Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2021

Reaction score
Nominated player: @cortana. / @I-AM-GROOT

Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination: Lead 2 well organized tribes to victory in this year. Very well structured Offensive plans and diplo moves.

Nominated player: @Mr.Mayhem

Award: Tribemate of the Year

Reason for nomination: Mr.mayhem acc has been amazing every world I played with them. They are always there to support the team in anyway possible.

Reaction score
Nominated player: @Daddy Ashen

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination: I mean c'mon. If you just look at his ingame profile this should say enough. Aj has carried me to multiple victories not only on the .net server but on the .us server as well. In my humble opinion, Aj is the quintessential fl player that is able to hold and push a frontline like no one I have ever seen. Aj just towers above everyone else!

Nominated player: @Dread Doctors

Reason for nomination: During my time on w118 I had a very pleasant time working together with Rut aka Dread Doctors, always ready to help where he can sacrificing his own growth to help others. In my eyes the perfect team player who is welcome in every future tribe I Duke!

Nominated player: @I-AM-GROOT

Award: Forum Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: One of the greats, no arguing about that!

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nominated player: @kraidy

Reason for nomination: Who doesn't love Kraidi? Everytime you see his name on the forum, you knows its a good one. Need some laughters in Discord? You know Kraidi is there to bring you it. There is a big competion for this one, but man Kraidi takes the spot no doubt. And you cant ignore his knowledge which he with no doubt shares to anyone that is curious. You think i was done? Pff i have barely started this. Because we havnt even reached his memegame yet, oh boy its on point, not even Porksword or Minty comes close to his level. You can just sit back and enjoy the steady flow of top quality memes.

There is no doubt that anyone else have the eye for details as he has, he spots everything and leaves nothing unanswered.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Tribemate of the Year: Sergeant Crunsh

I have to give this reward to Jacob for his undeniable loyalty. Even though enemies pressured from start, he always remained loyal and never gave up any info to them. Even after his good friend and neighbour stabbed us, he was there to use all his nukes for the tribe sake, not one single nuke was left at home. He even wanted to delete his acc and stop playing tw cause some people doubted in his loyalty (true story indeed).

Skilled Soldier: 6LACK

Showing great skills in defending. It took pressure from TWO skilled soldiers to break his stand, not even then he complied and kept fighting by internaling his teammates. He was always there to pp walls on random nukes which slowed us down hard. We only managed to take around 100 villages from him due to his masterful defence. He only had 100k stacks in his villages when he fought us. I dont know any other player who would be ale to withstand such pressure with so little deff at disposal.

1644436748603.png

iBottlecap

Reaction score
Nominated Account: Goddess Bestla

Reason: This account is the true David vs Goliath story. Not many can stand up to the best of the best, but these guys always do. It always takes a group of the best accounts to slay but one account. They got scavenger of the day for almost a month straight on 120, also killing thousands of nobles in the process. They got looter of the day from the center of the world on different occasions, when other top players were surrounded by barbs. Once again they are doing the same thing but better on 123. Say what you want about them, but this is the most skilled account of the year. Constabulationz!

Nominated Account: Unreliable Greek Players

Reason: I don't think I need to explain this one. But on 111, 118, 122 this account fought hard to help his friends in DS/AFK/Indian out. 111 fought off IKEA for months on end while DS moved in. 118 flanked RIDE from behind and convinced Risen to fight alongside AFK to take out Inject as soon as possible. 122 led the war front and center vs the entire world, ending versus UI. Tasos, you deserve it man.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Timothy Mus

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination: A lot of tribalwars (especially these awards) is simply a stupid online D**k measuring contest. While the top players all have the same bag of tricks to work from, and we have probably all seen every possible situation in one context or another, the only thing that really sets us apart is the advantages gained from some "extracurricular" activities weather that's spying, diplomacy or whatever may be its a part of the game. However, there's one thing that really stands out about this award to me because its not about "skill" or charisma or even luck. This award to me is really about effort. Anyone who has been a leader in their life can attest to the fact, the most valuable subordinates they had are the ones who they know could take an unpleasant task, and get through not only in the quickest way possible taking all the short cuts, but to sit down grind through the crappy parts and do the task correctly.

