Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2021

Reaction score
Nominated Player: @Unreliable Greek Players and @Daddy Ashen
Award: Skilled Player

Beasts in every front they were, most caps and od/oda/odd in all wars, took all the heat and carried the fronts with an ease.

Nominated Player: @Unreliable Greek Players and @Da Trouble
Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Both guys always there to support and help in every op, launching nukes and putting pressure on the enemies constantly. Always there when you need them

Nominated Player: @I-AM-GROOT
Award: Master Commander

All i can say is that i hope i will never (like never never) get an op or a fang op from this mad guy. Best ops i have ever seen in many worlds.

Ashen instead of Cortana, really :'D ?

While Cortana was being catted constantly, Ashen had his midline, backline and everyline village stackedv lol

Player: pamy
Reason: Mostly deffensive player, gave every single troop of him for the tribe, and was also always respecting every single hit time

Award: Skilled Soldier
Player: Cortana
Reason: There are many skilled players on TW, but I will chose this account, reason being the last w122 I played, the players from there defended greatly, sniping dozens of trains that were timed in 1 or more ms with multiple anti-snipes

Player: a.k.a elmoo
Reason: Not much to say, the best leader I've ever played with, was a bit busy during w122, but led us to victory on w105 and w110, great skills and everyone respects him greatly

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @NoT TreX
Reason for nomination: What is there to say? Perfection.

Nominated player: @Mintyfresh
Reason for nomination: Lurking in the shadows on W120 discord, and seeing how it "all" panned out was pretty fun from my side. Obviously did not get the whole picture, but from what I've heard aswell this is a worthy leader.

Nominated player: @Timothy Mus
Reason for nomination: FAMILY<3

Nominated player: @PorkSword
Award: Forum Personality of the Year
Reason for nomination: I just love all the memes and videos really, they are great<3

Alushu

Reaction score
Nominated player: @ropey - blue text
Reason for nomination: W123 Honorary Buff member. Love the memes this guy provides, always gives me a good giggle.

Award: Tribemate of the year
Reason for nomination:
Much love for the Rat Prince. I'm still your king, don't forget it. Jokes aside. He can be a bit much sometimes with his rambling but he got his intention coming from the right place. Does anything for the tribe if asked and is very selfless as a tribe member. Had a blast playing W123 with him so far. Takes sits and does launches whenever and doesn't think twice about putting his account second if it favors his tribe in that situation. Love the Mesutitititi.

Ippe

Reaction score
Nominated player: @I-AM-GROOT

Award: Tribemate of the Year

Reason for nomination: I came back to TW after 10 years of absence. Learning curve is massive and the players are so much better now than they were back then. Without I-AM-GROOT support, I probably would have just played a short time and left. He helped me constantly to get back into the game. For two worlds now, whenever I had an issue or question or needed help, I-AM-GROOT was/has been there, always checking in to if I need anything and offering his support. If it wasn't for I-AM-GROOT, for sure I would not be a TW player. :)

Other mentions: @Mr.Mayhem for making TW so fun. @Nocturne for stepping in and helping me when I got discouraged. @Dzermin for being the most skilled player I have fought against.

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
forget to mention the last one.

Award: Community Personality of the Year

Pooga Prophet aka PorkSword deserve this one by far no talk about that. He always made one of the best meme video and he put so much work behind them everytime. Always had a laugh when new memes was coming. I had high expectations for things you would post and you fixed every time. People can go and check some of his meme and will understand why this award by far deserve to go the one and only PorkSword.

Good luck wise.

Zenato

Reaction score
Enough with the circlejerking guys, time for a real nomination.

Player: Tinglo
Reason: Swedes are always a hot topic on the .net forums. While players like Abel and Mintcream have been known to run successful tribes on the .net servers, I feel like the much lesser known Tinglo deserves this award. Back in the old .se days her premade group of players were always a force to be reckoned with. Even though they have been losing consistently world after world on the .net server (lack off pp may or may not play a part in this), she still manages to get her loyal crew together and step up to the plate. If losing 15 worlds in a row and still being the captain of the ship doesn't just scream master commander, then I don't know what does.

