Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2018 Discussion Thread

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Don't call me out and I won't respond? All i was originally doing is stating CD wasnt playing at the time then you decided to randomly attack me personally, never once have I boasted or 'gloated' about how good I am. The 10 days and 2 ops comment was to demonstrate i wasnt on the account for a long period of time just to get the job done and that was it.

Nice straw man argument btw good comeback, don't care about being painted the bad guy, literally not a single person from w97 will disagree with what I've said.

Except maybe CD but he's a nice guy so don't mind that.

Again, you're welcome.

Don't say "For the record it was me" and not expect to be called out then.

For the record, those were active on Heywood at that time were CD, Myself, Rut and Paul, Noche and Krista of which all did something towards assisting against Chitwi.

There is no I in Team, the trains may have been sent by you or not, no clue on %, but I shan't let one person claim credit for an account.

I shan't let you taint the good work of the others.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
As one of the main neighbors of Heywood (Pandamonium/DD) I can say the rest of us were ready to cannibalize the account if Minty didn’t come on due to lack of communication of what was being lost/where close def was needed - Rav and I both discussed it at length. The account was inactive.

DeletedUser120744

As one of the main neighbors of Heywood (Pandamonium/DD) I can say the rest of us were ready to cannibalize the account if Minty didn’t come on due to lack of communication of what was being lost/where close def was needed - Rav and I both discussed it at length. The account was inactive.

As much as I love you rob, this was the truth. I'm not blaming you particularly for what happened, its always what happens with CD with every account. His interest wanes, and he disappears, and due to his need to micromanage everything he leaves his coplayers feeling as though they cant make any big decisions without him there. To say that CD or anyone other than Paul destroyed the chitwi account is just insulting. I personally asked Paul to jump on heywood, along with jorge, because the account was in shambles without someone to take the bulk of the lead. Its not your fault that you weren't able to, but to sit here and compliment CD on skills he has while he was completely absent, is just completely farfetched. Heywood doesnt deserve the nomination. While CD's skilled, he lacks the dedication. Everyone I'm positive can agree with me on that. Its a complete joke to say HE broke chitwi.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to add that Paul’s strength in helping the Heywood account was in communication. He organized the whole north groups towards pushing Chitwi back through mails and skype. He sent out fang scripts and nuke targets for at least two ops to break chitwi account.

I cannot state which coplayer did work on the Heywood account itself. However, I will say that although Gnomland, Panda, and Heywood accounts did almost all the nobling, there were many accounts that sent fangs, nukes, and support to help out and without their contributions the chitwi account would not have been pushed back as quickly as it was.

Deleted User - 10770065

Paul did solid work on both Valour and Heywood, but he didn't save fronts/the war as previously stated by Jacob lol.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It wasn't much to save on the Heywood front. Mike left for his vacation like less then 2 days after his last OP landed on Heywood. And from that day on it was inactive, we did have sit for it but the defence was never sent to the new caps so it was a lost cause trying to defend them even if we did our best with what the account had built up in the new cluster. We tried to reinforce with the defence that was supposed to be there from the start but it was days away from getting there.

From my perspective was gnomland the boi doing hardwork up north. Not only just eating off chitwi acc but also pushing ex S-Rank faster then any other account pushed on any front.

Not trying to get involved with who was doing wat on the creati account, just stating my personal opinion from what I could see in IL. :)

From W97 Best of/Worst of
02). Best attacker: Gnomland/Dread Doctors - its a tie for me, both been doing very well past 2 months.