Enter Mesut in world 120. Simply put, I have never seen 1 individual want to win a world so damn bad. Instead of trying to make himself out to be the best player or feeding his ego the only thing he ever wanted to do is put his effort into whatever task leadership asked of him. Taking sits of other backliners who were AFK to snipe after sending his defense, minting on multiple accounts (all of them multiple million points, and not his) at the same time, or sending res to whoever whenever asked. While there are times I hard flamed this guy and he drove me insane to the point I wanted to strangle him, there is no one who could say this guy didn't put in the work that was needed to be done to give us the best chance of success. Even in his biggest mistakes, I would never once say it was because of a lack of effort or not giving a shit, and in todays tribal wars that is so rare to find. That is why to me, you can say a lot of things about young Mesut, but one of those things is that he far and away deserves this award above any of the competition. Good luck buddy.

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Nominated Account: Goddess Bestla

Reason: This account is the true David vs Goliath story. Not many can stand up to the best of the best, but these guys always do. It always takes a group of the best accounts to slay but one account. They got scavenger of the day for almost a month straight on 120, also killing thousands of nobles in the process. They got looter of the day from the center of the world on different occasions, when other top players were surrounded by barbs. Once again they are doing the same thing but better on 123. Say what you want about them, but this is the most skilled account of the year. Constabulationz!

Nominated Account: Unreliable Greek Players

Reason: I don't think I need to explain this one. But on 111, 118, 122 this account fought hard to help his friends in DS/AFK/Indian out. 111 fought off IKEA for months on end while DS moved in. 118 flanked RIDE from behind and convinced Risen to fight alongside AFK to take out Inject as soon as possible. 122 led the war front and center vs the entire world, ending versus UI. Tasos, you deserve it man.

this one must be tresed

Nominated player: Jake - Britney Spears
Reason for nomination: Jake has shown his skills for a long time, and he is already proven in many worlds. however, I think in this year he deserves to get this title. The guy had a big impact on the battlefield w120 with his account Britney Spears which resulted in victory against a pre-hype tribe.
Aswell deserve mentioning the hours and effort spent on w118 on my account Weakness disgusts me.
Jake aswell played on w116 where he performed very well.
Currently, the guy is playing on w123 "Britney Spears" account, where he is performing extremely well by taking 30+ caps within the first day of the war.

Last edited:

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
"Master Commander" @Pear
Reason for nominating; Guided a bunch of misfits, joining the world really late, just generally they're to annoy those playing serious, into the tribe that dictated how the world ended. Had a tribe full of big personalities who given most dukes/leadership would of clashed a lot more and imploded, along with w0sh, her and Pear kept the fun rolling and actually motivated us to take on, troll to hell and mop the floor with multiple players who originally started 10-20x our size, however they all know live on the rim. Now ending the world on our Terms, farming flags for months

Skilled Solider - @Old-Sadao
Reason for nominating; Well, T thought they'd dealt with this problem months ago, they declared war, got embarrassed, although eventually "winning", meanwhile Kunis take in Sad Owl, we all love Dom's mom, and he went from Top Page, to as good as rimmed with limiting time left on the world, back to Rank 1 and BOOMing. Pssst, Sadao is Coming

Tribemate of the Year - TheFourAmigos
Reason for Nominating; From the owner of the account to his co-players, even the one who no longer plays on it, the best tribe mates you can ask for. I like the way they carry themselves, clear to see the team mentality, not only in the way they run with the tribe, but how well they run their own account in unison. Someone I wouldn't like to be on the opposite side of a war against, glad to call them a tribe mate on more than 1 world. Shoutout to Maxie, no longer on the account, but great guy and great player.

Special Skilled Soldier - Cowboys From Hell
Reason for Nominating; No-one was a skilled soldier in 117, they got mopped up by some part time rim tribe who love to launch lazy ops, fake for days and laugh at how much PP the other side spent. Made very nice villages. Cowboys from Hell was the Skilled PP Soldier who welcomed the opportunity up. After thousands of PP dumped into early game on the promise his PP friends would guide him through, helplessly donated his click to pay maxed villages to a tribe who was barely as big as his total points. Shoutout to Bluenile, Gonzalez, ubica26. Your generous PP wasted on this world helped us grow bigger faster, thank you.

kpap

Skilled Soldier 2021
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Arcward

Reason for nomination: My vote goes to Jonny boi. I dont know if many of the readers like to play at front in a war. If you do then im sure you want to have by your side a trusted teammember, that you know you can rely on to have your back , push the enemy with you etc. Well Jon was playing at an account (Probably deleting) both responsible to be a front liner and at the same time running as an active council member a tribe. He was there to send fakes, nukes, nobles and have a constant pressure at the enemy. He was there as council, to guide and format along others a top tier tribe. He was one of the people i would blindly ask things (res, troops, run things in behalf of me, like my instagram pics ets) and knew he would make it done as soon as possible. Great overall performance. Shoutout at his coplayers Babin and Liam too!