Cheerio.

pulsR

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @kraidy
Award: "Community Personality of the Year"

Reason for nomination: kraidi is always the spark on tw discord that keeps it active and hyped, thanks to his instant memes related to any incident happening over there, he makes the community even more engaged and brings fun for everyone. #VoteKraidi

Pear

Reaction score
Nominated player: @ropey - blue text

Reason for nomination:
Entertaining in the TW Discord, active forum poster. Don't just see this dude communicating in the worlds he plays but also creating great memes for other worlds too. If he wasn't funny you'd be annoyed at how often you see his name cropping up :oops:. Informative posts/meme posts/lampposts. Is there any kind of post this man cannot make? Doctors hate him

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Reason for nomination:

The forum is quite a quiet place with the majority of content this year being memes of varying quality. The bulk of community interaction has of course been on discord. And on discord, @kraidy certainly is a pillar of this community.

Whether your interest is personality, chattiness, banter, jokes or just pure mindless spam... @kraidy brings this all to the table. He entertains the masses and keeps many conversations friendly and lively. His verbal diarrhea is always on point and seems friendly to everybody, no matter how much they struggle with understanding of geography and how weather works. Chill personalities are a dime a dozen and @kraidy deserves every spammer accolade available.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Nominated Player: @ropey - blue text

Reason:
He has made the forum a nice place with his memes and also the info he shares about wars ongoing in worlds he play. He has helped through his posts to increase forum activity and making the forum great again :p

Will not do other nominations since I know very few players on the net market.

joghurtijsje

Reaction score

Award: "Community Personality of the Year"

Reason for nomination:
The reason for this nomination is that Kraidy has been the light of the discord channel ever since I joined, which is only fair since he is the number 1 spammer in the server. his memes never cease to amazaze me.

1644565813908.jpeg

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Reason for nomination: kraidi been source of positive vibes eversince he joined tw discord. Sees the best in everyone, listens to everyone problem. his memes never fail to make us laugh. What more can we ask from one person?!
Mematic_20220211_131532.jpg

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Skilled Soldier @kpap

This goes without saying, 120 has been the most high skill world of the last year because it had two extremely stacked premades. The titanic rematch between the Swedes & the Balkan boiz (plus a few .net bigboiz) against the 'Last Ride' of the .net old guard under Grandpa Minty. Of such a high skill world, Kpap was without a doubt the player subjected to the most pressure who simply did not give an inch. Yes, we must give a shoutout to other Washed players who were taking plenty of sits and doing a lot to fight Kek, but Kpap was fighting a different war. In k53 Kpap was getting cycle catted by the rank 1 and 2 player and many of their minions despite being barely top 30 (size difference of many many times). Yes, the tribe backed him with defence, but he was getting catted by like 1k nukes a day or more for weeks at a time. Eventually, they decided to try a huge op on him with hundreds of nobles. The madlad cancelled his holiday and defended for 18 hours straight because he 'didn't trust a sitter not to lose villages' and his US Carry fatticus matticus was away at the time. In the end he went positive on that war day because he took villages from his opponents.

I must address the elephant in the room, kpap is a bit of a dick, but there are very very few players who could have kept logging in and kept playing aggressively under the amount of pressure kpap was under and none of those players were in such a desperate position during the year of 2021. Furthermore, this is an award about, in my opinion, skill and not character. That is what other awards are for. Mechanically and in terms of general offence and defence strategy the guy's a beast and I would put him up against any other individual player currently on .net 1 for 1 and trust him to either roll them, or at the very least chip away a few caps at a time whilst holding his own. He even held his own when he was playing solo before Matt came and started to (much more politely) carry the account while the Orkpap was sleeping/beaching.

That is why kpap deserves skilled soldier, the man was a wall on the defence, and crazy on the offence on 120,115 and every world he has played. I mean back on w106 a couple of years ago the 'legendary' abel quit went on holiday until Kpap deleted after having to frontline Kpap for too long... This award has been a long time coming.

Master and Commander @Mintyfresh
Minty is one of the most well-known members of the .net community, this old man is a seasoned veteran of a million different worlds. Some say he always cancel snipes to his last village. Some say Minty is such a tribal wars addict that he wrote a 1000 page treatise on archers called 'an archer, an archer, my skilled soldier for an archer'. Some say he is the greatest defender of all time. All I know is.... he was an outstanding duke on w120.

