Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2018 Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'Contest' started by Jirki88, Dec 29, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aretas

Aretas Member

Nominated Player: Warlord247 (Raia)
    Award: Tribe Mate of the Year
    Reason: Was always willing to take sits when no one else would. Would even take long-term sits on fronts that would sit block her on her front. Was always willing to donate nukes to others ops and ignored her own enemy front and potential account growth to help the tribe focus on weaker fronts. Was always willing to donate nobles to rim small players barbling on people's rim so that they could save noble counts for enemies on other fronts and nicer villages. Despite a language barrier between her and the rest of the tribe she was one of the best tribe mates and always putting others needs and growth before her own.

2. japeetje

japeetje Well-Known Member

Nominated Player JonsDirtyLittleSecret
    Award Master Commander
    Reason Eddie might not be the most strategically gifted nor skilled player, but his effort to keep his tribe happy and in check goes above and beyond. His brutal experiences from his RL has he converted into motivational PG stories, which have kept players from leaving his tribes. His daily wake up calls are greatly anticipated, and from just waking up to banging the queen, Eddie has done, seen and heard it all.

SergeantCrunsh and turplepurple like this.
  3. ShaunDK

ShaunDK Contributing Poster

Nominated Player Thom (Nwaro & Tokahontas)
    Award Master Commander
    Reason Thom is the best leader I've played under and I most recently enjoyed playing under him on W97 where we achieved a solid win. He sets up his tribe's well and makes it a fun journey along the way with the limited recruit/diplomacy approach. He is a great player also that can lead from the front well.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  4. codygoodthegreat

codygoodthegreat Contributing Poster

Nominated Player: StonerProblems
    Award:
    Tribe Mate of the Year
    Reason: Harrison has been undoubtedly the hardest working player for a tribe i have ever had the pleasure of playing with,

I understand these awards are more less a popularity contest, and this vote may not gain any traction, but he has taken sits, he has sniped trains, he has sacrificed his personal life for a tribe who was given 0 chance at survival. even still, the odds stack against us and he is there, day in and day out, helping pick up my slack as a co-duke and always the one guy who is willing to find a solution to whatever problem arises.

these awards are not given out to the right people usually. but i feel a nomination is still in order, and those who know the effort and grind this man has given to his tribemates... please drop a like and show the man some respect.

without stonerproblems w102 would have closed months ago imo thankyou for everything bro. (thebeatconductor) <-- same thing but i could only nominate 1 :p

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    SergeantCrunsh likes this.
  5. NeoStorm

NeoStorm New Member

codygoodthegreat likes this.
  6. emperorphilip

emperorphilip Well-Known Member

Nominee: Cornetto
    Award: Master commander
    Reason: One of the best and most active accounts in W99. His planning and organisations mare ANA what it is. Kept everyone cool even in hard defensive plans. Fun to play with and not bossy at all.

Nominee: Barry B Benson
    Award: Skilled Soldier
    Reason: I am not referring to Andre but Luke. This man has held DEMO almost on his own. Takes all the sits of people quiting and saves tons of accounts in the frontline. W99 would be over if it was not for his strategic play and skills. Sad to see him play with only 3-4 other players. Still carries as much as he can. He supports, attacks, defends on his own.

7. Bryllance

Bryllance New Member

Nominated player: Skyler14
    Reason for nomination:
    I
    think that he is the best player of w103, and HORDE leader, the best tribe
    Nominated player: Cornetto
    Reason for nomination:
    Simply a beast!

===========================
    Nominated player: Kwergaist
    Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination: Also an HORDE and old BRY leader , he surprised me from the 1st day, a german exxecutor
    ===========================
    Nominated player: Watson WW2
    Award: Forum personality of the Year
    Reason for nomination:
    Great person and comunicator, he also an able enemy tracker, a diamond during the war.

8. MamaUte

MamaUte New Member

Nominate Buffaloman
    Award Tribe Mate of the year

Reason for nomination He goes the extra mile to make you feel welcome, always friendly and helpful.

Nominate ManDragoran
    Award Master Commander
    Reason He doesn't mince his words but is fair and can be a laugh. He sees the best in everything and everyone but also can be hard if he thinks you deserve it

9. lango545

lango545 Social Media Team

Nominate: Yurri
    Reason: Never have I ever met a player who stopped a nuke and train with LC alone because he didn't want his tribemate to lose a village and had nothing else closer. Constantly helping tribemates out with support, resource boosts and being generous where he can be. Definitely deserves it in my eyes.

