Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2019

DeletedUser122568

I think is right to nominate for all 4 categories Nine Inch Nail (floadi the same). She is a real lady in the game like in the real life and an extraordinary commander, player and tribemate. She knows all about the game, skills and others, ready all the time with a good advice in the right time, patient and knows how to manage a tribe and how to talk about the others. She used to play this game for a long long time and is respected by a lot of players and if all of us will be like her, the game for sure will be more interesting and appreciate.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think is right to nominate for all 4 categories Nine Inch Nail (floadi the same). She is a real lady in the game like in the real life and an extraordinary commander, player and tribemate. She knows all about the game, skills and others, ready all the time with a good advice in the right time, patient and knows how to manage a tribe and how to talk about the others. She used to play this game for a long long time and is respected by a lot of players and if all of us will be like her, the game for sure will be more interesting and appreciate.
*tips fedora*

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply divine and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine dildo, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect human, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends. Unless you don't want pics of my phallus, in that case you're a gardening tool

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I hope i'm not to late

"Tribe Mate of the Year"
I would like to nominate me I'm always there supporting/support sniping/backtimeing/help clearing village. lol nah just joking, but I will take some nominations not sure why i have not got any yet :p;) lol

"Master Commander"
I would like to nominate Bravado, hes is a very good leader because(hes-->), a great friend, loyal, very active, always willing to help a fellow members, great at getting the ops going, what is he not good at lol

"Skilled Soldier"
For this I'd like to nominate NoOneElse not sure what he does but he always some how takes tons of villages in ops when no one else gets any lol

"Forum personality of the Year"
I would like to nominate DrunkSquirls, because she can be so funny at times and it brightens up everyones mode. Shes the best choice here for Forum personality.:)

Last edited:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Tribe Mate of the Year

@Flexo

The brave boiii
The night watch

Sitting multiple FL accounts pretty much every night while neglecting his own. Definition of true tribe mate who will never let u down.
Evan in the worst situations, he will find something good and always keep things positive. Big motivator and someone I'd like to have in my team any time.

Big up Evan the brave boiii

Forum personality of the Year

@WelcomeToTheFreakshow

Voxie a.k.a FrEaKs HoW

Content machine. Memes were always on point and very funny. And I thank God every day he didn't post the ones about me.

Deleted User - 10770065

Forum Personality of the Year

@Mintyfresh/A Perfect Storm

Only person other than me of course, that made good content, memes and banter on the externals during 2019.

Mostly before he became a filthy mod though.

Aaron1985

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
“Tribe mate of the year”

@Ludden357

This guy would help you noble long distance without hesitation, help you attack players, gets involved 1000% he’s the best team player I’ve met to date. All around a great guy and player.

“Skilled soldier”

@Lord Bellator

Great offensive player, does everything you would expect of a member and more, clears for the weak to grow, thinks outside the box. Great player.

They both don’t use the forums here I see, have to get them to register. Build the “dead game” some more according to some.

Last edited:

Slaying Out

Reaction score
Skilled soldiers-Ace, top tier talent, always on, and and could rake anyone in the game. Pleasure to play witb

Pogchampion

Reaction score
Nominated player: AceZSpades

Award: Skilled soldier

Reason:
One of the best players I've ever played with. Have never seen anyone push the front as he does

Pogchampion

Reaction score
Nominated player: Evan/Flexo

Award: Tribemate of the year

Reason:
Always happy and nice to everyone. Very helpful all the time. Sitting multiple frontline accounts at the same time. Even when we were losing 106 in the beginning of the war he was always pushing us to do our best and in the end he led us to the win.