The washed 120 tribe came pretty much out of nowhere, we joined late, and most of us joined the premade days before starting on the world. The sole reason Minty was able to build what was the greatest tribal wars tribe most (all?) of us have ever played in was because of his own leadership abilities. It is a testament to Minty's reputation and the trust we all have in him that he was able to bring so many players who had already 'retired' back for one last ride and I think that none of the other great dukes of recent time would have been able to bring together quite so many players from so many different .net cliques. The reason for this vast tangent is simple: Washed was jam-packed full of egos and people who had not played with each other before, or did not like one another. Despite this, thanks to his leadership abilities and people management skills, in no small part by creating a first-class competent and effective council to back him up, Minty was able to prevent almost any huge drama from impacting Washed even as it crippled our enemies. Minty was a very no-nonsense but also understanding leader and he and his council were able to forge one of the best tribes arguably ever.

The second main point is Minty's abilities as a commander. I think the single best thing about Minty was his ability to see the bigger picture and change his plans based on enemy action. KEK tried some huge pushes in K53 whilst the Washed council had decided to have us hold k53 so that the main efforts could be made further east. This was a good plan until the huge pushes started and we came under unsustainable pressure. Instead of doubling down Paul showed outstanding flexibility in moving resources to relieve the pressure. In the end, even as the KEK main offensive petered out in the West, Knockout blows were being delivered against KEK players in the east. One of the biggest criticisms I have heard about other dukes is that they focus on their plans and their carries (I have been guilty of it to on a brief foray into leadership) and are caught off guard when overstretched players in other areas can't keep up. Minty is a great leader because he never sets unrealistic goals for his members. He understands his accounts, he uses them well, and he ties it all together into an unmatched general strategy when it comes to the operations side of tribal wars. He is a good leader because he puts strong accounts into the situations in which they can best thrive before letting them do so without curtailing them needlessly.

Finally, when it comes to the morale, content and espionage side of things Minty is also unmatched. 'Espionage' does not mean dirty things as Minty is also a very principled player when it comes to rule-breaking. It means Minty is not above employing spies disillusioned with their tribe, or of feeding false information to suspected spies to rat them out. This means that we had a much clearer picture of our opponents than they did of us which is a key part of diplomacy based, no enforced teams game like tribal wars. More than that, we also had very few leaks ourselves. The mean reason for this was not Minty's counterespionage (although this played a part), it was the consistent high morale and loyalty fostered in the tribe in no small part due to Minty's constant ability to have a laugh and encourage content. Toxicity was swiftly stamped out and it was the loyalty to the cause and our uniting against KEK thanks to Minty and others' work that got us through the world. Washed was probably the least drama-filled tribe I have ever played in DESPITE HAVING AN ENTIRE ROSTER OF HUGE EGO PLAYERS, many of whom (myself included) have caused tons of drama whilst playing with the same players on other worlds. Therefore I can only guess that this is in no small part once again due to Paul's leadership abilities.

For his abilities as an inspiring internal leader, a people manager and a thorough planner, it's about time Minty got a Master and Commander Award for winning such a competitive world as w120. It is well deserved.

N.B. Jon, Jake, Trex, all the other council players and even non-council (until world end) players like Babin all had considerable parts to play in all of the praise heaped upon minty above and he could not have done it without them. But... Minty chose and directed them so I have chosen to analyse him as a leader of the tribe and I am sorry to those players if they see their hard work being ascribed to Minty. I am sure they won't mind!

Tribemate of the Year @Timothy Mus
What can I say... Mesut is a divisive figure in this community. Seeing him on W106 on the externals and the world discord, and after all the arguments I had with him, it is easy to see why he gets a bad reputation. I have played with Mesut a lot since 107 and suffice to say I was expecting him to be intolerable from what the swedes have said.

Therefore, you can imagine my surprise when I played with him for the first time on W107 and found that reality could not be further from the truth. Mesut has always been a hard-working, loyal and dedicated tribe member for every single tribe he plays in. And yet, he has been kicked from tribes during the victory countdown, he is subject to constant abuse from the very tribemates whose skill he defends incessantly (shameful swedes), and in his current tribe he is already called the 'Dagestani rat' on the tribe members list. I think this is the best example of Mesut's exemplary character. Despite all this treatment he is still playing for and completely committed to playing with his .se server mates, and he never ceases to tell us how good they are before going back to being insulted and trolled by them again. To be brutally honest, they don't know how lucky they are to have a tribemate like Mesut.

