Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
tribals_net_awards_external_banner_by_da_reall-d9kfzor.png

Welcome once again, Tribal Warriors, to the Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards, this time for 2020!

This is your opportunity to makes sure those wonderful friends and allies you have worked with throughout the year the recognition they deserve! You might even get nominated yourself!

PRIZES

Along with the prestige of being allocated the award, each selected winner, for each category, will be allocated a special Forum title and avatar to display their Award along with 1000 premium points each!

There are 4 categories for you to nominate your fellow warriors:

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

Award2%202020.png

Nominate your most deserving TribeMate.

"Skilled Soldier"

Award1%202020.png

Nominate the player who you have encountered that has displayed outstanding skills in the game.

"Master Commander"

Award4%202020.png

Nominate the player who exhibited extraordinary expertise in commanding their tribe.

"Forum Personality of the Year"

Award3%202020.png

Nominate your favourite Forum Poster of this year.

Format for nomination:

Nominated player:
Name of player you are nominating.
This should be in-game name or for Forum personality, Forum Name.
If you can link to their forum account also that's a bonus!

Award: Award you are nominating them for.

Reason for nomination: Please elaborate as much as possible as to why they deserve the award.
Quality of nominations matters more than quantity of nominations.

There are no limitations on how many nominations you can make.
You can nominate the same person for different awards.

The nomination entries will close on the 10th of March and the winners announced within 10 days thereafter.

This thread is for NOMINATIONS ONLY
Please take questions and comment to the Discussion thread HERE..

Winners will be decided by the Community Management Team based purely on the content of individual nominations.
One thorough and detailed nomination is better than 20 separate - "He is just the best"

Good Luck :)

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: Ultrafuse
Award: Tribemate of the year, skilled soldier & master commander
Reason for nomination: Although I coplayed that account on w114, it took new heights on w117. It has seen an unstoppable and unrivalled growth. During the many attacks sent by Ultra, a lot of troops have been wrecked, buildings demolished and players are no longer able to build walls and thus, the enemy tribe losing a ton of support on the fanged player. I think that explains Master commander & Skilled soldier.

As to tribemate of the year, Ultra will sit everyone, will send support, resources and what not to everyone to assist them in times of need. He will go above and beyond to ensure that for everyone.

Nominated player: Bobonfire
Award: Skilled soldier
Reason for nomination: Just absolute madness on the frontlines on w116. Well deserved award.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Monkey on Camel (AceZSpades)

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination: I've heard a lot of good stuff about this guy, but haven't really played with him till last year. We started W113 together with 4-5 other people and created a small tribe near the rim. Since the very beginning he was stomping people left and right and outgrowing everyone in his area. He doesn't enjoy early game much, but in the mid-game and end-game this guy and his co-player (CG) can basically single-handedly carry your tribe. For most of the world they were the account that sent the most fakes & most fangs (by far). Perfect timings, very smart game-play and incredibly great at creating and coordinating OPs. These guys also jumped on an account on W112 and made significant impact as soon as they joined. After playing for the whole last year together I can say that Mike with his addition of CG are one of the best accounts in this game.

Nominated player: @Dont Mind Me

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination: Whatever world you play, you definitely want these guys as tribemates. Heavy def-oriented account that is very active, communicative and good at the game. They'd always send out every troop they'd have for the tribe and help everyone if they can. Great players and persons to hang out on discord too as each of them are cool in their own way. Rumour has it that there's a person on this account that will buy you a book too in case you need it, so they don't just help & carry in-game, they do it IRL too :)

Nominated player: @GeeGee

Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination: Definitely knows how to lead a tribe, although he doesn't want that full responsibility. His main qualities are communication - the way how he handles any potential drama in the tribe and makes sure everyone is happy, distributes the internals equally so that no one is left behind in growth & is very calm and respectful in diplomacy talks with other tribes. Great player and person all round and would love to have him in council on any future worlds.

