holding the front like god on W120

Nominated player: @Mintyfresh

Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination:
Great leader, amazing person and very good player

Nominated player: @PorkSword

Award: Community/Forum Personality

Reason for nomination:
His videos and memes are entertaining (WE WANT PART 2)

Nominated player: @Timothy Mus

Award: Tribemate of the year

Reason for nomination:
He takes time for every member in the tribe and try to help them if he can.

Elie

Reaction score
Community Personality of the Year
Nominated Player:
@kraidy
Reason for nomination: He may not be the best mentor (and according to some he's not even a mentor), but his presence has been great for the community and his memes have made us laugh countless times.

Mematic_20220212_002017.jpg

Reaction score

Reason for nomination: i played quite some worlds but i have to say this was the best tribe i've ever been in the most fun and just well coordinated ! much and much respect. W120 goes into my book of favorites so thanks to the whole council and the Master Commander Minty.

Award: Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: Done an great job entertaining the forums with memes

Nominated player: @kpap

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination: Did an amazing job defending in w120 holding a good frontline and one of the greatest deffs i've seen it was close to Wardog on 123 start so special shoutout for wardog but i have to nominate Kpap doing the best holding and finishing the world with it

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination: have you met him? if not you should! i think one of the funniest and best tribe mates you can have fully puts himself for the tribe and tries to make things happen keeps up morale and just a great personality to fight with.

Last edited:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score

Award: Community Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: James is the funniest guy I've met on tw and his creativity has no limits when is comes to making memes and videos.
W120 would not be the same without him and he really made the meme thread come alive with his spicy memes and incredibly entertaining,smart,funny,witty videos.
He is making this darn old game a lot more enjoyable with his content, getting better and better every day at it and I'm looking forward to see his stuff in the future.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind words

Reason for nomination: Decent player. Did a better job than i expected on w120 when dealing with quite a lot of pressure from the opposing tribe. Its not an exaggeration to say that 99.9% of the playerbase would have collapsed rapidly when faced with what he had to deal with for a long time. In fact i'd go so far as to say that if he works hard for a few more years he might one day be nearly as good as i was in 2018

Reason for nomination: Im nominating Mesut as "most improved" tribemate. When i first met him he was such an angry little nerd and i took a bit of a risk inviting him on 120. But it paid off and he was a model tribemate. His contribution and activity was fantastic. He did everything you could possibly want from a tribemate and really devoted himself to the tribe. To go from where he was a few years ago now to where he is today is probably the most dramatic progress i have witnessed and it deserves to be rewarded

Nominated player: @NoT TreX

Reason for nomination: I dont genuinely believe that TreX deserves even half the bad rep the community gives him. WASHED on 120 wouldnt have existed if he hadnt found me on the rim nearby him and asked if i wanted to start a tribe with him. This madman put in insane amounts of work organizing our tribe, the RAVE tribe and PEPE tribe to keep it all functional. All of the council did and that should be acknowledged. Behind every success is a great team and i was just a small part of that team

Award: Personality of the Year

Reason for nomination: Quality > Quantity. His content is just peak for TW. "part two when?" is the next Half Life 3. Best creator of 2021 hands down. Well apart from me anyway but i guess i cant nominate myself so heres to you Yames <3

gunnersaurus

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
HP Admin
Reaction score
Nominated player: @Red Cup

Reason for nomination:
When he gets the time, probably one of the best all round players I've played with. Multiple times witnessed him defending accounts through sits that he has no right to win, and yet the account doesn't lose a village. The team on their account work well Rick is very analytical and spots things that others don't see - But for the nomination - Griff is the nomination.

Nominated player: Lars - Cortana

Reason for nomination:

First world played properly with the 122 team (although played with Groot/Lllama previous worlds), The leadership as a whole on 122 has been solid, well organized, and good at keeping people up to date.

Nominated player: @Walk With Me / @Slacker - Fl0r

Reason for nomination:
Because he will be more of a pain in the A** if I don't nominate him

Nominated player: @Llama

Reason for nomination:
Again back to 122 llama always been there when we need him in 122, be that for minting boosts or support/recaps. He can be hot headed, and stubborn, but always means well in what he does, and a team player.

Also honorable mentions for non listed awards:

@HelloHeidy - Best Animal
@I am Groot - Best WZ carry
@joghurijsje - Best lymph node staining
@Timothy Mus - Best annoying little brother award

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Nominated player: @kraidy
Reason: Number 1 spammer and memer of the TW Official Discord who is always providing a good laugh for whoever is around/ reads back through the chat or starboard. Was also a mentor there for some time and showed his more serious side in helping out however he could

Award: Tribemate of the Year
Reason: Regardless of all the hate he gets he is always willing to sit, snipe, give advice, voice call, literally ANYTHING to help out his tribemates in their times of need.

Good luck to all nominees <3

Deleted User - 11521651

Nominated player: Moon
Reason: Number 1 spammer and memer of the TW Official Discord who is always providing a good laugh for whoever is around/ reads back through the chat or starboard. Was also a mentor there for some time and showed his more serious side in helping out however he could

dwtrnx

Reaction score
Nominated player: @HelloHeidy

Reason for nomination: I'm nominating lavim because he's one of the easiest tribemate to work with, easy to work with, easy to get a response etc etc. He's one of the best snipers I've ever seen in tw world. I wish them best on TW worlds because I believe they deserve to win every world that they play.

