Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pear

Reaction score
Award: Skilled Solider

Nominated player:
@going2killu

Reason for nomination: Sam joined us late on in 113 but oh boy i'm glad he did. This guy showed not only excellent skill in rebuilding and defending the mass of absolutely trashed account sits we got from allies, but also showed skill in the 'admin' part of the game. Managing ops, writing scripts to make not only his own life easier but the whole tribes.

Sam truly goes all in when he's willing to play. I've never seen anyone so motivated and anyone work so well under pressure. Sam lost hours and hours of his own personal time trying to save what everyone else saw as a lost cause. If we didn't dip from the world I'm sure he would have proved us wrong.
In my eyes, nobody deserves this award more.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Award: tribe mate of the year

While large snowballing accounts, frontliners or pp extreme players often take a lot of credit we tend to forget one of the most important aspect of the game: the support players. Without these players no one, and I mean no one, could play well in a frontline.

These are the guys who dedicate their entire strategy and all of their playtime only to help others in the frontline, and they do so getting almost no credit themselves. They grow in less prioritized areas and they won’t even hesitate one second to send out the help.

While I see a lot of very questionable nominations here, of players who actually manages to loose a server? On .net? I want to cast the light of one of my teammates who, in his team, never lost. This guy offers everything from pp he farmed, flag trades, paladins, GC he gets from events, everything just to help. If the team needs him go go 100% deff, this guy does exactly that, without a single second of doubt.

This is not just a “one world thing”, he has done this constantly. Every. Single. Time. While always getting out on top.

He brings more knowledge about the game than most, and he is more than happy to share this knowledge. He is a active memer, keeping morale up every single day. He saved my ass more than I can count, and is the Swedish team officially mascot. With him, we have never lost.

Tribe mate if the year should go to a player who brings everything to the tribe. Therefore, this year, I nominate the Swedish mascot, the Vox in the box, my good friend: WelcomeToTheFreakshow (voxniq) @Eakshow McGee

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nominated player: BobOnFire @IAmAbel

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination:
There is few people you really dont want to meet on the other side of the battlefield, and one of those is BobOnFire. Being his neighbour will often in result one thing, Death, no matter the stage of the world. As proven on both W111 and W116 he isnt afraid to be the main player of the tribes frontline to take the heat and push back the enemy. The constant pressure from his attacks is even enough for some of the finest .net can deliver to be pushed back and surrender. While he mainly focuses on handling his own account being under attack he isnt afraid to expose himself with helping others who are in more need of his time and troops, or share his knowledge to the Leadership.

Many players focuses their first month growing is safety to get big for the lategame war, Bob does not. If he see the opportunity to slow down a potential big tribe for his own growth, he does it and still ends up on top and still grow as many others on the world. During war there is one account you always see topping the OD list and should fear, and that is BobOnFire.

vekinator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: BobOnFire
Reason: Abel was unstoppable on w116 practically solo carrying at most times. One of the main carries on w111 also (with some other names behind acc in mid-late game hehe)

Nominated player: AceZSpades
Reason: From little i was checking w113 i have to give this to Ace for what he did there. Also helped a lot on w111.

Nominated player: Byggare Jonas
Award: Master Commander
Reason: He took IKEA in our worst moments and never gave up no matter how hard the situation was. Gave much effort into OP planning by providing graphic explanations.:D
Also, he kept players calm and we had no serious in tribe fights which is not easy to achieve.

Nominated player: Mesutti (Timothy Mus)
Award: Forum Personality
Reason: Not quite forum personality as much as discord personality, but i have to give this one to Mesutti. I had my best fun on w116 just because Mesutti was in same tribe and chat.

NAPKING

Reaction score
Nominated player: Legendary Thor

Reason for nomination: I could not be in a better position if i had not met this player, so skilled, so much experience, so calm and peacefull, he lives for his tribemembers, even for his allies, he is a true hero!!! Every discution or dispute he solves and finds a way to be happy from both sides.