Nominated player: @dreaamyr

Award: Forum Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: Drama, juice, memes, entertainment & content - all combined in one and you get this person. The memes and BTC updates that he provides in our everyday discord are 10/10. Very nice and cool content on 113 sub-forum too, as it was pretty dead and he always tried to spice it up. Also not related to the nominated award, but have to say that last year was the first time I've played with him and he's great friend and person that will play any games with anyone in the tribe. P.S. be careful of the impostors out there, as a lot of people are trying to steal his identity by name-changing and adding a new letter "a" every once in a while.

753391260827517081.gif

Nagatoro

Reaction score
Nominated player: Ultrafuse
Award: Tribemate of the year, skilled soldier & master commander
Reason for nomination:

Guess all you have to do for skilled soldier nowadays is spend thousands on pp, get banned from 114 and have your account lose 1/3 of villages for cheating then quit after doing nothing significant on the world, then move into next world and repeat the spending process again

“ It has seen an unstoppable and unrivalled growth”

^^ yeah wonder why :L $$$

Ultranoob Skilled soldier don’t make me lmfao lulul

Nomination players: adnan (@Zero-Two)

Award: skilled soldier

Probably one the best players on .net, smashed his last world on 113 and all round a solid player, doesn’t get much better than him <3

Last edited:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Zero-Two

Reason for nomination: The duke of our tribe in w113. One of the very few players I've met on this game that is smart in diplomacy, fair and sensible when managing his tribe mates, ruthless in attacking the enemy and exploiting weaknesses, a real wall when the enemy targets him and very commanding on his frontline. These are traits that constitute a great leader both for the in-game aspect, but also his relationship with every member individually.
He was always aggressive and decisive when targetting someone, and made sure to involve all the locals with anything needed, be it nukes or fangs, mass faking or timed fakes to maybe bait some buffs. Always had a clear plan in his mind as to how the tribe proceeds and when we were faced with an unavoidable 2v1 situation (enemy being double our size) he remained totally calm and prepared our new frontlines as well as possible with the help of his council - one person cant do everything alone of course.
He also helped me personally a lot too in the early game to get accustomed to new aspects of the game and the meta, as I hadn't played seriously in over 2 years prior to starting w113.

Nominated player: @Monkey on Camel (aka AcezSpades)

Reason for nomination: Mike with the help of CG ran the second most impactful account on w113, behind Zero-Two, and by far from the third. A very skilled player, who not only could time like a beast, but also steamroll players who had the bad luck of neighboring him. His non-stop fanging wrecked a lot of accounts and he always applied huge amount of pressure with his fakes and nukes. Was very smart on where to nuke and where to noble, so he had a very tight and clustered account.
His OPs also was a big reason for our eventual victory, even though it took a toll on his own account sometimes. But he always kept making them and each one was more detailed than the previous one.
So, kudos to both Mike and CG for your great efforts from start to finish.

Nominated player: @Kingjay321

Reason for nomination: I was back and forth between Jay and DMM (who as Adnan mentioned is a great tribe mate to have in your tribe - helped me greatly with his clutch supporting numerous times too). In the end I'm giving my nomination to Jay. He is definitely the ideal tribe mate - one of the most active accounts, taking sits left and right in times of need, doing his part in every OP and many more. He was my neighbor from early game, but I got to see how good and helpful he actually is during the end-game war, when he not only was one of the top performers in the war, but helped all the time by sitting accounts for hours after hours, both him and his co-player. He was always very communicative and as I was paired with him on some OPs, it was a pleasure discussing on what each of us claims or nukes and other OP details.

Reason for nomination: There are many memelords in KEKW, but dreaam takes the crown home. One of the most alive players in the tribe. Always posts entertaining stuff, other times totally random, can either trigger you easily or be triggered just as easily. If you want memes, drama or BTC value updates he's your guy. I really don't know how his co-players cope with him every day, they are all heroes.

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
Nominated player: @Monkey on Camel
Reason for nomination: Mike might not had been duke on w113, but since I joined KEKW (w113) on the mid-game he had taken responsibility of all OPs the tribe made until the end of the world with undeniably good results. He was also looking always selflessly for the good of the tribe (even by donating big clusters of his to certain tribemates). When I joined all diplomacy was set and the tribe already had a tight core(and since I cannot talk of actions before I joined), the most important thing any council member could do was these OPs, and he executed perfectly on that part of commanding hence my vote.