Reason for nomination: Gossip girl of tribal wars Mesut. A living forum, a walking wikipedia. A brave, generous, innocent , spicy man trapped inside Mesut's body. In a more real talk, Mesut was there providing informations, troops, resources, availability to take sit/help other tribemates. I mean, what more do someone need?

Nominated player: @Mintyfresh

Reason for nomination: When you hear someone saying that he ll join Minty's tribe blindly without knowing any other members, who are up against, settings etc but he will play in that tribe, then you know the leader has done somewhere something good. Last example was his tribe on w120. Personally, i said i would join Minty's tribe without knowing 80% of the other players. Results? Great controlling of a tribe full of well known names, great handling of all these personalities, a perfect plan to grow and expand when everyone thought it was just a joke. No one had something to blame Paul. Good job

Nominated player: @PorkSword

Reason for nomination: This specific backliner is one of the most exciting accounts someone can find in this forum. He provides entertainmenting content that cant find anyone hating it. The fact that got so many people anticipating his 2nd part of the video from w120 can answer itself about who is most capable to claim forum personality of the year.

Ps. I was paid to write all these.

xDarkKnightx

Reaction score
Nominated player: Slacker

Reason for nomination: Fl0r told me to

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Britney Spears

Reason for nomination: He is the Pooga Enemie Killer, always killing good on the front.

Reason for nomination: Very nice guy to have on your side, maybe not so much if against him :D active, helpful and wise.

Nominated player: @PorkSword

Reason for nomination: W120 had by far the best memes last year, and porksword made the best 120 memes so it's an obvious pick.

Nominated player: @Griffin140

Reason for nomination: One of the best dukes currently active in tw, makes long essay type announcement posts once every two months or so and is very good at diplomacy.

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @KingJay321
Award: Tribe mate of the year
Reason for nomination: In my many years of playing the game, I haven't come across another player who is offering to take a sit at all times more than Jay, Even when his own account is under bombardment, either it is to send an attack or a snipe or help minting or defend for few hours doing dodges etc or anything required really. And of course a real menace playing his own account, not just sitting on BL and taking sits. A great pleasure of having him in the tribe

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Skilled soldier: @SergeantCrunsh he strong af. Name a better executed backstab? Dude even saved his fellow Southerner when he got slapped by a hurricane. Trex is obviously runner up, dudes a legend himself.
Tribemate of the year: @BuKu dudes a legend always there for the tribe no matter who or when. Mesut is my runner up pick though for sure.
Forum personality: jawjaw, dudes a literal joke for his 125 release. I vote myself for runner up imagine losing 2k reacts LOL
Master commander: @Snorlax no one would've been in washed without him dying on his sword to get everyone to come back to 120 and swearing that this is the last ride. @Mintyfresh runner up though because he picked up where Brage left off (2 weeks into the world)

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wanted to add this into being considered for the voting process. This right here is what a real tribemate of the year does. Not counting how many sits, snipes, effort, time he put in. He even put in work in the kitchen to make sure that his troops and friends were fed when going into the battlefield.

There were a few players in washed that were unable to provide and put food on the table so mesut stepped up and made these meals for our fellow tribemates and mailed them to them so that they had the energy and skills to be able to keep defending.

A story that not everyone knew:
Mesut got news of @TheFourHorsemen being hit by a hurricane and instantly jumped to action and made meals for him to mail to him and make sure that he was covered and had the needed food for his friends and family in his community and provided multiple meals.

As stated above if buku isn't going to get tribemate of the year rotate my vote to mesut this man was a whole legend on and off the battlefield.
I won't even get into what ways he helped @Britney Spears out.
timetoeat.gif

roger121

Reaction score
Nominated player: @kraidy
Award: Community Personality of the Year
Reason for nomination: Kraidi has in my opinion made the forum and discord channels more interesting with both his memes and talking to others in a friendly and respectful manner without lacking humor. He has provided many constructive feedback for the community and the TW team on both in-game and the community building of the forum, often when an impartial or discreet opinion is needed the most. Kraidi may not have the most number of posts but definitely one of the longstanding and considerate member of this community. The forum and the game wouldn't be the same without his contributions. So I wish to nominate him as the community personality in recognition of his contributions.