I learned so much from this player and can not thank him enough for his effort in this game.

Mr Magic

Reaction score

Nominated player: Bobonfire

Reason for nomination:
Its pretty simple, the guy is a beast!

W.100: Best warstats, smashed the front and dident lose a single village

W.105: Best warstats, smashed the front and dident lose a single village

W.106: Best warstats, smashed 3!! fronts and dident lose a single village

W.111: Best warstats, smashed a entire tribe alone and dident lose a single village

W.116: Best warstats, more or less won the world single-handed and dident lose a single village

With all do respect for the zero two account and adnan himself but there is only one worthy winner in the skilled soldier award and that is bobonfire

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Skilled Soldier - War-Peace - Jorge & Andrew.

Realised that I don't really respect anyone in this game for their in-game skill with exception of 1 account. Cant think of a more consistent, stable, capable, reliable account than WP. Any degenerate can do "well" a few times in a handful of worlds then talk about it endlessly to get attention but there is nobody else in the game that even begin to compare with the amount of success these guys have enjoyed over their (longstanding) TW 'career'.

There is genuinely no other account i have ever played with that i was as happy to see in my tribe each time i played (spoiler alert, i quit the game)

As for the rest of the awards I don't like anyone else enough to nominate, except for myself. I nominate myself for the other 3 awards.

Peace.

Reaction score
john8894

Reasons for nomintation: He is always online and able to help out, whether with pally snipes or prenukes or whatever. Very good timing. Super solid player. Good to have villages near him during Wartime. Didn't have crazy PP to spend like some of the players on this list :D not sure if thats a plus or not

dreaaamyr

Reaction score
Nominated player: @Zero-Two

Reason for nomination: He's so good that I'm 99% sure he uses a bot to do all the heavy lifting. There's NO SHOT he can hit all these juicer 1ms snipes frequently. All around a great soldier that everyone would love to have on their team. I was sad when he turned me down to join the famous Disney tribe but in hindsight I realise I was a noobie compared to this legend. All respect.

Nominated player: @DanneBoii

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination: My partner in crime who is always there to noble all the juicy villages with me. If you ask for resources, defense, back-timings, nobles or nukes he is always your go-to man. I called him in the middle of the night for some juice and he picked up after 5 minutes to do all my requests without a doubt. He's a friendly gentleman who never cause any drama and is friendly towards all the tribemates.

Nominated player: @Monkey on Camel

Reason for nomination: Boy oh boy where do I begin here. Even if I puke when I wake up to see 5 OP mails every week, you can't deny he puts in the work. He has a great eye for weakness that can be exploited. He's not the perfect duke like me - but a true master commander that knows how to lead in battle.

Nominated player: @dreaamyr

Award: Forum Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: Unluckily there's no other person that deserves this juicer of reward. I wish someone could hold the throne high but unfortunately everyone waste their time sending out fakes.

645567853990379521.png

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: BobOnFire
Reason: Bob is one of the accs that I have felt the most safe when fronting with. 111 we started on different sides and you could tell his attacks had another level of weight than others. Ended up playing with them in the end on 111 and from start on 116 and Bob is a acc that will ruin his own growth if it helps the tribe.

Nominated player: Byggare Jonas
Reason: Byggare is the best council I have ever had, he managed to keep a friendly banter while standing up to what he promised. w111 was a real rollercoaster with accounts being compromised and IKEA looked really bad for a while between some south boys from the other side joined. He got a tribe dumped on him and ended up taking it to a win. One of the guys that i truly respect and that always held his word to his players. Also him not losing his mind totally from having to council over "certain" players is really impressive,

Vortigen

Reaction score

Nominated Player: Thorbolt

Reason for nomination
: Care, compassion, time....someone who cares for everyone in the tribe and will take time to explain things and get everyone on board

Dread Doctors

Reaction score
Nominated player: Cortana.

