Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2018 Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'Contest' started by Jirki88, Dec 29, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Jirki88

Jirki88 Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management

[​IMG]

Welcome once again Tribal Warriors to the Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2018

This is your opportunity to give credit to those wonderful friends and allies you have worked with throughout the year or maybe get nominated yourself!​

PRIZES

Along with the prestige of being allocated the award, each selected winner, for each category, will be allocated a special
    Forum title and avatar to display their Award along with 1000 premium points each and some InnoGames goodies!

There are 4 categories for you to nominate your fellow warriors:

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

[​IMG]

Nominate your most deserving TribeMate.

"Skilled Soldier"

[​IMG]

Nominate the player who you have encountered that has displayed outstanding skills in the game.

"Master Commander"

[​IMG]

Nominate the player who exhibited extraordinary expertise in commanding their tribe.

"Forum personality of the Year"

[​IMG]

Nominate your favourite Forum Poster of this year.

Format for nomination:

Nominated player: Name of player you are nominating.
    This should be in-game name or for Forum personality, Forum Name.
    If you can link to their forum account also that's a bonus!

Award: Award you are nominating them for.

Reason for nomination: Please elaborate as much as possible as to why they deserve the award.
    This will help extensively in deciding the winner.

There are no limitations on how many nominations you can make.
    You can nominate the same person for different awards.

The nomination entries will close on the 29th January and the winners announced within 30 days thereafter.

This thread is for NOMINATIONS ONLY
    Please take questions and comment to the Discussion thread HERE..

Winners will be decided by the Community Management Team based purely on the content of individual nominations.
    One thorough nomination, in detail, is better than 20 separate - "He is just the best"

Good Luck :)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  2. Samuel4699

Samuel4699 Non-stop Poster

I nominate hubert12345best1 for the Master Commander award. Truly amazing player with great knowledge of the game. Helped me through alot of rough times and he has to this very date never lost a war. This alone should be enough to crown him as the Master Commander of 2018.

Hektik likes this.
  3. SergeantCrunsh

SergeantCrunsh Non-stop Poster

Nominated player: samuel4699
    Award: Tribe mate of the year
    Reason for nomination: always goes over and above helping to do the things people dont feel like putting effort into usually (organizing defense, dealing with in tribe issues, handling permasits, etc)

Nominated player:
    Mintyfresh (for work on the valour account w97)
    Award: skilled soldier
    Reason for nomination:
    single handedly changed a front after taking over an account that was beaten and battered. Saved the front and in my opinion the war after holding out under pressure from ops constantly from the entire tribe. Even changed fronts to help any others that came under pressure.

Nominated player:
    Lord batan
    Award:
    forum personality
    Reason for nomination:
    wrecking n00bs since forever both externally and in game. is there any other option???

Nominated player:
    eddie (jonsdirtylittlesecret w100)
    Award:
    master commander
    Reason for nomination:
    visine would be unguided without its most crucial member of leadership. Making the tough calls on recruitment, diplomacy, and all things visine while still managaing to find time to play, incredible.

4. kronos2367

kronos2367 Non-stop Poster

Nominated player: Zonalgman
    Reason for nomination: This guy really helped me out over this entire year on any world that we played together
    He involved himself in tribe activities,helped with support,offence
    I would be happy to play alongside him on any world

Nominated player: Otto Rocket
    Award:
    skilled soldier
    Reason for nomination:Top of the od ranks both in 104 and casual 5,knows a lot about the game,helps a lot both in offence and defense

Nominated player : Dragu4
    Award:
    forum personality
    Reason for nomination: Really good journalism ,good articles and interviews that keep the interest of those of us who frequent the externals

Nominated player:
    eddie (jonsdirtylittlesecret w104)
    Award:
    master commander
    Reason for nomination:
    visine leader all and all,he managed to dethrone burn for rank 1 ,recruited a very select team of players

SergeantCrunsh and divinewind101 like this.
  5. Olve

Olve Non-stop Poster

Nominated player: Superdog
    Award: Skilled soldier
    Reason: Nobody beats this guy ;)

Nominated player: Novembre
    Award: Master commander
    Reason: The man is just a leader by habit. He commands respect wherever he goes, and always makes decisions in the best interests of the entire tribe without bias. Truly a special player!

Nominated player: Superdog
    Award: Tribemate of the year
    Reason: Just a great, positive presence with a good sense of humor, who also steps up when needed and more than pulls his weight and helps others

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019 at 2:32 PM
    Sinful Angel, Novembre and Superdog like this.
  6. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

Maybe we could vote for a Master Commander who has won a world this year guys? lol. Let's not make a mockery of this.

I vote for whoever duked ODZ for Master Commander. That person killed it.

Maybe Minty was right in the discussion thread.

