Tribal Wars newsletter #10 - 2010-09-28

DeletedUser

I want to know when world 7 is going to begin end phase the 70/80% ownership criteria is achieved all we need is restart to be stopped

DeletedUser

16 players with a single village, 3 that have no village but are not deleting, this is how you want the round to end? with us chasing single villages around the map?

Even if you do not put the three month end phase in to operation, at least stop the respawning, there is no point in chasing anyone to death when mario is running around with magic mushrooms giving them more life and 4 days invunerability

NightWitch1

I posted about or world into or own forum but seems i need to do it into this place so
W34 is asking for the fIRST step to close that world

with my post a screenshort from tw stats where you can see it was below the 1000 memberstats that time ( time from my post)

Statistics TW Stats provides detailed statistics and graphs to help you track your progress and compare other players.
999 players View player statistics
159,973 villages View village statistics
125 tribes View tribe statistics

24xosc9.jpg

SO can we do a official request for stage one of closing the world and half coints for nobles?

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=218620

DeletedUser

world 34 must suck cause not even the whole top five put togather has as many points and the top tribe in w29.....was it a mass delete or just lack of people interestted in w34?

DeletedUser

Not all cross world comparisons are valid; you need to take into consideration world speed, settings, etc. For example, a world with 2x speed will obviously have higher pointed players than a 1x speed world than was released somewhat earlier after a fairly short period of time.

DeletedUser

world 34 must suck cause not even the whole top five put togather has as many points and the top tribe in w29.....was it a mass delete or just lack of people interestted in w34?
First of all, maybe I punched something in wrong but according to TW stats, the top 5 tribes from W34 have roughly 30mill more points than the rank 1 tribe of W29 :p

Now for the important part. As servy mentioned you can't directly compare worlds because the settings are different. W34 is a very unique world. It has a tribe member limit of 20. In fact, the top tribe in W29 only has 3 less members (has the full tribe max of 90) than the top 5 tribes on W34 combined (93 members total).