Reason for nomination: Great set of coplayers who are able to break anyone on their path. Played against them, now have a chance to play together. Excellent timings, they never miss, NEVER. It`s like having Barney from Peaky Blinders with Thom saying "He never missed, no matter what they gave him".

Nominated player: @I-AM-GROOT

Reason for nomination: Hyper active account, which is always will do everything to help you out. Definitely the account you want to have as tribemates in any world you play. Never lazy to send support, do sniping, coordinate attacks, fake and etc. Love playing alongside Groot Team. <3

GeeGee

Reaction score
Reason for nomination: Simple he killed it on the battlefield whole w113. Enough has been said already so I dont have to repeat any of it but he earned this for sure. One of the best frontliners Ive ever seen if not the best.

Nominated player: @kingjay321
Reason for nomination: These dudes just went beyond what u can expect or even hope for in a tribesmate. They were fighting like madmen on the Virus front, while accountsitting 1 or 2 accounts on the Pear front OVERNIGHT, and im talking literally daily for months. Without them the Pear front wouldve been alot more difficult. And besides just the sitting they were always willing to help and do what was needed for the tribe. Most accounts are very loud until the pressure of war comes then they fade away and this account was the exact opposite. Very relax and laidback early world. didnt expect much from them tbh and then the Gangbang came and they stepped up to the plate and became one of the most important accounts in the tribe. Much Respect

Nominated player: @Monkey on Camel
Reason for nomination: My Man Mikey ran most of the OPs and besides @Varika I have never seen someone make such good OPs ever. He thought of all details. Also kept very good eye on who was participating and who was slacking in the OPs and communicated it with rest of council so that we could handle that. Seems like a simple thing but with such big OPs with a gazillion launches per account its alot of work to check who did all their launches and who didnt, how much they did if not all, who was on time, whos messing up etc, while also doing his own launches still and already working on the next OP aswell ... because these OPs were flying one after the other.

Nominated player: @dreaamyr
Award: Forum Personality of the Year
Reason for nomination: Im guessing u mean the external forums, I havent been following them at all so I dunno man. in our Forums we had a good few that could make this list actually but Dreamyr seems to be the only one out of our tribe that wants it so I might aswell support ma'am and vote her. Shout out to Vlad though.

@Mintyfresh just put out a disstrack on all of us btw :p
U still one of my favs when it comes to Skilled Soldier aswell though :)

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Reason for nomination:
In a teamgame its always hard to call out individual as best because a player can look good or bad based on their teammates or on their role. A support player can look way worse then a supported player but that doesnt mean hé is less skilled. The game shifted in a way when it is become more diffucult then ever to point out a player as the best. Just because someone spends the most pp on the game, has the most players on an acc doesnt mean the acc owner is the best player. Steamrolling worlds with insane amount of pp, recruiting everyone, start a world with 4-5 tribes worth of players on a speed 2 world can look good still doesnt mean anything here. These things can make you successful for sure but this is the last place where actually skilled players should be highlighted with even footing (which obviously kinda doesnt exist). When you reach a certain skill level its really easy to spot a better player then the rest just by the way they talk about the game. Would nominate myself here but I cant back it up as of now so I nominate Adnan who can and did it by carrying his team and placing rank 1 multiple times using the least amount of pp and coplayers (most of the time being solo) compared to other top accounts. Ask him about his research templates on w113 or his opponents who faced him. With just a couple of words exchange with hím you can realise really fast that hé is something else. Maybe there are players who stronger in defense or offense or in other areas of the game but right know I would Say Adnan is the most complex player being insanely high levél in every aspect of the game.

Nominated player: Lucaz (I dont know his fórum acc might Edit this later)
Reason for nomination:
To be honest I did not face many good leaders so my nomination for this award is not the most accurate its more like a shout out. I dont think Lucaz is the best leader right now nor did extraordinary last year. But he is showing great potential, doing everything for his tribe éven if it makes him look bad or creates arguments but he knows the game became elitist so if you are slacking a bit you are losing , being insanely active, reads the map pretty well. Hopefully next year with át least 1 win in his pocket and after some improvements hé will be a top candidate for this award.

