Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2019

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
tribals_net_awards_external_banner_by_da_reall-d9kfzor.png

Welcome once again, Tribal Warriors, to the Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards, this time for 2019!

This is your opportunity to makes sure those wonderful friends and allies you have worked with throughout the year the recognition they deserve! You might even get nominated yourself!

PRIZES

Along with the prestige of being allocated the award, each selected winner, for each category, will be allocated a special Forum title and avatar to display their Award along with 1000 premium points each!

There are 4 categories for you to nominate your fellow warriors:

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

Award2_2019.png

Nominate your most deserving TribeMate.

"Skilled Soldier"

Award1_2019.png

Nominate the player who you have encountered that has displayed outstanding skills in the game.

"Master Commander"

Award4_2019.png

Nominate the player who exhibited extraordinary expertise in commanding their tribe.

"Forum personality of the Year"

Award3_2019.png

Nominate your favourite Forum Poster of this year.

Format for nomination:

Nominated player:
Name of player you are nominating.
This should be in-game name or for Forum personality, Forum Name.
If you can link to their forum account also that's a bonus!

Award: Award you are nominating them for.

Reason for nomination: Please elaborate as much as possible as to why they deserve the award.
Quality of nominations matters more than quantity of nominations.

There are no limitations on how many nominations you can make.
You can nominate the same person for different awards.

The nomination entries will close on the 29th February and the winners announced within 10 days thereafter.

This thread is for NOMINATIONS ONLY
Please take questions and comment to the Discussion thread HERE..

Winners will be decided by the Community Management Team based purely on the content of individual nominations.
One thorough and detailed nomination is better than 20 separate - "He is just the best"

Good Luck :)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 11521651

i dont think i played .net in 2019.

i vote for the beyonder, all categories

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: kpap

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination: Much like Leonidas (that kpap refers himself to many times) is kpap truly a real soldier. Dedication, consistency and unique ways of communicate with his tribe mates are what makes kpap into the Leonidas he is.
Kpap did not only fight the enemies outside of his tribe, he was also waging war internally on the omega orks that worked against him.

I also wish to highlight kpap’s great philosophic mind. Personally, would I rate kpap on the list among several other philosophers from greece such as Platon, Aristoteles, Tomaraya, Thales and many more.

Edit:
Nominated player: Jacob aka Sergeant Crunsh

Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination: I voted for Jacob last year too I think and there is a reason for that. He is by far to this date the best duke/commander that I've ever come across in this community. Not only due to this great understanding of the game and different strategic approaches but also because he is great at keeping the tribe together and make all the members feel involved. He is a great mentor for the new omega orks that comes across this game and he take his time to teach them to become better players. He is great fun and a precious asset to this community!

Forum personality of the year: Cam aka m'cammy aka @Hektik because he is the pillar of this forum, he is the founding father. Allow me to quote this from the bible.
"
  • in the beginning - Cam started creation
  • the first day - Servers were created
  • the second day - The forum was created
  • the third day - Worlds were created
  • the fourth day - The first brave bois were created
  • the fifth day - Player accounts were created
  • the sixth day - Villagers that live on the worlds, made in the image of Cam were created
  • by day seven - Cam finished his work of creation and rested, making the seventh day a special holy day.
"

Tribe mate of the year: Yet to be decided

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nominated player: @TreX

Reason for nomination: Even in a 2 player vs 2 tribe scenario, managed to get out GAINING villages rather than losing on 104. Besides that, I have never seen ANYONE be that dedicated to perfection when it comes to both attacking and defending. Some of the most insane timings ever, super high activity numbers. Always tops the charts when it comes to fakes, fangs, nukes. If I had to say one person I would NOT like to be against during actual wartime, it would be TREX 100%. He's a machine that doesn't sleep days on end during crunchtime. Besides what some people claim to know, he's also super helpfull to his tribemates.