Reason for nomination: The players on this account proved many times they can play extraordinary offence and defence alike, The account played the biggest role of stoping Virus on the east, when the fighting first started despite being hugely outnumbered. He was also critical at pushing back that FL. Always on top3 on fakes/fangs/nukes and always accurate with snipes/antisnipes and launches on every OP.

Nominated player: @MrBurger
Reason for nomination: I found Greg to be a great teammate right from the start when our early tribes were only allied. He was always there to help for whatever was needed and always trying his best on every situation no matter how shitty. And although he was playing solo most of the world, he was very active. Very communicative, very friendly and an enjoyable company. I also have to mention that it's way harder to be a great tribemate when you are on a bleeding FL and that applies here. And that is what ultimately pushed me to vote Greg.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: Tide
Forum account

Reason for nomination: This account has been playing W112 Cicada for over 12 months now. After being recruited ingame, the account has proven itself as an incredible team player.

The Tide account has consistently protected all other tribemates, even when the tribe did not look likely to survive a war in the early part of 2020. He sniped and stacked constantly. This was not just for one operation, but for over 50 ops that have been sent at the tribe. He puts his own account's interests behind everything else, and by the time other players see a snipe request on the forum he already has 3+ snipes in between the nobles.

Even when on holiday, this player takes time out of his well earned vacation and helps his teammate. On one occasion, during an op he logged in whilst on a boat and started sniping trains from his phone despite the poor internet connection. This account has never once let his tribemates lose a village when he's had any opportunity to prevent this.

This player isn't merely a defender, however, but an all-round teammate. He plans his attacks not primarily for his own gain, but instead to try and cause the biggest impact on helping others in the tribe make their own gains. The account keeps a friendly, atmospheric personality in the tribe's discord and forum, encouraging others and doing his utmost to help the tribe in any way possible.

ULTRA COKE

Reaction score

Reason for nomination: The duke of our tribe in w113. In my opinion, the most impactful account on the world. The sheer amount of time and effort put in to get world 113 a victory was insane all while staying level headed and always having sights on the ultimate goal. Never wavering and constantly being the focus of enemy OP's as well as firing back just as hard. Being number 1 (at the time of writing) in both ODA and ODD in the world to me justifies how much attention he received while also dishing out punishment. Being lead by and watching how zero-two operated was a joy more than anything else. Seeing how he exploited weaknesses in players, walled countless OP's and just walked through so many enemies by sheer force if needed was just insane to watch unfold. Not to mention all of this on his plate while being easily accessible and always responsive and remaining level headed to me is the sheer pinnacle of what a "Master Commander" is. Someone who is the first in to battle and leads by example while not becoming arrogant and being reasonable as a leader. When playing any future worlds, Zero-Two is the bar by which I will measure the effectiveness of any commander.

Nominated player: @Monkey on Camel (aka AcezSpades)

Reason for nomination: Mike was one of the major reasons for the great success and quick advance in many wars. Mike was charged with planning and making sure many OP's were executed. Putting together OP's in advance and giving everyone ample time to plan their villages and sends was wonderful. Always switching up land times having coordinated fakes in areas seemed to be effective in breaking the enemy frontline while sprinkling in numerous random cat waves. The constant force he applied alone was great and the amount of enemy farm locked villas he was able to generate on his own was a tremendous amount of pressure alone. His constant pressure and willingness to donate as many nukes as needed. Not to mention his ability to do all of this while fighting off a rim tribe alone was just a joy to watch.

Nominated player: @makobex

Reason for nomination: From nearly the inception of the world, Mako and I were essentially paired whether that be by fate or sheer coincidence. We joined kekw together and from that nearly every OP was having us paired together and working together. Between Mako and newfie, me and elon could not have asked for a better account to be paired with in OP's. We got along and the laid back personality paired well with us and literally we never had a single ounce of disagreement while working together, even though I can be a hard head from time to time. Mako was ruthless with real attacks and sent maybe too many fakes (at times), was always reliable and made this world enjoyable.