Skilled Soldier - MrBig
    Reason: This was tough to choose because so many do so much, but the very first day he joined the tribe, he had a handful of war caps and that just kept coming. Can't keep up with how much he schemes to take, he is a one man army who always delivers.

Nominate: Minnions
    Reason: Quite possibly the most driven war commander and baron a tribe could have. Consistent ops, even when there isn't an op running, he is already scheming on his next targets, keeping in mind the complicating boundaries of a casual world which make planning much harder. Always driven and always works hard no matter what happens outside the game.

10. Arcward

Arcward Non-stop Poster

Nominated player: Warlord247, specifically Raia
    Award: Tribe mate of the year
    Reason for nomination: Always willing to sit. Always willing to give defense, nukes anything to a front she would not benefit from, on top of heavily relying on google translate to communicate with tribemates. Raia is the epitome of a great teammate.

Nominated player:
    Mintyfresh (Valour, Heywood, Beta)
    Reason for nomination: I think most of us know Paul is always looking for a challenge in game. He will go wherever the action is to help cover, and has turned the tides for multiple accounts under heavy fire.

Nominated player: Novembre/Nest
    Award: Forum Personality
    Reason for nomination: Nest is a pillar of quality discussion and content on the externals, which is rare now. He goes above and beyond to get involved in the community, making interviews and other journals updating the players on things they may never get to hear.

Notably w96, w100, w104.

Nominated player: Nwaro(Tokahontas);war-peace
    Reason for nomination: Any votes for others clearly comes from someone who hasn't played under these two. Thom is the strongest strategically inclined leader I've ever interacted with, and Jorge is the cool headed duo to make sure everything runs as smooth as possible internally.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  11. CueBall

CueBall Non-stop Poster

I say Andrew - War-peace and Vic - gay land pirate both them are great people and great leadership.

12. kitmarlowe

kitmarlowe Non-stop Poster

Nominated player: Samuel4699

Award: "Forum personality of the Year"
    Reason for nomination: Because he is always cheerful and witty. His posts are amusing and upbeat, and he is totes adorable!

In our cynical world, he is a welcome presence in the forums, and I can think of no one more deserving. Although lately Eddie has given him a good run. ;)

Full disclaimer: I have never played with Samuel, and he may be shite in the game, but he makes me smile when he posts.

Samuel4699 and Mintyfresh like this.
  13. SergeantCrunsh

SergeantCrunsh Non-stop Poster

samuel for president

Samuel4699 likes this.
  14. hurod

hurod Contributing Poster

Nominated player: Raia (DeAdMaX)
    Award: Tribe mate of the year
    Reason for nomination: For being awesome player to work with. Active and friendly. Best meaning that language doesnt mean you cant have fun.

Nominated player: Krista (The Noble Symphony)
    Award: Skilled soldier
    Reason for nomination: Very underrated player. Her defending and timing skills are better than most of well-known elite players. She is social, hard-working, reliable.

Nominated player: Jon (Forged In Fire)
    Award:
    Master commander
    Reason for nomination: A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.

Hektik likes this.
  15. coolboylaugh

coolboylaugh New Member

Best Tribemate:
    Queen Beothuk... She is a great all around with a wonderful personality, helps when needed,and accont sits

16. albici

albici New Member

Nominated Player : Flo (floadi and many other accounts) but mainly known as 'Flo' on normal worlds
    Award : Skilled Soldier
    Reason for nomination : since she started playing tw back in 2006 she developed some impressive skills in defending and timing and recap , i can say she is the best defender i've ever seen on this game , she never said no to a new challenge a new account or a new world since she started playing her first world , world 15 , since then i've never seen someone playing so good as a defender as she does ! She never said no to anyone if they were asking for sitter why they were underattack even if they had 3,4,5k incs she dealt with them like were 3 4 5 not 3000 4000 5000

17. OperationAjax

OperationAjax Member

The Forum Award should go to Samuel6969. I forget the numbers that go after his name. I think there is a 4 and 8 involved. I am using my singular vote for him because he is nice and not mean and he's kind of funny sometimes but mainly he seems cute.

The Skilled Soldier Award should go MintyFresh because it upsets Robertinini.

The Supreme Leader Award should go to CodyGoodTheFreshest because that guy is actually going to get a win on W102 somehow. Unreal.

The Neato Tribemate Award should go to the community because without us there wouldnt even be tribemates.

Samuel4699, Mintyfresh and Hektik like this.
  18. Jirki88

Jirki88 Administrator Tribal Wars Team Community Management

Thank you everyone for your nominations! We'll go through this and present the winners at the date stated in the competition post. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.