7. SergeantCrunsh

SergeantCrunsh Non-stop Poster

Another nomination for Master Commander

Cody Good The Great

not won one this year but has in the past and is stirring up the troops as part of a massive comeback on 102 which has been entirely (most?) in 2018

8. Novembre

Novembre Forum Personality 2016

Nominated player: Tudadar
    Reason: Tudadar is very generous when it comes to supporting his tribe mates defending,pre-nuking, sitting, sniping, but he often goes the extra mile to teach people most effective growth strategies, helps people understand the events, the use of items or any features. He has showed great team spirit on 96 and now on 104.

Nominated player: Vick (gay land pirate)
    Reason: Vick has stepped up where other commanders failed to pick up the tribes in late game and get them to the win. He has lead BIP with Jon at the end of W90 but in 2018 he has duked Obey to victory for the last 6 months keeping the tribe strong together when it was under greatest pressure. Vick is very consistent and emotionally stable, when he commits he gives his best and never quits.

Nominated player: Superdog (Mitchell and Jed)
    Award: Skilled Soldier
    Reason: Superdog account has done great on past few worlds it played, 91 then 96 and now 104. It finished 96 high in ranking showing great skills and activity being at the front line next to Trex. I played on the account for couple of weeks and was amazed how Mitchel and Jed managed the account and the skill set they had. On 104 they are top 5 account aiming much higher then that, having additional great co players (Zain and Faux) they will give the others run for their money.

Nominated player: Apathetic H0llygh0st (Jasper)
    Award: Forum Personality
    Reason: I know Jasper has taken a break from TW to play civilisation (great choice) but he still managed to made huge contributions to the community in 2018. He has posted a lot of good content for W100 being active with the official blog, picking it up after UBM left. Over the year he has made few fun videos, player interviews and reviews. When he plays TW he is always very active on the forums. With few other players he is the heart and soul of this community and has been for over 10 years. He still keeping his skype chat active to stay in touch with his tw friends, I am sure he will get sic of civ one day and will get dragged back to TW even if only for lols. I hope to see that moment one day.

9. sondog11

sondog11 Active Member

I support all of these choices ;)

10. Zonalgman

Zonalgman New Member

Nominated Player: Lady Mihaela
    Reason: Endlessly helpful in all the tribes activities. Will go beyond the call of duty in organising ops, defending, clearing, sniping, sitting, and has a great line in jokes and stories to keep the morale up. A pleasure to be involved with her.

Nominated Player: Pokemonex.co.uk
    Reason: On the winning tribe on cas 1 and 2 coming 15th and 25th respectively. A great person who is always ready to help out and who puts in the hard shifts. Not to mention that he is skillful and resourseful player who will never say die. Respect due.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
    kronos2367 likes this.
  11. Smayke

Smayke Non-stop Poster

12. Bobertini

Bobertini Senior In-Game Staff Tribal Wars Team Senior

Nominated player: Warlord247 (Raia)
    Reason for nomination: Raia was absolutely amazing during W97, despite really not knowing a ton of English, she managed to win a world via google translate and make sure if you asked for something she'd follow up on it, whether it be constantly faking and getting valuable scout reports etc or just being a overall team player.

Nominated player: Tokahontas/War-peace
    Reason: Well well well, Laura's OPs on Toka were always a pleasure to watch land and Jorge/Thom was always there to make sure us squabbling noobs were content and made sure that we knew the plans etc. Overall, both Thom and Jorge led us to a victory against an enemy whom had an extensive village lead on us, which should have made the difference but it did not, and those two made sure til the end that we were set to win :)

Nominated player: Heywood.
    Award:
    Skilled Soldier
    Reason for nomination: This isn't a nomination for myself, but a overall appreciation of the hard work CD and Noche put into this account, the amount of growth Heywood saw under the careful eye of CD was outstanding and I believe we had a faster growth than a lot of others, to the point we could have perhaps finished #1 or #2 if CD had continued <3

13. Kate 2

Kate 2 New Member

Raia sat our account many times when we couldn't cover, and was always available to help with support, fakes, nukes.

Nominated player: Tokahontas/War-peace (Thom/Jorge)
    For building a small but extremely capable tribe, that has maintained activity consistently and eventually won against tribes with twice the number of players.

Award:
    Skilled Soldier
    For participating fully in every major skirmish, truly making the most of your troops.

I support all these nominations. Playing w97 as part of the osvajalec account, I had the opportunity to play with a great team.

jorge1332 likes this.
  14. Weird Flex But Ok

Weird Flex But Ok Non-stop Poster

Tribemate of the year: Messenger Of Peace (Mohammad) great overall tribemate during w96. Gave every op his all, and helped a lot defending etc. Top tier tribemate. All while playing w95 and winning that at the same time.

Skilled soldier: TreX, will completely overwhelm almost anyone he comes up against that he actually commits to hitting.