Britz

Reaction score
Nominated player: @kraidy

Award: "Community Personality of the Year"

Reason for nomination:
The reason for this nomination is that Kraidy never fails to impress me, he’s funny and deserves the award.
His memes are so funny and it’s enjoyable to have a guy like him in our community, im lucky that i meet him and having him as friend.
Content , memes , jokes , everything is at unique level and the whole tribalwars community loves him.

-Trevor

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated Player: @Jirki88

Reason for nomination:
He came in clutch with the ban on 120 and the 30% res packs at the end. No other skilled soldier has been able to end a world in 24 hours before.

Nominated Player: @Mintyfresh

Reason for nomination:
As much as I meme 120 and the mods, WASHED was outplaying kek on the field and that was largely due to Minty making key diplomatic plays and abusing the weak areas of the map (south frontline was a pinata and having pepe meatshield for months was the icing on the cake).

Nominated Player: Anyone but @ULTRAFUSE

Reason for nomination:
You get a basically guaranteed ban on your side when you have ULTRA and they also paid to get rage in the tribe. That's just mad content and a tribe ender for sure. Also they (mostly me), internalled a player mid op. Best team player for sure!

OG G

Reaction score
Nominated Player: kpap

Reason for nomination: He simply defended like a beast w120 and in general the most complete player breathing. Hope we coplay.

Nominated Player: Kraidi

Award: Forum Personality of the year

Reason for nomination: Best memes ever and totally not cringe. I start to really like him xD

The Censored

Reaction score

Reason for nomination:
His attitude sucks, but he is a strong player. With a good tribe supporting he can hold a long time without using much PP. I am grateful for the chance to play with him on 120. I would be happy to see him win this award as it is definitely deserving.

Reason for nomination:
I really enjoyed the chance to play with Paul on 120. He always has something in mind and is never at a loss for ideas. Even if its not the best action, in hindsight, its better to have tried something than have done nothing. This game requires a lot of patience to deal with 50-120 people that sometimes accumulate into a tribe. In a way Duking is more about handling a company of employees. Paul's maturity and realistic approach to dealing with people and his excellent knowledge of the game go hand in hand to make him an excellent leader and certainly the most deserving of this award.

Reason for nomination:
James deserves more credit then some discord spammer. James makes excellent videos/memes pertaining directly to the game and does his best to bring these forums to life. This is far more valuable than some guy spamming on discord.

Reason for nomination:
I am voting for family brother Mesut. 120 was my first time playing with him and he always puts his tribe first and is willing to help in anyway its needed. Honorable mentions I probably would have voted for if they had a chance at winning are: Erik (@Legosoldaten ) and Mark (@BuKu ) both of these guys are absolute gems of tribemates. They do exactly what is needed and they put their best foot forward when sending in Ops, getting defense out in a timely manner without having to be asked, they fake hard and they are exactly the kind of team mates I would want in my tribe every time I play this game.

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nominated player: @NoT TreX

Reason for nomination:
he is just the best

Reason for nomination:
Great leader; was fun playing under his leadership

Reason for nomination:
His videos are just next level;no one can compete

Reason for nomination:
He is part of the family

Aretas

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Reason for nomination: I've played many worlds, and with a long list of people, and kpap might be one of the more difficult ones to get along with at times. But even with his sometimes prickly personality you have to admire his determination, drive, and skill. Kpap is one of the most determined and well planned attackers in the game. He is always thinking about how to get a head and break whoever is placed in front of him. Not only was he a major carry account for Washed's world win on 120, but he also carried DI on 115 to a world win as well.

Reason for nomination: Do I really need to put a reason here? This award should be a slam dunk and obvious. Easily the most entertaining and best active content creator on the forums. Nearly everything he posts is pure gold and he spends the time to make sure his videos and memes are amazing.

Reason for nomination: Definitely a polarizing person in the community and can have his ups and downs in a tribe, but man when he is on your side and committed it can be a sight to with hold. You need something done, mesut is going to be there volunteering to do it. he does all the "dirty" work that everyone else isn't willing to do. Need a someone to mint for you? sounds boring to the rest of us, but Mesut will jump on it. How about watching an account that isn't under direct attack or fun. Yah Mesut will step up and take it.

robert232323

Reaction score
I'm late to the party but I'll put my 2 cents in.

Tribemate of the year: This one goes to Mesutti (@Timothy Mus ).

Reason for nomination: Anyone contesting this is just wrong and I will die on this hill. Always there to help people, always there to motivate us when we're down. Nobody deserves this more than him this year.

Master Commander : @Mintyfresh

Reason for nomination: This is tough. And a really, REALLY close call imho. I think 120 decided @Mintyfresh as THE Master Commander given the competition that was on it, but I would like to give a shoutout to a very, VERY close call (for leading 2 worlds to wins) @Cortana. ; Lars is arguably S+ tier with Minty in terms of leading people to world wins and it's been a breeze playing under them.

Forum Personality of the Year : @PorkSword

Reason for nomination: I don't think there is much else to be said. James has been one of the funniest people on the forums and it's not even close. Doubters are just wrong. Fite me.

Skilled Soldier: @NoT TreX

Reason for nomination: Those who know, know; those who don't, just think he's tw Satan. But he has proven time and time again he's up there with everyone else and then some, especially this year. I don't care what people say, he 200% deserves it this year.

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tribemate of the year: The Wineman Kirk

Reason for nomination: Retired?

Master Commander : Wineman the Kirk

Reason for nomination: Karaoke

Forum Personality of the Year : Kirk the Wineman

Reason for nomination: Skype

Skilled Soldier: @kirk the wineman

Reason for nomination: Lad