Tribal wars Seismology

DeletedUser

Coconuts hit a banana tribe its a banana war...if 2 banana tribes fight nothing happen(or to be fair, 2 banana tribes will never fight)

DeletedUser

Coconuts hit a banana tribe its a banana war...if 2 banana tribes fight nothing happen(or to be fair, 2 banana tribes will never fight)
that's a bit of a too big statment to say 2 bananas will never fight.
and beside that,maybe 2 bananas are like insane and b2b fam,fighting hard,but overall,no one gains nothing.

DeletedUser

Banana tribe type

1) never start a war
2) surrender fast to enemy

Coconuts tribe type

1) start wars no matter how(like Gaia did)
2) surrender after hard fights or never(like P.E/Snow/SUP)

So i wouldnt call Insane,B2B, B21~, or Gaia banana tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or 2 bananas fighting could also be OU and Kraken having a banana brawl in the SouthWest!

Wait but OU does not have straight borders so maybe they are not a banana and Kraken has one straight border but the rest are jagged so they could be half banana half coconut...

I think.

DeletedUser

ur head has a coconuts shape and is empty inside :)
I already defined what i believe to be a banana or coconuts tribe.
Who cares what shape have the borders?

DeletedUser

I wonder how this thread ended up to be about fruits when it started as a highly scientific one... sad... very sad :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: go away, this terms are too hard for you to recognize the science called farming :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ohhh... such wisdom!! Well... I'm just an Orc... What do I know about it :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

ur head has a coconuts shape and is empty inside :)

I will concede you are right about the head thing but I am also shaped like a banana and no, not the puny organic ones but the big dog ass genetically modified ones so what does that make me a coconut or a banana?

Ptwa

I will concede you are right about the head thing but I am also shaped like a banana and no, not the puny organic ones but the big dog ass genetically modified ones so what does that make me a coconut or a banana?

A really crappy and boring fruit salad?

chief ed

Plantain! That's what you want to be :)