Nominated player: @Arcward

Award: Master commander

Reason for nomination: I have both played working with him, as under him. As a leader of another top 3 tribe, he was a great leader of his tribe, and showed class and respect when negotiating and didn't ever try to gain an unfair edge. No underhanded tactics, no bullcrap like trying to unite multiple tribes to gang on one tribe. Playing under him, he was on top of his tribe like a leader should be. Besides absolutely crushing his opponents, he always makes sure everyone in his tribe had a great time, spending time personally talking to his members in private when needed, and out of all the years I played TW, his tribe was the most laid back, chill, and perfect level of toxicity to enjoy a hell of a lot :D

Nominated player: @kitmarlowe

Award: Tribe mate of the year

Reason for nomination: Most caring and strong individual I met on this game. She was like a mother and a best friend to me. The type of support you rarely find in life, and I'm really glad I had the chance of getting to know her a little bit before she disappeared. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her, so that should give some indication of how much impact she has on those around her. In the toxic cesspool that TW is, she had both sass, and genuine care. I love her.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Master commander Glanne @BobOnFire (NO HE IS NOT BOBONFIRE IN GAME, me is bobonfire, bastard just stole my forum nick)

Like it or not, the Swedes has been quite an formidable force on .net lately. Winning w100 with ease, walking home w105 and quite strongly (but with more competition) won w106 as well. All in just 2019, adding a good lead on w111 makes the Swedes (with friends) some of the more successful tribes currently playing .net.

Although there has been a lot of changes in the lineup there has always been a solid core of players behind the curtains. One of which that has been there all times is Glanne.
Glanne has a strategic mind like few others. Foreseeing enemy moves before the enemy even thought about it themselves. He is unquestionable loyal to his tribe and spends countless hours every world putting in effort to keep the tribe in a leading position. He is fearsome as a general and humble as a diplomat.

Glanne can also do the hard choices that has to be made. He can cut the weak link if needed, thinking about what’s best for the tribe.
Loyal tribemates is always treated fairly and every concern is heard. In this game, members of council/leadership are always questioned and sometimes disliked but despite this Glanne keeps his might straight and makes every decision to put the tribe in a better position.
He is the backbone of the Swedes, our loyal servant. And while he is there I, myself, feel that we have a player solid enough for me to focus more time on what I think is fun: Fighting. While he is there, I know don´t have to worry.
So hoping for the 4th win in a year i Nominate the pepeloving Forrest runner, the lion from the north. Our one and only, Glannebooiii

P.s
Honorable mentions is:
Griff for being a solid and strong councilmember with great ideas and tactic mind like few others.
General panda, for being the one that stands up for the tribe while others don´t have the time or energy. Mastermind with diplomatic relations.
Jonas, for a solid diplomatic skill and member control matched by few others.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Reason for nomination: I have both played working with him, as under him. As a leader of another top 3 tribe, he was a great leader of his tribe, and showed class and respect when negotiating and didn't ever try to gain an unfair edge. No underhanded tactics, no bullcrap like trying to unite multiple tribes to gang on one tribe. Playing under him, he was on top of his tribe like a leader should be. Besides absolutely crushing his opponents, he always makes sure everyone in his tribe had a great time, spending time personally talking to his members in private when needed, and out of all the years I played TW, his tribe was the most laid back, chill, and perfect level of toxicity to enjoy a hell of a lot :D

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I will find you... and do unspeakable things to your butthole

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Tribe Mate of the Year"

For me the best tribe mate is a player that does whatever it takes to help the tribe. While there are many out there that deserves this I really need to cast the light on a player that put that little extra effort to help the tribe.
While he is undoubtedly one of the very best players here, his skill is not his greatest value to the tribe. He channels his positive attitude and energy to affect the whole tribe. When things seems dark, he is the first to pull us up by saying “oh come on guys we can do it” and I found myself being affected by him several times.
He is always there to take the sits, even if it affects his own account negatively, proving that the tribe is everything he cares about. He is loyal like no other and I trust him with everything.
On w100 he proved that being rimmed is barely an inconvenience and showed us all what real fighting spirit is and if I could take a part of that energy and sell it I would surely be an millionaire by now.
He is council when needed, fearsome attacker when needed, protective shield when needed. I have never seen a player adapt so fast to a new group of players, even trying to LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE to be a better tribe mate.
This is a award worthy a player that have been like this several worlds 2019 and not just once. It is time to cast a light as bright as you are. Share some love to the Swedes first adoption, the eternal fire, the best in the west. My friend, Evan/Flexo!
And if you ever visit us in Sweden be sure I will give you an royal welcome <3

Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Skilled Soldier"