Master Commander: itz.TD (TD): Might've turned toxic a bit towards the end of the world but still won the world. He managed to pull together a team that WAS NOT multi-winning world players and got them to play together and still kept his sanity even having to deal with luke. Didn't ally everyone with 50 end world agreements. Started the world off swinging and kept on swinging the whole world. He deserves this more than anyone in my eyes.

Forum Personality: Me? Can I vote for myself? I'm cool and funny.

Messenger of Peace likes this.
  15. Mr.Kojak

Mr.Kojak New Member

>>

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  16. Mr.Kojak

Mr.Kojak New Member

Nominated player: Ismail.Kali
    Award: Tribe Mate of the Year
    Reason for nomination:
    he is a really good tribemate.. and possibly will be good RL mate .. he is participating every place that groups the tribe in\out the TW .. Thanks Ismail.Kali for being such an active player .. sure with your co-player as well.

===========================
    Nominated player: Finzone
    Reason for nomination:
    Actually never got surprised by someone's skills ever. But this guy he is really a god damn skilled player like if he is one of the TW's creators xD (every single tactic is like a slice of pizza to him)

Nominated player: KingLo
    Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination: Basically, he is the one that the whole tribe stands for .. Great and very intelligence leader. One like him is needed in every tribe.

Nominated player: drznuggles
    Award: Forum personality of the Year
    Reason for nomination:
    A very very Good speaker , got a feeling he is a doc in reality , he understands everyone he has the funny jokes when it is needed .. actually he can be all of the above.

17. kitmarlowe

kitmarlowe Non-stop Poster

I usually do not think I am knowledgeable enough to weigh in on these, but I strongly echo this:

Nominated player: Vick (gay land pirate)
    Reason: Vick has stepped up where other commanders failed to pick up the tribes in late game and get them to the win. He has lead BIP with Jon at the end of W90 but in 2018 he has duked Obey to victory for the last 6 months keeping the tribe strong together when it was under greatest pressure. Vick is very consistent and emotionally stable, when he commits he gives his best and never quits.

Vick could also deserve the Skilled Soldier or the Tribe Mate of the Year, but I like that his leadership is being recognized. Thanks, Nest.
    :)

Novembre likes this.
  18. The Beyonder

The Beyonder Non-stop Poster

Nominated player : crimsoni

Award : skilled soldier

Reason for nomination : first time i had the chance to play alongside this great player was w100, he managed to defend a wide spread front against ODZ for as long as anyone could ever can with only a little help. and all the time he was under fire he remained chill and full of good vibes. all that and much more, mostly from his phone.

also

Nominated player : displayonly

Award : master commander

Reason for nomination : cause last shirt he got almost made him get crushed by a car, so who knows maybe second time is the charm.

Hektik likes this.
  19. kleptos

kleptos Member

I agree with Kate, Raia was our key player (despite not being on the acc) during the mid game. Always available for help, could not have done it without her.

Nominated player: War-peace (Jorge)
    Jorge built a great small tribe. He is also a very calm person that listens to all sides before making a decision in internal disputes. Irespected you very much (and apologize for causing some trouble :) ). Reflected and just in all internal affairs.

Award:
    Skilled Soldier
    Definitely feared CD when he was still on Heywood. His ops very impressive (though he was a bit cocky at times), well organized, well planned, well timed. He broke chitwi as well. In my opinion the best attacker we had on w97 (i think never really tested defensive wise).

In addition, i would also recognize Kate 2 (i think you need to introduce a new category for her - good soul of the game). She was always selfless, did what was best for the tribe, very reflected and eager to help (get my rusty „skills“ up to date). She also tries to bond / teach new players on the rim and work with them / build relationships. Oftentimes a lot of the pro-players simply look down to them as noobs rather than maybe helping them out a bit (which is probably stupid as this might help grow the community again). Thanks Kate for everything you have done on w97 and for being such a great sport. I will miss you.

20. Splitsscreenplayz

Splitsscreenplayz New Member

Nominated player- GhostWanderer
    Award- Tribe mate of the year

Reason for nomination:

Let me just start off by saying that GhostWanderer is one of my brothers. I have seen him play many worlds from 75 to 105. He never was able to "win" the world but he did really well and spent a lot of time playing the game. While he played the game he would support all of his tribe-mates in their time of need with resource problems and with incoming attacks. When World 105 came around i decided to play the game myself where i joined his tribe and was able to see what he did. He would help me when i needed help, he taught me the basics of tribal wars and he was able to maneuver the tribes troops to the point where we had no casualties for a long time and lost minimal resources. He even would, at random times send resources and support troops to nearby villages, that he didnt know to help them for when he began overflowing with items and soldiers.
    Overall he was a great tribemate and a great commander of war.
    And he helped many even if at some point they fought him.