Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2016 - Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'Contest' started by Aliyah, Dec 28, 2016.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celaethon

Celaethon Active Member

Tribemate of the Year: atmospherecf1
    Ronnie is the friendliest player which I've seen. Always willing to help everyone and never stops smiling what ever happens. Keeps going forward and cheers up everyone around him.

Novembre, atmospherecf and TheHans like this.
  2. Age of Ultron

Age of Ultron Non-stop Poster

Tribemate of the year - Mia Khalifa

Reason for nomination: Always working to help the tribe in any way possible. Helped out a lot on HP when things were going bad for us.

----

Master Commander - Rathisamar
    Reason for nomination:
    Many will disagree with me , but it has been a pleasure to play under sam's leadership , a great friend and a great leader .
    ----

Skilled Soldier - real lippa

Reason for nomination: currently the number 1 player in W88. Always fights out worlds admirably even when on the loosing side. He never gives up and now with some more great players on the account , its one solid account .

----

Forum Personality of the year - DisplayOnly & Nest (Novembre)

Reason for nomination: Both of them have done great on the external. Nest for providing all the detailed posts and display for his videos.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    DisplayOnly and Novembre like this.
  3. Raavna

Raavna Still Going Strong

Tribemate of the Year : Genesiscommander

Skilled Player : Raavna (its me )

Forum Personality : Nest (Novembre)

Novembre likes this.
  4. Faux Legend

Faux Legend Well-Known Member

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

Nominated player: Vick (The Gay Land Pirate)

Reason for nomination: My nomination for "Tribe Mate of the Year" goes to Vick from The Gay Land Pirate account. This was a hard choice as there is a lot of names that could have easily taken this spot, but this nomination is about more than just being a good tribe mate. Vick has become an extremely close and supporting friend. Never afraid to give an opinion and doesn't sugar coat and spew nonsense. His ability to be straight forward with you but also respectful is awesome. Also, Vick always has the mind set Tribe > Self and is always willing to donate nukes, pre-noble, snipe, anti-snipe, and send support without hesitation. Being the team player Vick is it is hard to find a lot of players who will do anything for the tribe before themselves. Keep up the great work Vick!

"Skilled Soldier"

Nominated player: Ceiling Destroyer

Reason for nomination: My nomination for "Skilled Soldier" goes out to Ceiling Destroyer. I had my differences on 86 with one of the account's co-players and I made plenty of mistakes during that time, but the CD account is one of the most skilled and coordinated accounts I have ever seen. Rob and all of the co-players who play on CD always have and always will set the bar high for everyone. Without a doubt a group of players who can do so much that many others cannot. I had a privilege to play and get a better understanding of many in game technicalities that have helped boost my knowledge, experience, and skill within the game of Tribal Wars. Also, an account in which not one player takes all of the credit as they fully understand it takes a true team of players to achieve greatness.

"Master Commander"

Nominated player: Bill/Hans (Akeldama)

Reason for nomination: My nomination for "Master Commander" goes to Bill. World 90 is the first world I have played with Bill, but the day I met Bill he just has this awe inspiring inspiration. His knowledge of the game, connections he has to not just players in the tribe but all over tribal Wars. Having won worlds himself as a leader he sets the perfect example of what a leader should be. The way he handles himself, his co-players, his tribe mates, his friends, and the Tribal Wars community is incredible. I could write a novel of all positive things about Bill, but if there is one thing he will always be famous for (sorry Bill) is his sexiness. All of his shirtless Skype chats, and the fireman Bill calendar joke (don't ask), he will always be a great friend and asset to me and everyone else he meets.

"Forum personality of the Year"

Nominated player: Nest (Novembre)

Reason for nomination: My nomination for "Forum personality of the Year" goes to Nest. Without a doubt his contributions to the externals make them enjoyable to read. His statistical analysis & player interviews are done very professionally and fair. His tribe reviews are second to none as he makes very rational and interesting reviews. It is something that takes hours of work and patience and he even makes them colorful and very organized.

Outside of being an awesome co-player, I get to read some of the posts before they are made public and it mind blows me every time. Much respect and deserving of this award.

TheHans and Novembre like this.
  5. rizzla09

rizzla09 Contributing Poster

Tribemate of the year - RealDonaldTrump

----

Master Commander - Rathisamar

Skilled Soldier - real lippa

Forum Personality of the year - Kurtis

6. meltom229

meltom229 Active Member

Tribe Mate of the Year: atmospherecf1
    reason:
    atmos was my mentor in W90 and W91. I made new accts in both worlds. I don't know what the odds are of getting the same mentor 2 worlds in a row, but it happened. He was very helpful and actually took the time helping me better my tribal wars gameplay, and he went beyond and added me in skype for more detailed tips. He gave me strategy that help me improve my farming and scenario steps to take when my villages were under attack. I wish everyone in TW had a mentor like atmos, who actually cares about the players he speaks with and helps them out. That is the true definition of tribe mate of the year.

Skilled Soldier: real lippa
    reason:
    this guy can't be stopped. Everytime I see him spawn in any world, he ends up dominating. His account needs restriction because his that good...

Novembre likes this.
  7. Inuym

Inuym New Member

chols001 world 89 member of wizard tribe i nominate him for skilled soldier reason: he has spent the last few weeks under heavy attack 1000+ incomings a day bringing him to rank 1 od and rank 1 odd he has not been rimmed and the other tribe has finally given up on him.