Reason for nomination: Bitcoin, drama, and dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaamyr (the more a's the better). Easily one of the most array of personalities rolled into one player. Every OP and mass amount of incomings lead to sarcastic over reactions while still making it all enjoyable. No matter how much

Deleted User - 10770065

Nominated player: @I-AM-GROOT (Otto)

Reason for nomination: My twin, my brother. Been sliding and catching bodies for years. GOAT.

tenor.gif

Nominated player: @Zero-Two (Adnan)

Reason for nomination: Probably one the best players on .net, smashed his last world on 113 and all round a solid player, doesn’t get much better than him <3

gunnersaurus

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
HP Admin
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Stalker1988

Reason for nomination: Absolutely relentless comes to mind, this team will send thousands of attacks a day for fun, snipe in their sleep and will wear any opponent (even the best) into the ground. There is a reason (other than just PP) they are rank 1 in the world, and are dedicated to winning. Cooper and Will are great to play with and watching them play is great to see. Also an honourable mention for @Silent. Assassin and @Alushu for their defensive gameplay, like a wall in the north!

Nominated player: @HelloHeidy

Reason for nomination: Heidy is always there taking sits, and looking out for tribemates when in need, actively contributing to tribal affairs. He tends to think of others before himself and would play with him again on any world.

Nominated player: @martyyboy

Reason for nomination: Definitely knows how to lead a tribe, His main qualities are communication - The way he handles any internal drama, diplomacy and his legendary newsletter to the tribe which is more like a well written novel, I am now disappointed if this is less than 10,000 words. Although Griff is busy with a youngster the account still takes sits - sometimes multiple at a time. Has made W115 smooth for DI so far, good work! Marty, Griff and Rick are great to play with.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated Player: NUFC1892
Reason for nomination: One of the best frontliners I have encountered in the game, we play on classic worlds which rely on pure skills and perfect timings, and he slayed last classic almost on his own on the frontline in all the wars we've had. Thought of nominating him since everyone here nominated players from pp worlds (which i got nothing against), but people tend to forget that non-pp worlds, specially classic worlds, exist and are highly competitive and require a lot of activity due to the speed as well.

mac-walt

Reaction score
Nominated player: @pulsR

Reason for nomination: Rarely seen someone made enemies bleed in circumstances there was no hope for keeping an village / area. His snipes are also from another category. Amazing guy and player!

Nominated player: @pulsR

Reason for nomination: A true leader. Chooses his tribe over his own gain in all situations and also make the tough decisions. His tactics and strategies are truly amazing and very fun to play with. I would follow this man in any battle without hesitation. One of the best leaders I have seen!

Wrongway

Reaction score
Nominated player: BobOnFire
Award: Skilled Soldier, Tribe Mate of the Year
Reason for nomination: This account has shown great success from being one of the most feared account on 116. Well respected player that also wants to help others. Also taking sits when other accounts are in a dire situation or simply cant handle their incomings alone. A skilled player from offense to defense, hard to match but not impossible.

Nominated player: Rabarben
Reason for nomination: Defender of the year, this player needs to get recognition as he was one of the key players on world 116 providing defense to everyone everywhere, a never ending supply and with feared fangs. Without players like this it would have been though.

Nominated player: Timothy Mus
Reason for nomination: This player has probably one of the worst temperaments out there and jumps into every fight you can find but this aside he is one of the MOST helpful players you can find. Even smaller than most he sent more resources (in regards of size) than all the top player who only wants to feed themselves on barbs and IA and hide in the background until the world ends. If he can help anyone he WILL help.

Nominated player: Cortana
Reason for nomination: New to the .net scene not many players caught my eyes, I have still not seen the dedication or skills in many opponents. Tho this can be due to not having a front until shortly before everyone quit. But Cortana (Cipot) surprised me in most aspects of the game. Moving a front forward pushing like nothing matters and just kept on digging. However if you guys play with him try not to get to his bad side because he can be frustratingly annoying. Gain his trust and you will have a loyal player that does anything to improve and will surprise you.

I could make a larger list of nominees but this will have to do for now.

Last edited:

Snorlax

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Zero-Two, (Adnan), I had the pleasure to meet on the battlefield. He is an absolute force of nature and without a doubt one of the best TW players on .net. This year he showed that. His numbers speak for themselves. He definitely deserves this award.