Nominated player: @I-AM-GROOT
Reason for nomination:
Who would have thought 1 year before this that I will nominate Ottó for being the best possible tribemate out there. But he is right now. Insanely active, always taking the front and never hasitate to put himself in a worse position if that helps the team, willingly takes the blow instead of anyone in-game or outside of the game, always trying to bring the morale up high, sitting as many accs as possible. There is nothing hé wouldnt do for his tribemates and his tribe. Unfortunatelly his outside of the game personality can overshadow áll of this. But thats just an image and you can face his realself when you play in the same team with hím. Hopefully I can help him to reach his max potential individually this year so hé can be a top candidate for next year's Skilled Soldier.

Last edited:

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
Tribe Mate of the Year

It must be @rabarben this guy did so much for his tribe and i am happy to play with a player like him. He was heavy deff because mostly of his villages was very far away from the front and he is a not arrogant player he always send his troops out to people and he is one of the best player on defensive point.
Not only that he fanged so much everywhere lmao if you see a village with 4-5k well that was because of him fang god himself <3.

Skilled Soldier

This one are actually hard but i will take 3 players for this one. We start with @IAmAbel aka BobonFire since day 1 he was a shield against trex because of abel and his effort we other behind him could grow. This is not first time this player doing well he always play like this he never think of himself or his account.
He have always put other before so the tribe can keep grow and win. He dont need buy villages and millions of pp to show that he can do well.
Abel are one of the best player in net that is for sure.

Cortana/Butleon - @Cool Cool Cool

this 2 accounts had one of the best teamwork together.
how they helped each other all the OP & timings this two hold the front so well and it was thanks because of hardwork and great teamplay.
Everday i saw how the front was moving and the map was different color because they always pushed frontline. Not so much to say about this people actually the stats shows everything.

Curious George

Reaction score
Nominated player: Mike / Monkey on Camel @Monkey on Camel
Reason for nomination: It’s no exaggeration to say that KEKW don’t win 113 without a number of key factors, one of the most important of those being the ops that Mike ran every 8-10 days in order to break the larger of the two tribes fighting us 2vs1. The detail and precision that went into each OP allowed no room for luck to intervene.

The waves of fangs organised before each op had even began, mixed with the sheer amount of timed fakes spread across the front made it difficult to predict when a real OP was coming and who the target actually was, as T bone steak can surely attest to when prematurely bragging about how he was going to wall an OP on him (only fakes were sent).

t bone comedy.png

Each op landed and broke the targeted account allowing us to push further and further into the enemies core where a much softer under-belly eventually led to their implosion (with the help of recruiting 1 stand-out account).

Nominated player: Adnan / Zero-Two @Zero-Two
Reason for nomination: As mentioned above, there were a number of key factors that contributed to KEKW overcoming a 2vs1 to eventually win w113 - the next most important being the play of Zero-Two.

All world Zero-Two lead from the front, taking a large frontline, nuking for others and much more. Regularly sat in the top 3 for fakes, fangs and nukes sent in a week (alongside Makobex, who deserves a lot of respect for his skill and effort on 113 from the start right until the finish).

Adnan's ability to recognise an unsustainable cluster and not allow his ego to cloud what was better for the tribe, and in the long run his own account, allowed us to better spread defence across a long frontline. I know far too many players that would fold and quit the second they lost a handful of villages, the fact he essentially defended it without tribe support for as long as he did is a testament to how strong defensively he is. He also successfully picked out several ops from Virus from the moment they began launching. Without him locking down such a large section of that FL, we’d truly have struggled.

To go along with all this, he sat several accounts when they began to be attacked, leading to no/far less losses than should have realistically been possible.

Nominated player: war-peace / Andrew & Jorge @jorge1332
Reason for nomination: To echo an earlier point made by Mintyfresh, I “Cant think of a more consistent, stable, capable, reliable account than WP”. This quote sums up the account perfectly from the times I’ve played with it.