The Mesut who played on W120 was different to even the slightly toxic one of the W107 days. He joined very late but from day one his first loyalty was always to the tribe. He didn't care about rank, or awards, or growth for his account, he only cared about the tribe winning. Anyone in Washed can back me up here, and you can read Crunsh's earlier messages for further evidence. Mesut took tons of sits just solely to mint for people, and even more normal sits too. I believe he spent the majority of a couple of days straight minting for backline players to the point I was asking him why the hell are you agreeing to these sits? The answer was that mesut's account was small and so he was minting to help the tribe in the only way he could.

In fact, during the infamous 'haircut incident' Mesut ended up sitting one of the largest accounts in the world to help snipe for kpap during the massive op being launched on him (see above). Mesut wanted to help so bad that he was getting audibly frustrated every time he missed a snipe (which was not often).

We also had jokes in the tribe that Mesut is like the eye of Sauron because he sees everything. Mesut was constantly checking up on TWstats and the world discord, amongst other things, and telling us about important intel like people losing villages in almost real-time. He was an invaluable asset here and probably helped us capture or defend many villages that we would not have otherwise got/defended.

I have highlighted some of the individual incidents where Mesut really showed that his loyalty was to the tribe and not to himself, and I will now round things off with a more general closing statement. Mesut went 100% defence so that he could literally just send support to his tribemates. Mesut was constantly in our discord ready to (provide content) help people and keep spirits up, and when he started getting defence mesut emptied his entire account day after day (like many of our amazing washed backliners).

As Jacob has already said, mesut was probably the person most dedicated to victory in the tribe. The Tribemate award should be awarded to the person most willing to sacrifice any personal advantages in order to help the tribe as a whole win. I cannot think of anyone more deserving of this award, and I think it would be the culmination of a few year-long redemption arc that has seen Mesut go from infamous troublemaker to committed and motivating team player.

Trust the Process.

Community personality of the year @Britney Spears
If this award should go to discord spammers, it should go to Ragestyles. The community personality award has always been about providing content and engaging with people from across the entire community, if you are gonna start giving awards for being helpful on discord you might as well pin medals on all the mods. I think Britney Spears was creating some of the best content consistently on the w120 forums, probably on every other world he plays, and now he is continuing with a recent quality content dump on the w125 forums. Jakes meme dumps always come along out of the blue and catch you unexpected, but every single time there is a wall of quality content farming in the likes that gets the community buzzing for many replies. It is fostering this worldwide engagement across tribe boundaries that truly makes someone like Jake deserve the community personality of the year. It is not just about getting people interested in the world, it is also about giving people that content and that enjoyment that keeps them coming back to what is, respectfully, a dated and often mechanically boring game.

Furthermore, Britney Spears is just so much more consistent than anyone else, there are no long downtime periods, there are no long waits for 'Part 2's'. One of the best parts about playing in washed on W120 was the content, and where there is quality content, you don't have to look far to find Jake.

Jake is one of those players I’d definitely play another world with/for in the future for this very reason.

Last edited:

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
TiMe to SiMp aGaIN

It's really honor be voted for anything by so many people that playing different worlds actually. We know what family means! Its really weird how we hated each other on 106 and later become more than friends no more like actually a brother!

Not even a single time we fighted about each other more like we discussed how things could look bad but we still believed on family power. A tribemate need to do what ever they can do make things easier for their Aces. I only talking for myself dont really care about others option what they feel about me tbh. Haters gonna hate what you have to say. Keep your brothers around you it what will matter the end.

I really got suprised so many people have voted for me and feel honored.

I am serious when i say that having 3 monster players on same account otto/porksword/evan the motivation was literally perfect. And having one of the best tribemates in WASHED i could not stop do my best to help the people that deserved win 120 <3

Idc if anyone will say if this is another simp or what people want to say. Atleast we got one of the beast teamwork people could dream about.