What makes a good tribal wars player? What does it take to be the best? Many seem to believe that a player that just is a good fighter is deserving of such an prestigious award. That proving themselves just once is enough.
To me there is several skills required to be on top. You need to master the skill to outgrow your opponent, find areas to grow and push every single day. You need to be impenetrable in defense, an reliable account who’s mere presence can stabilize a frontline. You need to find and exploit every weakness you can find, try new tactics all the time and never ever give your opponent a room to breath. Your timing need to be on point and there should almost never be a mistake. You need to communicate with your surroundings all the time, be an helpful tribe mate and adapt to every situation.
It’s a rare sight finding players that can be matched with all this.
The player I want to nominate proved himself to be all this and more. A good listener, taking in tips everywhere he can find and sharing his own experience. A world winner that is probably the most worthy a win 2019.
When I first saw him, my first words were “so who is that random dude” but that quickly changed to “oh seriously that guy is such a beast”. Never before have I seen a guy so quickly being as loved by his tribemates as he was feared by his enemies. He was an unstoppable force that I wouldn’t want to mess with and so far I don’t think there is anything that can stop that train when it starts going.
To this award I want to nominate my southern brother in arms, the shield that protects the realm of men, the nuking duke: AceZSpades champion of w106! @Kripto666
I’d be happy to share a beer with you anytime! Hopefully already this summer during an roadtrip

Last edited:

DeletedUser45512

Nominating Jonas for member control, i didnt know backstabbing counted as member control

Curious George

Reaction score
"Skilled Soldier"

What makes a good tribal wars player? What does it take to be the best? Many seem to believe that a player that just is a good fighter is deserving of such an prestigious award. That proving themselves just once is enough.
To me there is several skills required to be on top. You need to master the skill to outgrow your opponent, find areas to grow and push every single day. You need to be impenetrable in defense, an reliable account who’s mere presence can stabilize a frontline. You need to find and exploit every weakness you can find, try new tactics all the time and never ever give your opponent a room to breath. Your timing need to be on point and there should almost never be a mistake. You need to communicate with your surroundings all the time, be an helpful tribe mate and adapt to every situation.
It’s a rare sight finding players that can be matched with all this.
The player I want to nominate proved himself to be all this and more. A good listener, taking in tips everywhere he can find and sharing his own experience. A world winner that is probably the most worthy a win 2019.
When I first saw him, my first words were “so who is that random dude” but that quickly changed to “oh seriously that guy is such a beast”. Never before have I seen a guy so quickly being as loved by his tribemates as he was feared by his enemies. He was an unstoppable force that I wouldn’t want to mess with and so far I don’t think there is anything that can stop that train when it starts going.
To this award I want to nominate my southern brother in arms, the shield that protects the realm of men, the nuking duke: AceZSpades champion of w106! @Kripto666
I’d be happy to share a beer with you anytime! Hopefully already this summer during an roadtrip

Second this nomination, among the best and nicest players the game has to offer - would be a massive disservice for him to not win this.

Fought against the Croatian Camel/AceZSpades on w106 and it's quite an unenjoyable experience, thankfully was put out of my misery quickly enough. The relentless faking, catting and nuking gave no respite and when he finally followed with nobles they were always very well timed. Also a player when fighting you can speak to and share some mutual respect/have a nice conversation.

My time fighting him was certainly the most fun I'd had all world and probably the most I've had on the game for a long while.

Sc00tm3n

Reaction score
I am nominating Lady Mihaela in all 4 categories. She is an amazing player and tribemate. She has been playing for years and I have been in a tribe with her on 2 different worlds and in allied tribe to her's in 2 other worlds. She is a very skilled player that knows how to manage a tribe and deal with inactive players or players who are problems in other ways. She is quick to send support to anyone that is in need and will be available for emergency account sit whenever asked. She is currently the duke of a tribe on Casual 8 and Casual 5. The Casual 5 is pretty much wrapped up by Hive but she is not giving up. She is going to fight to the very end.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Nominated player: @SergeantCrunsh

Reason for nomination: When I think of players who have previously won this award (namely TreX and Minty), the only player who comes to mind of equal caliber and effort is Crunsh.

I believe that Jacob is severely underrated publically as a fighter, as well as his dedication and abilities as a leader. This man puts so much effort into attacking and defending, is always willing to take sits to hold the enemy back while simultaneously grinding out hours timing noble after noble. From fighting with him tooth and nail on 97, to bashing skulls alongside him on 104 and 107, I have to insist he wins this award. I have nothing but respect for his commitment to war and his mentality to always have a good time doing it.

DeletedUser119919

Prize: Master Commander
Reason: I've played many worlds with Jon and he has always come out on top. He has a brilliant mind and is able to execute it on the highest level and guide is his tribe to victory. If anyone deserves this award its him.

Nominated player: @SergeantCrunsh
Prize: Skilled Soldier
Reason: Jacob has been by far the best attacker and defender on w107. He takes sits whenever available and defends OPs while gaining caps on his own account. He was the one of the main reasons that w107 was not a lost world and turned into a dominant position.

Nominated player: @Wolf J Flywheel
Prize: Tribemate of the year
Reason: Allan is underappreciated. Someone who sends support, sends nukes and takes sits when needed. Every tribe needs players like him and it's time he gets the recognition he deserves.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nominated player: Thom - Tokahontas/@Nwaro

Reason for nomination:
After losing end game the first time I ever tried my hand at duking. I made a lot of mistakes along the way but learned a lot also but from ultimate loss. After that I had the chance to coplay with thom a bit on HP and pick his brain a little more and I think I became a better duke for that. Is a fun guy who can troll and have fun but is not afraid to establish his control as a leader which is something a lot of tw tribes struggle with. He knows how to setup and control the tribe at a high level better then anyone and has enough connections to make it happen.

Nominated player: Jon - @Arcward /Forged in fire/Space Force Cadet

Reason for nomination:
Not sure If I could nominate 2 people for the same award but the choice was too tough for me. While his style is more hands on day to day then Thom in my opinion, they are both deadly effective. In a similar case as with my first nomination while these guys always respected me as a player I would never have gone on to have as much success leading a tribe had I not been in council under Jon on 104 and saw how he operated from the inside. Handling issue between players, diplomacy, and the other day to day tasks requires more thought then most people realize and Jon is second to none when it comes to the above. Not to mention the intel gathering he does is not only extensive but sometimes scary. Nothing happens on a world Jon plays without him knowing about it, and in this area especially he's second to none.

Nominated player: @Samuel4699

Award: Tribe mate of the year

Reason for nomination: When one can manage to lure him out of retirement there's nothing he can't do. I personally have played 2 worlds with him and helped run tribes with him and he has never hesitated to step up and organize what needed to be done. A guy who isn't afraid to put some effort on a messy sit when needed either. Would take this guy in my tribe over pretty much anyone else when it comes to pure value added to any tribe whether his role is officially a "leadership role" or not, you can bet Samuel will be getting the people moving.

Nominated player: Diopter

Award: Forum Personality of the year

Reason for nomination: Started the easyboy lahuil meme before he pepenecked himself quite literally. Gotta love him for both.

helloD.S said:
I used 107 server 8,000 dollars. But I regret a lot.
I would have spent $ 80,000 if the operator had not sanctioned me.

Last edited:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
"Tribe Mate of the Year"

For me the best tribe mate is a player that does whatever it takes to help the tribe. While there are many out there that deserves this I really need to cast the light on a player that put that little extra effort to help the tribe.
While he is undoubtedly one of the very best players here, his skill is not his greatest value to the tribe. He channels his positive attitude and energy to affect the whole tribe. When things seems dark, he is the first to pull us up by saying “oh come on guys we can do it” and I found myself being affected by him several times.
He is always there to take the sits, even if it affects his own account negatively, proving that the tribe is everything he cares about. He is loyal like no other and I trust him with everything.
On w100 he proved that being rimmed is barely an inconvenience and showed us all what real fighting spirit is and if I could take a part of that energy and sell it I would surely be an millionaire by now.
He is council when needed, fearsome attacker when needed, protective shield when needed. I have never seen a player adapt so fast to a new group of players, even trying to LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE to be a better tribe mate.
This is a award worthy a player that have been like this several worlds 2019 and not just once. It is time to cast a light as bright as you are. Share some love to the Swedes first adoption, the eternal fire, the best in the west. My friend, Evan/Flexo!
And if you ever visit us in Sweden be sure I will give you an royal welcome <3

Also +1 on this guy for tribe mate. Again my first nomination was Samuel but I have personally seen flexo take multiple sits at one time, take sits or defend his own account while at work, and stay up extremely late when needed covering til those EU boys wakeup. When we had an account that was too big lose, Evan came to 107 and helped take it over. He always plays the game from a tribe perspective instead of the individual which is something any leader should value who's got experience. Whether samuel or flexo took this award home, it would be a great choice.