No drama ever surrounds the account as they quietly go about their business outgrowing many (who no doubt spend 10x the amount) while making progress on every front they’re on, seemingly with ease. A lot of worlds now are won on the back of “carry accounts” and war-peace is certainly one of those.

They’re an account I’d look towards in a tribe and know with 100% confidence that they’ll never falter, which is one of the reasons I find it difficult to believe they’ve scarcely been mentioned in relation to this award, as there is zero doubt in my mind they’re among the most deserving.

Nominated player: Dont Mind Me @Dont Mind Me
Award: Tribemate of the year
Reason for nomination: DMM is a perfect example of the kind of account you’d want in your tribe. Highly active, communicative and willing to send every single troop they have out to help tribemates. You need only look at his ODS to understand the vital role he played supporting throughout the world with over 13m more than the closest tribemate. To top it all off was also a great account to have on Discord, always a good attitude and never took things too serious (was also part of the EU crew that slept at NA times :kekcry: )

One of them also bought someone in the tribe a book or something, idk.

Nominated player: kingjay321 @kingjay321
Award: Tribemate of the year
Reason for nomination: When thinking about who I wanted to nominate for these awards, it was somewhat difficult deciding for each one, but Jay (and Al) was a no-brainer for Tribemate of the year. A consistent and beyond reliable account, in every op that they never let the pressure up on their individual front on its own is commendable. But where this account truly outshone everyone else is account sitting.

Part of our long term strategy to winning the world was to stall the west and eat quickly in the east, without this account sitting the west consistently it would have collapsed and we’d undoubtably have struggled to pull through for the win.

Nearly every tribe I’ve been a part of has struggled when it came to account sitters during the EU night, but this account went above and beyond what you’d expect of any single account. They’d regularly be sitting 3 accounts a night and then another 1 or 2 through the day if needed.

jay sit meme.png

Nominated player: Googly @One Last Shot...
Award: Forum personality of the year
Reason for nomination: This is something of a strange award to still be given out when you look at the decline generally in activity on the external forums, this decline in activity has also led to a decline in the quality of content being posted.

One account that can’t be viewed as guilty of either activity or quality of content fading is Googly. The Cicadian times (posted on w112 forums) are a perfect example of this. If you’re looking solely at the external forums for this award, I don’t think there’s much discussion as to who deserves it.

Nominated player: dreamyr/dramayr/dreaamyr @dreaamyr
Award: Forum personality of the year
Reason for nomination: As mentioned directly above, this is a strange award for what is now a generally dead aspect of the game - potentially because so much has moved to Discord. For this reason I’m also nominating Dramayr for this award.

She is a perfect person to have around on discord, active and a good laugh while also trying to sniff out any potential drama to enjoy, this mixed with her obsession in updating the tribe on BTC makes her an immensely enjoyable personality to have around the tribe.

Her partner in crime Danne also deserved a look in for this, but I’m pretty sure he’s who initiated the “kill CG first” rule in Among Us, so I can’t stomach nominating him as well (solely for that reason).

Last edited:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score

The player I want to nominate proved himself countless of times in both defence and offence.
He was the account that got the most heat / most incomings during w113 and he kept his composure, stayed calm and didn't panic.
Most of his account was frontline troughout the whole world and he had no problem holding it and pushing forward.
He's also the kind of a player that will relocate wherever he's needed to help the tribe and with his mere presence he was able to stabilize the frontline.
Extraordinary skills for spotting OPs and defending them; has the ability to push back the enemy and gain ground even under immense pressure; always on top of the fake/fang/nuke rankings.
The confidence of this player is something I admire the most and he's a type of player you can talk to if you have any problems ( whether RL or tw related ) or bans :keklawyer:

The player I want to nominate is my balkan brother Adnan @Zero-Two

Hopefully when this pandemic is over we will meet on čevapi & beer to show our greeks the real food :p

PS: don't take his betting tips, he sucks at that

Status
Not open for further replies.