Tribal wars Seismology

DeletedUser

I do have one great hypothesis forming inside my coconut shell.
Since the northern part seems to enjoy that happy central strike of power balance, if a great leader suddeny emerges out of the blue and gives a hell to unite all of them, it might work.

I believe this feat was once planned by the retired with a vengeance King Valryk when he planned to make a northern alliance of the super tribes in the region. Sadly it failed due to his conflicts which we heard of recently.

Again the nothern hemishpere seems to value a shared amount of principle they follow, a starting point of something great? I jst pray that this woud not lead to hugging and whorring if it ever happens.

DeletedUser

if a great leader suddeny emerges out of the blue and gives a hell to unite all of them, it might work.

Are you entirely certain it isn't already in place, just maybe not in the North/South form you envision? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Hehe rhapzody, if it is forming already I may not have to mention it here. You know how things go here. Its just an idea. Heldias says hes busy so thats one person off the chart. But who knows.
KV's "THE ALLIANCE" might be born soon.

So for now....ill go back marooning smitty again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am sorry for necroing this thread, but this would be the best place "i think" to discuss the sudden tremors that happened in the north.
As requested by the majority, I too would want to see a new formation map up north after what recently happened.

From the way things are going, it wont be long before the whole of north is rallied together.

*what a fortunate turn of events*
(ponders if K33 is part of north, IT IS!)

Hehe. *I Predict Future*

West (Allready Made)
EAST
North
South
CORE

Lol Now That would be funny wars

Seems like you've made a good prediction. Are you an apprentice of that former sage here who sees the future?
(what was his name again?)

Last edited by a moderator:

playerpbrief

WOTB was a coconut tribe that, over months, became a banana tribe.
DBH (my former tribe), the same, until the merge with GOH.
By the numbers, we're all bananas (maybe not FAIL/OWNED).
This is become a game of attrition.