8. wolfverine

wolfverine New Member

MetalGod ... A Tribesmate ..... Been though thick and thin with her since w74 .... Been together ever since .... She is by your side and has your back .. For the tribe ... She took over for my troubled times .. W77 ... Kept my tribe alive .. Waited for me .... Think we ended up 8th but we did survive till the end ... Now we have a new tribe ... Yes she is my duchess .... She is here for our tribe and will do everything she can ..... A very dedicated tribesmate .... And my love ... Thanks TW

9. war lord187

war lord187 Well-Known Member

Tribemate of the year

Too many to name....

Reason for nomination: There are a whole bunch of players on the 2 worlds I currently play that deserve this award - and a few others from the worlds that I no longer play. But in the interest of keeping things simple, I would like to leave this blank. ;)

---

Skilled Soldier

sweetmisery

Reason for nomination: I've never actually played alongside the players on Sweetmisery, mostly because we are either on opposite sides of the battlefield or on different worlds, but I can tell you one thing from what I have experienced......Sweetmisery is one tough cookie and no stranger when it comes down to trading attacks!
    ---

Master Commander

DA | the nemesis123 | Nemesis.

Reason for nomination: Where to begin? I've been playing this game for a while now (on and off) and although I have played under a few different leaders over that time (KillerKommando, Rukoh etc.) most of them being controversial figures in some way or another. But honestly speaking, I cant say that I have ever met or played alongside a more consistent and competent leader than Dylan.

As a leader he has not only proven to be a genius on the battlefield with his smart and strategic thinking, he is also an awesome player too. You could be getting Op'd with 10k+ incomings and throw DA your account sit while offline and you'd know you could go to sleep without a worry in the world. This is something that, in my honest opinion, sets him apart from other leaders....he can play as well as lead.

The list of reasons goes on of course, but yeah, I respectfully nominate DA for this Award because right now there is no other who is more deserving of the title.

---

Forum Personality of the year.

???

Reason for nomination: I dont really pay much attention to the forums, never have. So cant really comment on who I would like to receive this title. But all the best to those nominated. :)

10. Divine Strike

Divine Strike Active Member

Tribemate of the year - Squirrly22 (Andy)

Reason for nomination: So many i could of nominated here, but Andy does the 1 thing that a lot of people dont do. Thats account sitting, he is constantly sitting accounts under attack and for many hours at a time. On top of that he does the usual helping the tribe with support and nukes.

11. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Contributing Poster

Tribemate of the Year: Purely Forgotten - always helping tribemates out with snipes, nuking, you name it.

Skilled Soldier: real lippa - great player who always brings his A game every world he is on. Always one of the top ranking players and is respected even by his enemies in-game.

Master Commander: Jorge|war-peace - A leader that is quiet, but thinks ahead and knows how to manage different folks and personalities to make everything work. Must admit I wish I got to play under his leadership sooner. Probably the most humble leader I have seen in this game in many years.

Honorable Mention: rathisamar - my dude.

Forum Personality of the Year: Novembre - I do enjoy the time and effort he takes to put into his threads and analysis. Does his research which I as a reader appreciate.

12. The White Knight

The White Knight Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  13. Saganer

Saganer New Member

Tribemate of the Year: Inkweaver
    This guy has been through a lot in his personal life over the years but remains loyal to his tribemates. He always steps up and fills a role even when he has no time, or energy to do so. He cannot stand to see anyone not enjoy playing the game and so takes the time to get to know everyone he crosses paths with and makes their game more enjoyable. He is generous to a fault, and the ultimate referee, coach, diplomat, supporter and friend. He's fun to talk to with an irreverent sense of humour, and intelligent to have deep, meaningful conversations with. He has an eloquent way of expressing himself that is totally enviable. He will sit your account even if he's sitting others. And he will ALWAYS do his best to help players less skilled than he to bring their accounts to the best they can be. If he's under attack, he will send you support at the risk of his own villages. He is just an amazing person period. I will not play the game without him.

14. fordt841

fordt841 Well-Known Member

Tribemate of the year - atmospherecf1

Master Commander - 13.krieger

Skilled Soldier - nwaro

Forum Personality of the year - lord lke

15. tikamagere

tikamagere New Member

Nomination to: four nerds

Award: tribe mate of the year

Reason for nomination: otherly known as "J.D.".Her guidance and up beat charisma, friendly attitude and generosity towards other tribe mates kept many of us in Rabid strong and working as a team.
    Her strength was outstanding in the tribe and a good friendly supporter outside the tribe.

For master commander
    I'd like to nominate: Garrock
    A man of lesser words, only really spoke when words were needed to guide the tribe through decision making and leadership. He listened well and was able to see what the tribe needed to accomplish next to meet our goal. Garrock kept things a little more clear in the tribe forum for all to understand.

Tika / TimeToShine

16. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Non-stop Poster

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

Spencer/Lilghost (84) - Man this guy is the best scripter in the game and having him in your tribe is just so incredible with all his custom scripts and things! He's also a really nice guy :)

"Skilled Soldier"

Probably Jorge (war and peace) + his coplayers they are so solid and reliable and absolutely great at every single part of the game.

"Master Commander(s)"

Thom (farmslayer and Nwaro) - great all round player, great to talk to and gets along with everyone
    Mike (c0v3rT and L0v3rs) - another great guy, seems to get the best out of everyone in the tribe.

"Forum personality of the Year"

Nest (Novembre) - Quality poster, always top-notch analysis or content, automatically raises the quality of any thread he posts in.

Novembre likes this.
  17. Aliyah

Aliyah Community Manager Tribal Wars Team Community Management

Thank you for all your nominations. We will now consider them and announce the winners by 28th February.

Novembre and h0llygh0st like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.