"This week they asked me to fight 5 different guys. I'm tired of this.. I said if you can bring King Kong and he can make 155 then let's go! I come here to make history''. khabib nurmagomedov

1644580769839.png

King Hasbulla

Reaction score
Nominated player: @kpap
Reason for nomination: Although an absolute headache of a player to manage, Kpap makes up for his lack of social etiquette with in-game skill. I would be the first to object to Kpap winning ‘Tribe Mate of the Year’, but I cannot think of a more deserving account for ‘Skilled Soldier’. The titular character and his much more pleasant co-player Matt, dominated the Western battlefield of W120. Written into the W120 history books as ‘My Big Fat Greek Wall’, never before in all my years of Tribal Wars have I witnessed such a defiant defence. Out-numbered and out-gunned, Kpap stood his ground against Traps, PP-abusers and TW veterans while protecting WASHED’s flank, spurred into action by the ‘HOLDDDDDD’ cries of his Pooga brethren. I believe that Skilled Solider should be awarded to an account that is able to showcase its prowess both offensively and defensively. Closing out W120 Rank 1 ODD and Rank 3 overall, it is clear that Kpap is the jack of all trades.

Reason for nomination: For me, the Tribe Mate of the Year award is the most difficult. Having won W120 with WASHED, it is clear that our tribe had many tribemates deserving of this title. I understand that I could nominate more than one account but I believe it better to bring attention to perhaps the best of the best. Prior to W120, I had only heard tales of the triumphs of Pooga and whispers of the legend that is Mesut. I had assumed that the rumours surrounding Mesut’s intellectual superiority and mastery in the culinary arts were nothing but rumours, however upon meeting the famed individual all my scepticism was put to rest. Throughout W120 Mesut played a pivotal role both in-game and on discord. Although the “boost your prince you fatan” screechings for early game resources still resound in my ears to this very day, I enjoyed waking every morning to Mesut’s newspaper-like walls of text. Acting as my number 1 source of W120 news, I logged into the game knowledgeable (albeit slightly frazzled) in all events no matter how trivial. Mesut kept the world entertaining, and his eagerness and willing to help his friends and tribemates was unparalleled. I am glad that I am able to attest to the countless ways Mesut benefited the tribe already described by others in this thread. The account sitting, minting assistance, etc. Mesut sat my own account on occasion and played with the same heart as if it were his own. If anyone truly deserves the ‘Tribe Mate of the Year’ award, it has to be Timothy Mus. Mesut, you were an absolute joy to play with on W120 and I am truly happy to consider you friend and family.

Award:
Master Commander
Reason for nomination: Without a doubt in my mind only one individual this year has gone above and beyond to be deserving of the Master Commander award. As the winning Duke of W120’s WASHED, Minty somehow managed to successfully command the most ragtag band of misfits you have ever seen in your life. As the underdogs of W120 fighting the stacked roster of KEK, only the most fabled and skilled Master Commanders could have pulled off such a feat. Although Minty was not without the help of his trusted Drones, Minty’s choice of helpers only further highlights his adeptness in the field, choosing to delegate most tasks below his station to his loyal servants. Minty is a fantastic leader, and I look forward to playing under him on further worlds.

Nominated player: @PorkSword (James)
Award:
Community Personality of the Year
Reason for nomination: James has been the absolute light of all of our lives the past year, supplying the tribe and externals with endless memes and entertainment. James was one of the first content creators on the externals that brought his memes to life in video format. Whereas other Community Personality of the Year nominees simply spammed the Tribal Wars discord, James actual put in effort and countless hours carefully constructing his masterpieces. I believe that the award this year should go to James, who in comparison to his competition, simultaneously played a top rank account - finishing even higher than Skilled Solider nominee Kpap. I love you James, please keep the content coming. It is people like you that keep the TW Community engaged and coming back for more.

Reaction score
Nominated player: @kpap
Award: Skilled soldier
Reason for nomination: Greek ork see village, Greek ork take village. Kpap fucked in 120. In my many years of winning worlds I have never seen such a small man cast such a long shadow.

Award: Tribemate
Reason for nomination: It has all been said. Obviously it should be him - don't be twits and give our prince the love he is owed.

Award: Community personality
Reason for nomination: Luv LOTR video. Luv little dark age. Nuff said.

Award: Master commander
Reason for nomination: master of baiting, master of commanding. A pollical girth 2 standard deviations above the mean. An incredibly effective duke, everyone knows it.

Last edited: