Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2022

Hasbullah

Reaction score
Nominated player: Kpap

Award: Skilled Soldier.

Reason for nomination:

I could write lines and lines and lines and lines and lines for Kpap.

But realistically, everyone here knows he is as good as a TW player gets.

Different gravy - malaka for life.

Flexo

Tribe Mate of the Year 2019
Reaction score
Nominated Player: @kpap

Award: Skilled Soldier

Reason for nomination:

Kpap is a good player. He beats anyone he is up against except a rare few. The only ones who can beat him are myself, @PorkSword, @Arcward, @Mintyfresh, @Timothy Mus, and the UGP boys. Probably a few more can beat him. Long story short we essentially taught him everything he knows and made him what he is. End of the day he is what he is though. It is near impossible to beat his shady greek tactics, sneaking about in the night like a little goblin. Yet to this day no one is a match for him. He deserves this award because time and time again he proves himself. Even when we aren't saving his behind. He is the skilled soldier because he rarely can be beat.

I would do an honorable mention my UGP brothers cause they also can not be beaten. They taught Kpap everything he knows also. My vote will be for the little orc @kpap though.

Nominated Player: @PorkSword

Award: Forum Personality

Reason for nomination:

Let's be real here, he is the funniest guy on TW. A member of the King Kongs, he always has a great video. He puts the time into his meme videos and spend hours to make us all laugh. At anytime you can go back and watch his videos and they are amazing. Any world he is apart of you know will be a good time. He should just win this every year here plays. NO ONE can compete with him.

Nominated Player: @Timothy Mus

Award: Tribemate of the Year

Reason for nomination:

I think everyone who has played with Mesut knows he would cut off both his arms to help his team win. He is not the cup of tea for everyone but if you see past all that you know he just wants to help win and contribute. Over the years he has gotten much much better at that and keeps improving. As a player he has gotten way better and as a tribemate too. He is always seeing where he can help and monitoring the world to look for any advantage. Let's give him his crown.

Nominated Player: @Mintyfresh

Award: Master Commander

Reason for nomination:

The only time he loses is when he goes against Mesut and Evan. Often @Arcward carries him also. Yet he still has to put it all together and puts in the time. Minty puts it all together and often deals with the most reee sh*t in TW on his team. That is the nature of the beast. When playing with the boys you have to deal with the boys. He does that and points us in the right direction as we crush everyone every time. So he should get this one.

Reaction score
nominated player : @Timothy Mus

award : tribemate of the year

reason for nomination : this is the easiest pick.mesut is always active and willing to help he will take sits when is needed organise def i had the pleasure to play with him on 125 in the start we were enemies and he didnt have much fl but after our tribe merged i understood the huge ammount of effort he is putting and he is always there to help his tribemates.he also was my tribemate on 129 he joined an acc that the owner left and despite the fact he was going to join only for a month at start he stayed around for 5 months always helping with sit and do whatever he was asked nuking faking etc i think he is one of the best tribemates i ever had and he should easily get this award as it describes him perfectely as a player

nominated player: @kpap

award: skilled soldier

reason for nomination: another very easy pick kpap was a beast on 125 always pushing his frontline i had the chance to be his enemy and his ally on 125 and he did excellent work always even when his tribe was losing to hoodie he kept progressing his fl , he difinetely deserve this award

nominated player : @Mintyfresh

award: master commander

reason for nomination: probably the best duke i ever had very good at planning op's keep morale of the tribe high and even when we seemed that we were going to lose as all tribes of the world turned on us on 125 he tried and managed to ally with our first enemy and turn things around

TheNormalOne

Reaction score
Nominated player: Hidden (I'm Not Monster).

Reason for nomination:
Probably the most dedicated player I've ever seen with the highest skill level. Incredible active. Even his co's are similar to him.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Award: Discord personality of the year
Account name: kraidi#5181

Reason for nomination:
Always positive always friendly person to everyone, making us laugh with his quality memes. There is no one i would have as discord personality and a friend.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
Tribemate of the year:

@Timothy Mus
Mesut is always active, takes sits more than anyone else and is in general a good tribemate to have around. One of the most committed tribemates and loyal to his tribe a T even when he has friends on both sides of a war. I can't think of a better tribemate. Needs to stop panicking one

@TILY97
A new player who is always willing to help, send troops and just play the game. He did a very good job on w120 and w125 having been trained by the tw greats and he is exactly the kind of player who makes a perfect tribemate. Reliable, causes no drama and becoming skilled.

Skilled soldier:

@kpap this player is very decent. Sometimes he even wins his frontlines. Kpap has a knack for finding weak points on his enemy frontline and sneaking trains in to get dangerous villages which he then exploits. He is a relentless attacker and if your activity is any less than perfect he will chip away at you. He is one of the best attackers still playing and his vast ego is at least half justified by his ability to take down even some of TW's more skilled remaining defenders through gradual attrition. If only he was as tall in real life as his exploits are in this game. He deserves this award.

dimitris/ugp/bagadzilla

Unreliable Greek players combine a similar relentless attacking style with tight timings, a willingness to sit more thanks to their multiple coplayers and a slightly less toxic (but slightly less entertaining) manner. I have played with them a lot this year and whilst they faced steeper opposition than Kpap on the world they played together, they were not quite as unstoppable on the frontline although it was close. Watching this account face kpap would be a very entertaining battle.

Master Commander:
@Arcward
Tried his hardest to save his W125 tribe from former Commander and master Mc Fresh's incredibly talented diplomacy. Lil arcy is the king of plots, diplomacy and master plans. Whilst not exactly a "clean" player this doesn't matter because what matters is winning. On this front he delivers. He is a good leader and a good friend.

@Flexo007 This world winning duke is so good that every tribe he joins on a world wins. The now retired king kong of classic manages to win worlds for his tribes through superhuman powers of encouragement and a willingness to crack on and take sits. Whilst his performance on the rift leads a lot to be desired he is a shrewd op planner and a great guy who befriends all he sees which makes him an easy going and well liked leader. PARADROPPED in to save his friends on w125 he put up a devil of a fight against yet more of his friends. Showing honour and integrity he led his overseas friends to victory. His speciality is deffo diplomacy.

That is... if you don't know the tale of the dark king.... and the lengths that had to be gone to in order to defeat the foul wizard majwestee and the wicked witch of .net shaglio

"Forum Personality of the Year"

Discord personality of the year

Mesut again
, is there anyone else who can match his discord presence and his ability to see everything that is going on somehow. Be it spoiling plans through reading month old plans on discord chats the man's presence is unmatched

Last edited:

Arteezy

Reaction score
Nominated player: Will go for Hidden(Im not monster)

Reason for nomination:

Played vs him on 125 only but it was enough to spot a difference between a good player and a great player. Great attacker, great defender, very consistent considering he was pretty much solo'ing the account like I was. When you thought he stopped, he will come back again. Very good awareness of the map, he's push on the frontline was key to winning the world. He knew where to strike and when to do it, like clockwork, almost like he was friends in game with the enemy and new their offline times. He knew how to deflect frontline attention, mislead enemies and take the pressure on him. He was one step ahead of everyone else on that world on pretty much all levels. He's determination pushed he's tribemates to go that extra mile when it mattered most. Playing vs him was like a chess game, when you thought you had him beat, he will always find 1 axe to strike or 1 spear to defend.

shout-out to kpap and ugp who came very close for my nomination.

-MELERTOWN-

Reaction score
nominated player: Hidden (im not monster)

Reason: skilled soldier #GOAT
i have played with him a few times. He has good sportsmanship. He is kind and helpfull.

PrefersJonathan

Reaction score
Nominated Player: I'm not Monster(hidden)

Reason for nomination: Most certainly one of the most devoted players in the game left and it shows in his gameplay. Extremely reactive, you can't easily get anything past him. If he had normal ping, he would literally break the game. We are lucky he doesn't...
Even outnumbered, you will not conquer him easily.

Marmo

Reaction score
Nominated player: Hidden (Im not monster)

Reason for nomination:
Simple the best player I've played with.

T4smanian Devil

Reaction score
Discord personality : Joyboy
reason : he is one of the players that always is online to keep the chat alive and just if makes him mad , his hidden levels show up and send infinity messages to make you accept your fault and apologize ; maybe this game caused much problems in our life but this boy was one of the best people i found here

Master Commander : apostle
reason : you just had to be in the tribe that he leads to see how much energy he put for his members and how much he lives his members , sad that he got one of the biggest backstab in tw history

skilled soldier : Keg in Holdmykeg

reason : his timings are something impossible , his best train is 5ms !

Konysbarmyarmy

Reaction score
Award: Discord personality
Nominated player: Joyboy
Reason:

Joyboy is the most active player i have seen on the discord servers, always pushing people to be better with great motivation without all the toxicity like most players bring to the table.

Nominated player: Hidden
Reason:

Most skilled player i have had the pleasure of meeting - even with terrible internet his landing times are perfect EVERY time.

wolfie3556

Reaction score
Nominated Player: @kpap

Reason for nomination:

Kpap is a good player. He is friendly and helpful for players ..... there is lots more about him but i can't think right now

benlechasseur1

Reaction score
Award: Discord personality of the year

Account name: kraidi#5181

Reason for nomination: Sometimes, he can be misunderstood, but inside he hides a warm heart when you dig a little bit to find it. Always online and making jokes, I even wonder if he's not a kind of bot of cyborg who never sleeps. Showing beautiful picture of the places he travel to, also good quality fresh memes he harvested the same morning. He's a good human and a friend, but also a big part of the TW discord community. Vote for him!

IncomingRamFake69

Reaction score
Nominated player: Lael

Award: Tribe Mate of the Year

Reason for nomination:

He is a cool guy. Mesut told me I nominated wrong so here is my second tribe

iBottlecap

Reaction score
Master Commander

Evan (.xi.)

Evan took over for Clowns at a crucial time in the war vs Goocci. He was kind and easy to talk to. He brought people together. He coordinated well at a time when we were outnumbered almost 2:1. He kept morale up and is a big reason we were able to win in the end.

Shoutout to elias for holding the fort for so long. I'll always remember you clowns.

king of persia1

Reaction score
Skilled Soldier : Im not Monster (Hidden)
people wrote everything but i cMe to add something that no one didnt mention it , he is a nice person beside all the skills that he has , saved my life while i was in too much trouble

discord personality : wolfie3356
he is amazing

master commander : CrownMe

team mate of the year : Kcierdor

Don Minjaha

Reaction score
Nominated player: Hidden (Im Not Monster in -game)

Reason for nomination:

I nominate Hidden because he is the best in this game, he is always active and dedicated to the maximum, it is nice to play with him in the same tribe, a good leader and an even better player.