Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2019

DeletedUser45512

Nominated player: SergeantCrunsh

Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination:
After playing with and against him both on 107 and previous worlds i am always impressed by his ability to carry on no matter what is thrown at him. Be that a massive point/village disadvantage as was seen on 107 before K! started turning it around which he is a huge part of or helping sit multiple people on 102 and helping turn accounts that were in dire situations into accounts that were actively nobling enemy villages. Also being able to deal with some of the Pooga freaks in his tribe he is still able to take sits, defend op's whilst continuing to cap villages. Always happy to have a conversation even if you are fighting against him. Great player, Great person.

Curious George

Reaction score
Nominated player: Jacob / @SergeantCrunsh

Reason for nomination:
I feel like he deserves nominations in Master Commander, Skilled Soldier and Tribemate of the Year, but I'll just nominate him solely for Master Commander.

Only been in his tribe a short time and it's already clear to see how skilled both a player and leader he is. Managing to overcome the size difference on 107, from the outside in, seemed a thankless task and it looked as though there could only be one winner (UOR) - managing to turn that into the situation it is now, where it's only a matter of time until K! win the world will have taken a huge effort on his part. Just in my limited time, he's constantly sitting (along with Jon), pushing his own front, organising OPs and def. K! eventually winning (and it really is only a matter of time now) w107 will be in no small part thanks to both his leadership and in game ability.

Much like my comment of it being something of a crime for AceZSpades to not win Skilled Soldier, it would equally be a crime for these awards to end without Jacob at least walking away with one of them.

Last edited:

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Nominated player: Hello Heidy

Award: Biggest Rat with a fluffy tail

Reason for nomination:
The squirrel king is a seasoned betrayer and hands down is the largest rat who is also in possession of a large fluffy tail on the entire .net server. Operation pooga thunder IS coming...

:drum: :drum: :drum:

Nominated player: Evan Flexo

Award:
Tribemate of the Year

Reason for nomination: Previously one of my sworn enemies. This Dunder King turned Pooga Prince has studied in great detail under the legendary hermit Mesut the Wise in the caves of pooga and has since been reborn in the light of the pooga sun to become a legendary coplayer and... dare i say it... FRIEND!!!

Evan is constantly playing the game and is very active with sending D or nukes to tribemates in a hurry. He also did not hesitate to take many sits on w106 and ruin my ops (with some pp carepackages from the man Bobonfire himself). A skilled selfless player, he easily put a stop to my inferior plans before my pooga awakening and as such he deserves this award. For pooga. <3

Last edited:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Nominated player: Jacob @SergeantCrunsh

Everything was already said Jacobo :)
Very charismatic person, knows how to keep the tribe motivated. He is someone everyone should look up to if they ever want to try duking.
I don't read his OP mails ( tldr) ,but damn, OPs are very well organized.
Always fun to talk to and he has earned my respect.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nominated player: Jacob @SergeantCrunsh

Everything was already said Jacobo :)
Very charismatic person, knows how to keep the tribe motivated. He is someone everyone should look up to if they ever want to try duking.
I don't read his OP mails ( tldr) ,but damn, OPs are very well organized.
Always fun to talk to and he has earned my respect.

why does this sound like it was written by karl

monkahmmmmm

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Tribemate of year nominate : Evan/Flexo , he is easy one of the best player i have played with. I remember how much time he spent on 106 and try motivate all of us when it didnt go well.

He never gived up, always keep push and push to the end. And he is one of those people that deserve this mostly! All hard work he have gived.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Master and Commander: @Arcward He is a pooga brother, which has convinced me to change my vote away from the betrayer (even tho i have never been in his tribe). Jon sounds like a good duke, firstly he is not swedish, secondly he is not a betrayer who demands all my nukes AFTER I SPENT AN HOUR PLANNING!!!!!!!!!! Hes probably a good duke or something idk...

As such Jon the REDEEMED! Deserves this award!!! and to you betrayer.... DIE DIE DIE

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to recommend a new new title: Most Scandalous Player

for this title I recommend Dagmara for allowing a coplayer to solo play her account, spend thousands on it then kick him...

Shame

Shame

Shame
tenor.gif

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i swear the same people get nominated each time this comes up

i nominate: some random player of innos choosing that has 0 pp
award: any
reason: why not im, sure it would make them happy

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i swear the same people get nominated each time this comes up

i nominate: some random player of innos choosing that has 0 pp
award: any
reason: why not im, sure it would make them happy

"I swear same people nominated everytime"

proceeds to not nominate anyone new....

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"I swear same people nominated everytime"

proceeds to not nominate anyone new....

nominating someone would contradict the "random" part of my nomination (since a competition like this shouldnt be a popularity contest)
and im sure inno/TW have a better grasp of who has 0pp and hasnt pp farmed multiple worlds to gain a stockpile better then i do

so i stick by my nomination for it to be anyone that wasnt nominated aslong as they meet the above criteria :)

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @SergeantCrunsh

Reason for nomination: I joined Jacob's tribe council shortly after experiencing my first run as a tribe duke, and I have to say I'm impressed. Jacob walks the balance between everyone's friend and needed dictator to a T. He is always on top of op planning and making sure that every different group is running in the tribe. A perfect balance between letting the right people do their own thing, and still riding others to get things done as needed. His comeback on 107, going from being so far behind, to now leading only shows how well he has mastered the art of tribal wars duking and leading people to get the job done.

Nominated player: @Arcward

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination: One of the few people in a tribe that you can count on to take account sits, and not just one easy account sit, but multiple ones, and likely the most active one needed. He has shown time and time again that he is willing to put the growth of the tribe and the tribes success before his own personal account. Whatever that account might be at the time. On 106 he was a steadying presence, and has shown that again on 107. One of the few people who could get me to join any world just by asking, knowing that I would be playing with a great team player.

Nominated player: @Kripto666

Award: Skilled Solider

Reason for nomination: After being on the receiving end against this player once, I can honestly say that I hope to never be in such a position again. He was a monster on 106 to have to defend against. He carried his tribe in the south and showed that our tribe game plan of out performing them north vs south simply wasn't feasible. He is utterly ruthless in continuing to do a full press while you are down. During my time on 106, he was easily the best player that we came across as a tribe, and in the end proved to be too much to handle as he collapsed his frontline and broke everyone who tried to take over frontline with his account. Again on 107, it became obvious when he could and couldn't play on an account by the overall progress that he made in the south vs when he would leave and things would die down again.

DeletedUser123996

Nominated player: PayMaBills

Award: Discord personality of the year

Reason for nomination:
Has contributed a lot to the success of the official TW discord server. Has racked up countless 6/12/24hour bans and as well as of recently a one week ban. Don't let the bans fool you though, with his contribution to the server, he has allowed everybody to know where the limits lie. Because of him, the discord is a safer place to be. The rules in the server are kind of vague, but don't worry, PayMaBills has been there from the start figuring out how they work.

Rainbow Rhythms

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @SergeantCrunsh

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason:Jacob is just so consistent whenever he plays, and never fails to pop off. Be that in terms of attacking or defending, and ALWAYS makes time to take sits saving lost accounts with little to no notice. Give the man his oscar.

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Flexo (Evan)

Award: Tribemate of the Year

Reason: Quality player who can always be relied on with sits, even late into his own night. Always promotes a great atmosphere within the tribe, and is a content GOLDMINE. Someone I always want in my team :)

Flexo

Tribe Mate of the Year 2019
Reaction score
Nominated Player: @Arcward

Reason: Jon is one of best leaders Ive seen in this game. Always keeps a cool head and thinks about things smart and tactically. Has lead Multiple tribe to WINS. World winning duke check ?? Jon definetely deserves this award and is long over due. He knows how to lead a tribe to victory and generate massive content to keep the world entertaining the whole way through. Even battling agaisnt him is always fun. Give this man his award.

Nominated Player: @Kripto666

Reason: Ace... Mike..... The CAMEL..... Mr.Croatia. I have just met Mike on W106 and the things this man was able to do still amazes me. I still find my self bragging about his skill to others today. "Mike one of the best players ive ever seen". His dedicated to excellence is only matched by a few other players. Mass fakes, beast timing, smart decisions, you name it Ace does it all. Love playing with this guy and glad I have made a brother.

Nominated Played: @IAmAbel

Reason: Abel... Abelina.... King of the Swedes. This man does not come from .se servers .... he IS the .se servers. ( even tho I know plenty other beast swedes). Abel is definetely a special player. I have played with him multiple worlds and this man refuses to be beaten. Whether it be taking on a whole front by himself. Or fighthing a 20 million point tribe with just 2 players next to him (early game W106). Abel constantly does major work on his front and has a great tactical mind. A great friend of mine , really showed the way of the swede. He deserves this.

Nominated Player: @SergeantCrunsh

Reason: Jacob.... YACOB.... BETRAYER.....

Reason: Jacob is total bro and always willing to put out the SWEAT to get things done. This is one dude I would NOT want to have a front agaisnt. The amount of sweat he will put out to beat you is insane. He has crazy timing, high skill play, maximum effort, and will laugh while doing it. Jacob can rip up an entire front by himself. Another brother that is definetly a SKILLED soldier.

I know I nomiated 3 for skilled soldier, but all these guys are dead even and deserve it so much. Would actually love to see a free for all between them, couldnt place a safe bet on any of them.

Nominated Player @Flexo (Evan)

Award: Tribemate of the Year

Reason: Ladies and gentleman I do it all

Thank You

Flexo

Tribe Mate of the Year 2019
Reaction score
Nominated player: @PorkSword

Award: Forum Personality of the Year

Reason: No justice for a fat pork ! This man is a content machine, keeps me laughing everytime I read what he writes or speak to him