Nominated player: @Superdog

Superdog, (Mitchell), was our duke and commander facing KEKW as our opposition on world 113. As a guy that took over an account mid game, he turned what looked like a lost cause in to a winning tribe. For me our tribe was consisted of people I had never played with before, and I honestly saw this as a lost cause for a long period of time. Mitchell came in and turned that around. He planned the majority of our ops, dealt with all our diplomatic issues and made all the right calls in my opinion. A number of unfortunate events occurred that he didn't have any control over. And in the end it was us, his tribe mates that let him down. I am sure, as we all were for a long time that this was without a doubt winnable world, and that was all thanks to the leadership and character Mitchell showed till the very end.

He is an amazing leader and one of the best players on .net and I hereby nominate my very good friend Mitchell.

Nominated player: @going2killu

Sam has been the best tribe mate I have ever played with. He performed so well under pressure, and we would not have gotten as far as we did without him. When a player quit Same rose to the occasion and singlehandedly rebuilt so many broken accounts. There was not a moment when this player didn't have three sits. By the end of the world, I am pretty sure he had sat every single account in our alliance once or more. Even with these broken accounts he took over, he always stayed positive and I could never dream of doing the effort he put in. He was an absolute soldier and a carry for our tribe, and did inspicable things with the hands he was dealt. He deserves this award. To Sam!

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
Nominated player: @Eye 0f the Tiger

Reason for nomination:
I have played with Eye 0f the Tiger since casual 4. He has been my right hand through it all. I have been running tribes now for around five years. Some with success (Matter - casual 4) and some with failure (Matter - casual 7). Even now in (matter -casual 10), he is invaluble in my tribe. He takes sits, gives council, responds appropriately to diplomatic issues, and settles disputes quickly and effeicently. He is a friendly and approchable player that helps new players and past ones. I can happily say that without him around it is unlikly I would run another tribe.

Nominated player: @YOU MAD BRO???

Reason for nomination:
YOU MAD BRO??? embodies his name. In casual 7 he defended against essentially 70% of the entires worlds villages crashing down on him for months. Even when facing overwhelming odds, he didn't quit. He played it out, recapping, backtiming, sniping, and nuking until the very end. Frustrating the enemy. Although this isn't a story of success and some worlds will have its losers, he took the loss on the chin, and is still playing on casual 10. Ready and waiting for the next big war!

I am aware these are casual worlds, but the do become competitive in the endgame For that reason i beleive they are worth a mention as well as the players nominated.

Ippe

Reaction score

Nominated player: @I-AM-GROOT

Reason for nomination: I-AM-GROOT and I both started tribal wars back in world 9. It was the first world for both of us. We owned that world that ended 10 years ago. After 5 years of playing in one world, I left the game. I-AM-GROOT did not. He continued playing TW and has become one of the most respected players across tribes and even worlds. He currently is leader of the top tribe in World 118. I am nominating him as a Tribe Mate of the Year from World 9 from 10 years past. This nomination is because when I came back to TW after a 10 years absence, although he uses a different in-game player name, he reached out to me as a former tribe mate to catch up on old times. I can only imagine how many tribe mates he has had over the years and to remember them all is surely deserving of this award.

Pear

Reaction score

Nominated player:
@Zero-Two

Reason for nomination: When you're on the opposite side of a war it's usually quite difficult to judge the internals of a tribe and how they're fairing. However, KEKW had strong leadership and it really showed. KEKW were by far the only challenging tribe we encountered in 113. Personally I can only put this down to the way Zero-Two and his council chose to run things. A well defended account but most importantly a well defended and motivated tribe. Motivation should always stem from the top and I believe KEKW would have been a fun tribe to be in. Sorry we couldn't give you a good end game !

Pear

Reaction score

Nominated player: @Superdog

Reason for nomination: Mitchell came to our aid in 113 and eventually settled into a nice co-duke position with myself. It was a privilege to play alongside him and traverse the challenges 113 faced. Happy to organise OPs, happy to keep our other tribe mates motivated and be on top of them about their duties and most importantly fun to play with. I only had the chance to front with him once via a sit and we were able to make decent ground with constant and effective communication, something that's difficult to get from a lot of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.