi@ L@tin@

Vi@ L@tin@ Active Member

6. tomcenc

7. tomcenc

It's been a long time, but a new version of the map is finally available. You can find the beta version of it here:
    http://www.tribalwarsmap.com/beta/
    You can view the full changelog here:
    http://www.tribalwarsmap.com/beta/changelog.html

This version should add most of the requested features, if a feature you want to see isn't included feel free to request it.
    Keep in mind that at the moment timer alert sounds are not implemented.

8. kelbee

kelbee Member

Hi there, I have a new laptop and now have problems with screen resolution. At least I think I do, and not being particularly computer savvy, I don't know what to do. The map is not displaying properly, and a pop-up window tells me that my browser resolution is not set to 100%. I'm using firefox, and it tells me that the display is at 100%. Changing this makes the text larger, but doesn't improve the map. Changing the screen resolution for windows in the control panel doesn't do anything, either. I'm using windows 8. Any help would be appreciated.

9. tomcenc

Your browser zoom level does not have anything to do with your display or resolution. You can simply press CTRL+0 (that's the control button, and the number zero at the same time) to reset it, in the latest version of Firefox you can also click your Firefox menu button (it's three horizontal stripes) and at the top of the menu it should show zoom buttons and your zoom percentage below the cut/copy/paste buttons, you can click the percentage which will change it back to 100%.

Alternatively if you can't figure it out (or it is actually a bug), the beta version supports browser zoom, although it'll not look pixel-perfect and may be a bit fuzzy.
    http://www.tribalwarsmap.com/beta/

10. kelbee

kelbee Member

Beta version is working perfectly, thank you! Didn't even have to adjust anything.

11. gotnoname

gotnoname Still Going Strong

Gotnoname doesn't need a map to show that he's the best.

12. DeathFortress

DeathFortress Non-stop Poster

and you don't need eyes to show that no-one gives a shit

13. gotnoname

gotnoname Still Going Strong

Well, technically everyone does so they need maps to view my awesome accounts :X

14. tomcenc

Version 4 has been released. Among new features are a village finder, changes to highlight groups such as the ability to hide them, new zooms, tribe village lists, circle village lists, world map generation and more. For all changes and new features you can read the changelog. The old version 3 remains available here.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016